Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
A CHICK MC can escape almost anything that might make him susceptible to blackmail. Ergo, the probability of manipulation is much lower. Yes, a CHICK MC can't fuck all the girls. Ever thought about it so that there are players who play BaDIK for a reason other than to fuck all the girls in the game?
But the reverse is also true. What I mean is that you can get permanent DIK affinity and still be wise enough when making decisions to avoid most of the crap that can eventually splash Fuckface.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I like Nicole, but when Lily's observant "don't fall in love with me" tsundere mode is kind of challenging, doesn't that make her an equally interesting character?
Ehh, i wouldn't call anything Lily does tsundere behavior. The "don't fall in love with me" is more of a playful reverse psychology thing aimed at Fuckface and something from a book of femme fatale, not tsundere. At no point Lily even tries to pretend she doesn't enjoy MC's presence (and his dick)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lily is the best SG in the entire game, Nicole is overrated. Players allow their desire to save an older woman”, giving her a new perspective on life and consequently pulling her out of eternal sadness by making her fall in love with them, get in the way of recognizing that there are better girls in the game.

* Me trying to ignore the fact that my main girl is a MILF of about 36 while typing a text about how Nicole is overrated for being a mature woman *
It's impossible for me to see Nicole as a more mature woman because I'm almost the same age as her. I think this is true for many, most of us here are adults.
With all my sympathy for Nicole, it is impossible for me to think of taking a woman with someone else's child, a red flag.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You might be glad I'm not DPC, because otherwise I'd stop such discussions in the future by letting Quinn have a fatal accident in EP10. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

OMG. Hopefully I haven't inspired DPC to do anything now. :eek:
Well, you wouldn't upset the numerous fans of the magnificent Quinn so much, would you? I have almost no doubt about it.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 31, 2023
Found it on Reddit.Comparison of the two girls there and the sympathy of people tends to favor Nicole. They write that she gives warm vibes, She’s older, responsible, respectable, knows what she wants and blah blah blah, and Lily BAD.
I like Nicole, but when Lily's observant "don't fall in love with me" tsundere mode is kind of challenging, doesn't that make her an equally interesting character?
View attachment 2356930
Lily has her secrets and she likes Tremolo. (This can be seen in the preview of Ep.10) But she has secrets that she protects him from, whatever it is. Whether she's a narc, or she's in danger from Vinnie or whatever, she doesn't want to get him involved, trying not to get too close to him.
Lily's character is mysterious and on the most interesting list.
We already know from the VIP pass and from previous Pink Rose visits that many of the girls who work there engage in prostitution, so my guess is that Lily might be involved in some rather unsavory acts, which is one of the reasons she has so much cash to throw around, and is probably why she doesn't want MC to get too emotionally attached to her, she one the one hand likes MC and wants to protect him from being hurt, and she on the other hand feels unclean and is afraid that MC will be disgusted with her if he finds out.

Just my speculation.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Found it on Reddit.Comparison of the two girls there and the sympathy of people tends to favor Nicole. They write that she gives warm vibes, She’s older, responsible, respectable, knows what she wants and blah blah blah, and Lily BAD.
View attachment 2356930
Lily has her secrets and she likes Tremolo. (This can be seen in the preview of Ep.10) But she has secrets that she protects him from, whatever it is. Whether she's a narc, or she's in danger from Vinnie or whatever, she doesn't want to get him involved, trying not to get too close to him.
Lily's character is mysterious and on the most interesting list.
I like Lily as much as I like Nicole. In my opinion Lily tells MC not to fall in love in her mostly to protect herself from falling for him. Before sex scene in ep7 she told him that he is "dangerous" and have everyting she wants in a boyfriend but she don't want one at the moment. Dangerous meant that he draws women to himself without trying to. By constant warnings to not to fall for her Lily will try to convince him that she only is his fuckbuddy rather than girlfriend material.
In short Lily want Mc to start treating her like a booty call so she won't fall for him.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ehh, i wouldn't call anything Lily does tsundere behavior. The "don't fall in love with me" is more of a playful reverse psychology thing aimed at Fuckface and something from a book of femme fatale, not tsundere. At no point Lily even tries to pretend she doesn't enjoy MC's presence (and his dick)
But she said this phrase and coldly responded to the hugs. Either way, it raises the question "Why?", heightening interest in her character.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I agree with you in a way even, so that the MC Quinn changed. I wrote that myself yesterday or the day before.

Only I think so that a DIK cannot change MC Quinn so far for a way of salvation, because both are too similar.
I disagree. In almost all likelihood, a chick MC will remain disconnected from Quinn's narrative arc for most of the story. So I can't see how he's going to be able to influence her story arc.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
These 2 possibilities are defined by DIK and CHICK.

The DIK MC adopts Quinn's way of life and both move down the spiral of life.

The CHICK MC changes Quinn to move upward in a common life.
Not everything in life is black and white, you know? There's also a whole scale of grays.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Jumbi and c.mork

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We already know from the VIP pass and from previous Pink Rose visits that many of the girls who work there engage in prostitution, so my guess is that Lily might be involved in some rather unsavory acts, which is one of the reasons she has so much cash to throw around, and is probably why she doesn't want MC to get too emotionally attached to her, she one the one hand likes MC and wants to protect him from being hurt, and she on the other hand feels unclean and is afraid that MC will be disgusted with her if he finds out.

Just my speculation.
It won't be hard for him to guess if he paid her for a blowjob in the preps mansion.
I like this theory more than "Lily the Cop" conspiracy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes