Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 2356630

Hey guys. Can anyone help me try to figure out why I have a neutral affinity and yet it shows Current affinity: DIK on the top right corner, preventing me from choosing one of the dialogue options? Thanks.
You are confusing affinity with status. Affinity determines to a greater degree what type of character you are and carries more weight in decision making, but it takes time to establish a permanent one. Status is much more variable and sensitive to the decisions you make.

If you look at the screenshot you posted of your MC's cell phone, you will see that you currently have DIK affinity (look at the section that says major choice scale).

Where you see that it says Neutral (0) at the bottom, it is actually your current status, not your affinity, which as I have previously stated is DIK at that moment. As I said in the first paragraph, status varies much faster than affinity.

So as a DIK character, you can't decline to wear the helmet at that time.

Reactions: JavCh

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I never understood where people got the idea that she's a cop from, I don't understand on what grounds people jump to that conclusion, it seems extremely far fetched and even ridiculous tbh.
"Lily the Dirty Cop", I suppose? :)
I belive this theory has started when Lily stood up for Mona and stuck her nose into Quinn's business. Later, as the story progressed, it became obvious that the theory was inconsistent.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Found it on Reddit.Comparison of the two girls there and the sympathy of people tends to favor Nicole. They write that she gives warm vibes, She’s older, responsible, respectable, knows what she wants and blah blah blah, and Lily BAD.
View attachment 2356930
What I cannot wait for is When Envy will ask MC to babysit her kid :LOL:, while she goes out giving expensive strip dance to high quality clients :LOL:

wonder how some, not all , but , some of the "chick" will feel about Envy after that:whistle::ROFLMAO:

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
It seems dalli can't seem to let himself think that DIK MC can do something right. Always Chick MC is on top, hiding his powerful abilities, someone is afraid of him for some reason, etc. And DIK MC ends up without a girlfriend and friends. Now it turns out that Quinn desires Chick MC. I understand that someone may like the Chick path but this just got weird :Kappa:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Now it turns out that Quinn desires Chick MC. I understand that someone may like the Chick path but this just got weird :Kappa:
I dunno, the idea of Quinn secretly getting all weak in the knees at CHICK MC is funny enough it makes me want to support it :V

Reactions: dalli_x

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Actually, I think that at some point, some like this will happen. DPC is giving a lot of chances to the player to incorporate to Sage's route later in the game, and I think it's because Sage is the one that actually is going to need MC the more in the future. I don't think Jill is going to have a big conflict in the future, probably Bella is going to be better without MC if her husband returns, Lily and Nicole can help themselves and Maya and Josy... I don't actually care, but I suppose they will be OK with Jill's help at some point.

But, after being fooled by Chad, Sage is going to discover before leaving B&R that most of her "sisters" have been lying to help and making a whorehouse and a drughouse from the sorority she's the president, and the worst of all, his father is going to be involved in that and her family is going to fall apart. She's going to be really alone, she's going to think that the entire world is against her, and is going to need someone to really trust to not get crazy.

I suppose that when the ring of drugs and prostitution of Quinn comes to light, MC is going to need to choose between being at Sage's or Quinn's side. But probably DPC is going to make the MC to involucre himself in Quinn's business more and more in the future if he's in Quinn's route, and there will be a no-return point in which MC will be too involved to leave Quinn and help Sage.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It won't be hard for him to guess if he paid her for a blowjob in the preps mansion.
I like this theory more than "Lily the Cop" conspiracy.
And that could also explain why she seems to favour CHICK MCs, but on the other on her scene on the HOTs party she looks like she prefers DIK MCs. I don't know what to make of that.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It seems dalli can't seem to let himself think that DIK MC can do something right. Always Chick MC is on top, hiding his powerful abilities, someone is afraid of him for some reason, etc. And DIK MC ends up without a girlfriend and friends. Now it turns out that Quinn desires Chick MC. I understand that someone may like the Chick path but this just got weird :Kappa:
Start by telling me which DIK affinity decision makes sense. Right up front, my MC defends himself against Tommy in EP6.

Reactions: JavCh

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Always Chick MC is on top
*looks at Dalli's avatar*

Jk Dalli, love ya and keep up doing your work :BootyTime:
I dunno, the idea of Quinn secretly getting all weak in the knees at CHICK MC is funny enough it makes me want to support it :V
This too. CHICK MC getting the best Quinn route would be a sight.
Ep9's costume choice, the MJ preview...DPC is on a roll nowadays with trolling.

Actually, I think that at some point, some like this will happen. DPC is giving a lot of chances to the player to incorporate to Sage's route later in the game, and I think it's because Sage is the one that actually is going to need MC the more in the future. I don't think Jill is going to have a big conflict in the future, probably Bella is going to be better without MC if her husband returns, Lily and Nicole can help themselves and Maya and Josy... I don't actually care, but I suppose they will be OK with Jill's help at some point.

But, after being fooled by Chad, Sage is going to discover before leaving B&R that most of her "sisters" have been lying to help and making a whorehouse and a drughouse from the sorority she's the president, and the worst of all, his father is going to be involved in that and her family is going to fall apart. She's going to be really alone, she's going to think that the entire world is against her, and is going to need someone to really trust to not get crazy.

I suppose that when the ring of drugs and prostitution of Quinn comes to light, MC is going to need to choose between being at Sage's or Quinn's side. But probably DPC is going to make the MC to involucre himself in Quinn's business more and more in the future if he's in Quinn's route, and there will be a no-return point in which MC will be too involved to leave Quinn and help Sage.
Everything said here is plausible.
But in a way, seems like the most obvious route to cause a Sage Vs Quinn choice.
I expect more drama from DPC, he loves his drama and cliffhangers.
But going too down the Quinn route locking out things, that I see happening, no prob.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Start by telling me which DIK affinity decision makes sense. Right up front, my MC defends himself against Tommy in EP6.
Steve made your life hell over the summer, not comforting him makes sense.
Fighting the alphas makes sense, you need to show that you won't be bullied by them.
Partying without limits at Pink Rose makes sense, you can't be sure Derek will be able to complete the required tasks, safest option is to get them done yourself.
Smoking with Quinn makes sense as you want to get closer to Tommy as you haven't built a rapport with a senior member of the frat you're trying to get into yet.
Taking the fake ID makes sense for the same reason (although you're now in the frat you still don't have rapport with Tommy).
Making the alphas leave the party makes sense because you're helping a brother (Jacob) by doing it, and impressing the HOTs at the same time by doing it without violence.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
all of it except, 2.
Not working the elder home, that not make sense, because it's the better money.
And rejecting Quinn restaurant, because, Chads dont need to pay for sex.

But I'm sure the later was just DPC "stupid humor ":rolleyes:, like when in his mind, putting Jill in to a sexier outfit, when you are not on her path makes you regret not picking the Banana Jill.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
- News Flash it doesn't make you regret:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I never understood where people got the idea that she's a cop from, I don't understand on what grounds people jump to that conclusion, it seems extremely far fetched and even ridiculous tbh.
From the same places where Flat Earth ideas come from, the human mind is a weird thing. :ROFLMAO:
And that could also explain why she seems to favour CHICK MCs, but on the other on her scene on the HOTs party she looks like she prefers DIK MCs. I don't know what to make of that.
I think she just took pity on Chick MC:
"You're such a cutie who's never tasted tequila, I'll make an exception for you."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes