Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
What jail? For what? For a small amount of weed sold ? This is ridiculous. I agree that this whole story will come out, and there will be a scandal, but without involving the authorities. Burke doesn't need these problems. He's going to be more blamed than Quinn.
She's a pimp and she sells drugs. She's not Scarface, but she doesn't sells "a small amount of weed". Only with the girls of the Pink Rose, it's a good amount. People ends up in jail for things like those. The whole story will come out and will be an scandal... how do you think the authorities aren't going to be involved? Prostitution (with underaged girl, at least Camila is, probably Riona too, or at least was when she started) and drug-dealing in a sorority? Burke is going to end up in jail, and let's see about Quinn.

Reactions: ffive

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Caleb just had slapped your beloved father, Tommy. And challenged all of your bros with a sassy smile on his face, so there wasn't other option than to confront him, right? Honestly, I thought, that Caleb is bigger than that, and he started this fight out of a sense of loyalty to the fraternity to which he belongs. And eventually he will come to truce with the MC, as Chad did. But it looks like that will never happen.
Vinny didn't beat MC, that's correct. He just came to MC's home and dumped a big diarrhea shit on MC's table. Nothing to look at there, Mr MC, just an ordinary courtesy call.
What are you saying, my man? Caleb is double retard. One, for being a jock. And two, for being a rejected.

Apr 9, 2019
I haven't played this in ages, what's going on with "Patch (Interlude to EP 9)" and "Season 3 Interlude+Episode"? Do you need both? What am I patching? :WaitWhat:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
and let's see about Quinn.
What about Quinn? Quinn was the victim of Burke's cruel machinations. This is an unprincipled type who abuses his official position. She will be able to come up with a lot to justify herself. She's not stupid. I believe Quinn will get out of this mess.

Reactions: Darx321

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
no1 answer me huh. i need to first play season 1-2 or can download 3 ?
Do it, you are even force to it as you have to load your 1&2 season files to play the third part.
( You can download these saves with all the differents routes from here but i highly recommend to enjoy the full history from beginning as knowing characters is the best part. )

Probably you will thanks for this later...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Do you know what CHICK MC's name is? The first name is I am and the last name is Boss. Even CHICK MC has more balls than that Vinny guy. People like to pick on the CHICK MC, but he's a better DIK than everyone else.
Right! A fraternity of DIKs led by a CHICK is better than a sorority of CHICKs led by a DIK. Or should it be the other way around?

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What jail? For what? For a small amount of weed sold ? This is ridiculous. I agree that this whole story will come out, and there will be a scandal, but without involving the authorities. Burke doesn't need these problems. He's going to be more blamed than Quinn.
She's a pimp and she sells drugs. She's not Scarface, but she doesn't sells "a small amount of weed". Only with the girls of the Pink Rose, it's a good amount. People ends up in jail for things like those. The whole story will come out and will be an scandal... how do you think the authorities aren't going to be involved? Prostitution (with underaged girl, at least Camila is, probably Riona too, or at least was when she started) and drug-dealing in a sorority? Burke is going to end up in jail, and let's see about Quinn.
Quinn is a drug dealer, are there any countries where drug trafficking is allowed? In the country where I was born and live, the penalty for drug trafficking ranges from 5 to 15 years. Drug trafficking is most likely illegal in the universe of Being a DIK.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yes, my MC should not take any shit. He defends himself against Dawe, Chad and Tommy. But I don't want him to become a thug. Anthony, Jimmy, John, Caleb, Oscar and even Vinny didn't beat the MC. He clearly tells Oscar and Vinny on NEUTRAL so here is the line they should not cross. If they cross that line, the jaw will drop. DPC made it so the MC can defend himself if he has to. We see that with Dawe, Chad, and Tommy.

Tybalt is a gray area for me. A slap is very humiliating, but does that justify the MC knocking out several of Tybalt's teeth? The only thing that stops me is so Tybalt could have witnesses to this and that it would make the MC look bad to hit such an inferior opponent.

I actually draw my revenge on Tybalt from this so that I can make him realize that he is a loser.
Other than beating up the jocks, everything fuckface did is right. Punched tybalt for humiliating and slapping him. Punched Oscar for being rude to his friend/girlfriend in his party. (I bet Tommy left to beat the shit out of Oscar too) Caleb cause he disrespected the diks including him by calling them pussies.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes