TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
The only options involving a DIK choice that make sense are those involving physical aggression, the rest are either meaningless or just seeking approval from others (Tommy). I'm wrong? MC needs to show he's not a pushover.
I'd say the only DIK decisions that don't make sense are the paying for sex the rest do meaningless or otherwise. If by make sense a decision a teenager would make. Smoking weed, drinking underage, a fake ID, taking work where there's pretty girls over an old persons home etc. The worlds full of teenagers that have smoked weed or drank underage, I doubt many have taken a 4 vs 1 in a fight or paid for sex not like teenagers are hookers main clients. But even the physical aggression once again teenagers are far less mature with experience of deescalating or in control than adults especially one that's been bullied.

The CHICK version is I'm supposed to believe an 18yr boy is ultra sensible, makes little mistakes or does something silly, says no to fun if it's remotely controversial, doesn't stare at ass or tits, comforts someone that treated them like shit for weeks, respects authority, never loses their emotional control in anger and never seeks approval of their peers. That CHICK son of a bitch is a freak.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Caleb just had slapped your beloved father, Tommy. And challenged all of your bros with a sassy smile on his face, so there wasn't other option than to confront him, right? Honestly, I thought, that Caleb is bigger than that, and he started this fight out of a sense of loyalty to the fraternity to which he belongs. And eventually he will come to truce with the MC, as Chad did. But it looks like that will never happen.
Vinny didn't beat MC, that's correct. He just came to MC's home and dumped a big diarrhea shit on MC's table. Nothing to look at there, Mr MC, just an ordinary courtesy call.
Tommy is not the beloved father. He is an asshole to the MC. Furthermore, Caleb is humiliating Tommy, not the MC. If Tommy wants to be the massive DIK, then he should kindly defend himself. But Tommy doesn't even try. Caleb was right. Bunch of pussies. Why should the MC pull the dough out of the fire for the DIKs?

Actually it's smarter not to and Rusty even explained it to the MC when he told the MC so they don't need a pompous maggot. Den wen the MC fights Caleb, some DIKs have inflated self-confidence and don't rely on their own skill but on the skill from the MC.

I appreciate sarcasm. Nonetheless, Vinny didn't hit the MC, pushed a little and threw a few books on the floor, okay. That's why, to me, the NEUTRAL response to this situation is correct.

But do what you want to do. You'll see what you have or get out of it.

Reactions: JavCh

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Do you know what CHICK MC's name is? The first name is I am and the last name is Boss. Even CHICK MC has more balls than that Vinny guy. People like to pick on the CHICK MC, but he's a better DIK than everyone else.
Started a week ago a chick route,just to see the differences from my massive dik one where i try to fuck everything that can move or talk, couldn´t last 2 days before i quit :ROFLMAO: , i felt outraged.

Im currently playing one trying to stay as realife would be and it is being a little better..

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Tommy is not the beloved father. He is an asshole to the MC. Furthermore, Caleb is humiliating Tommy, not the MC. If Tommy wants to be the massive DIK, then he should kindly defend himself. But Tommy doesn't even try. Caleb was right. Bunch of pussies. Why should the MC pull the dough out of the fire for the DIKs?
Tommy is a crybaby, I just don't make him a cuck because it's not possible to have anything with Tania at the moment. Yeah, if you want to cuck him you need to fuck Tania not Heather. Tommy doesn't give a shit about Heather, if you want to make him suffer just fuck Tania's ass. :WeSmart:

Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 31, 2023

Actually it's smarter not to and Rusty even explained it to the MC when he told the MC so they don't need a pompous maggot. Den wen the MC fights Caleb, some DIKs have inflated self-confidence and don't rely on their own skill but on the skill from the MC.

I appreciate sarcasm. Nonetheless, Vinny didn't hit the MC, pushed a little and threw a few books on the floor, okay. That's why, to me, the NEUTRAL response to this situation is correct.

But do what you want to do. You'll see what you have or get out of it.
By humiliating the DIKs Caleb is humiliating MC, by being a worthless pussy along with the rest of the DIKs you're being nothing more than a worthless pussy, but in MC's case it's worse, because MC actually knows how to fight, he's trained to fight from an early age, so whereas the other DIKs have an excuse in their complete inexperience, MC has no excuse except that he's a worthless pussy, there's no reason for it other than cowardice.

And Vinny showing up and thrashing your room is extremely disrespectful, how would you feel if you came home and there was some random drug dealing bum destroying your home? Anger is the correct response, fuck Vinny, he deserves no sympathy in that situation, and he deserves no leniency either, he deserves to get his shit pushed in.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
How can i mention Mr c.mork to ask about the resolution of missunderstanding elimination of Quinn from the finals?
peek2.gif
As it is, the voting will continue normally for now.
I usually close the votes after a day. But considering the tampering incident, as well as being in the endgame now, I'm gonna give it another day.

So if you weren't around yesterday, or missed the post buried beneath mountains of memes, here's your chance to still vote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I usually close the votes after a day. But considering the tampering incident, as well as being in the endgame now, I'm gonna give it another day.

So if you weren't around yesterday, or missed the post buried beneath mountains of memes, here's your chance to still vote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: But still same..

I deleted my votes because i thought you were doing different final :poop:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, I'm sure it's heroin.
Man, heroin is some other level shit. I have a hard time believing heroin is that drug we see in syringes. Quinn doesn't look like someone hooked on that shit. Neither does Tommy. Also, don't you find it odd that Tommy didn't mention it (heroin) in any of his conversations about taking dope? Anyone who gets into that shit forgets about anything else fast.

Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes