c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
rio_quinn.png

Prez vs Rookie
sage_cammy.png

OldFashionedCock

Nov 3, 2019
I have a question. On the Josy & Maya path, you can get +3 Relationship Points with both of them if your PC has only "been with" the two of them & Zoey. My question is, what constitutes "being with" someone in terms of the coding for this game. Of course it's safe to assume vaginal or anal sex will count, but what about the non-vaginal/anal sex scenes like all of Bella's pre-choice scenes. For that matter, would something as simple as dating Jill count towards this? I'd try to look at the code myself, but I don't know how. Thanks for your consideration.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to i transfer season 2 save file . I use to import my old save file from season 2 and play but i close automatically???

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Rematch of the slap - Quinn
Prez vs Rookie - Sage

Reactions: Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
:cautious::cautious:

Quinn
Sage

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Quinn
Sage

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The whole thing is just simply one of DPC usual flip flop.
Quinn was supposed to be the Antagonist of the story and by doing that Hard drug scene in the beginning of episode 2, it was mean to show just how BAD she is, how dangerous etc. The clear indication of, Here is the Bad girl/ guy of the story

But, as DPC started to like Quinn more, he realize He can't make her that Bad, so he made a smal retcon to that storyline, and we learned that Quinn not doing this stuff, she just sell light drugs.

And when Vinny come back to the picture, He revisit this, by showing a needle to us again,
to ensure , " See? See? , how Bad Vinny is, he is really bad like so Bad, , He is the one who selling this shit to Tommy , and he has a Gun, and so see? , he is the BAD guy. I bet you did not see that one coming, huh? I think I will ask 40 bucks for this "
:LOL:

There isn't really anything more to this.
I mean some of you guys give more thought into this than DPC himself:LOL:.

It funny in a way, but the truth is that unlike a "certian theory maker" who believed that DPC has some grand master plan, the truth is he really doesn't have any. And as the game progress it's more and more visible, that he just goes with the flow, and made shits up as he develop, that is why he is unnable to contain himself when it's comes to episodes.:ROFLMAO:
It's very possible that you got it right. After all, that's Vinnie's drug now, not Quinn's.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe not exactly heroin, but some kind of opiate, for sure. We don't see Quinn preparing the shoot, dissolving the drug in a spoon and shit, or the things needed in the table behind her. Seems to be something that already comes prepared from a laboratory. Also, she uses the kind of syringe that usually use dentists to inject anesthesia. Also, its blue. Heroin is not blue. I think is morphine. It seems that Quinn likes drugs that makes her feel relaxed. She doesn't like coke, probably because Rox or her mother had problems because of that, although her mother (if the women she sees in Buddy's house is her) seems to be a crack addicted. Also, she doesn't need to feel hyperactive, but to forget about her problems, her fears to be exposed, and her shitty life. I suppose that's the kind of drugs she sells to others too.
Maybe Eugene is mixing some shit together too.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: tom4512

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Judging by way Quinn decribes the drug the first time to Tommy it can't be heroin or the like
I can't remember the exact words
Quinn told Tommy that "I promise you...it's not addictive...". It seems to be a drug unknown to us.

Reactions: QBaSS

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Prez vs Rookie - Sage it's pretty close tho

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
And that is exactly why Quinn has the line to Tommy when he says that he's "out", it was something like "so this is the paradigm shift in our relation, you're going to turn up like an addict looking for your next fix from now on?", Quinn is selling an opiate to Tommy, regardless of how unlikely you believe it to be, and as I've stated previously, she's not a well established dealer, she only recently started selling harder stuff, and she has only been selling at B&R for less than a year since she started attending B&R roughly one year previous to the events of BADIK.

When you're starting out as a drug dealer, or you're starting out slinging some new stuff, you're going to have a more limited clientele, and she is actively looking to grow the number of people she's selling to, Tommy even convinces her that he can bring more people in to use the new opiates, he says that they'll use the DIK mansion as their trap house, and that he's willing to be the scape-goat for her if shit hits the fan, those are literally conversations in the game.
You are wrong. :rolleyes:

Quinn says to Tommy in the beginning of EP2 that this substance is not addictive and she injects herself with this substance. It is safe to assume that she was telling the truth.

"so this is the paradigm shift in our relation, you're going to turn up like an addict looking for your next fix from now on?" That's referring to the weed. This is implied in the conversation between Nick and Tommy during the Dorm Party in EP8.

What some fail to note is so Tommy buys his drugs from Vinny at the end of EP8. Ergo, the contents of the syringe from EP9 are not from Quinn.

Why is Vinny more successful than Quinn when it comes to dealing? Quinn wants to be in control of what drugs her friends and customers are using. She seems to be the nice dealer next door. Vinny, on the other hand, is different. I can well imagine him driving his customers deeper and deeper into addiction to make more sales. Vinny also wanted to talk to Tania in EP9 because he wanted to give her a helping hand in case she needs more weed to stop what she seems to like. Vinny is driving Tommy deeper into addiction.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Quinn
Sage
MEA0G6X_t.gif

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

you are my goddess of love who has descended into my life,
everything about you is the most divine perfection,

from your eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
to your most ravishing handful of breasts,
and the most breathtaking round buttocks,

no,my princess whom i adore and love,
i can never resist you,
you are my everlasting love,
no matter how much i say "I love you",
i love you always more than that.
ti amo,ti amo,josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2358660
Well said dude
american-psycho.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 21, 2021
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

i can never resist you,

View attachment 2358660
Man, this is sad, you really need help. Tell your family, or someone. This is not healthy.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Thank you for your helpful replies. I hope I can now finish this free roam.
Some parts of the house are so well hidden that I could only reach them
by cheating. If asked I will post details.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Totally not biased there am I right? :KEK:

1. Riona

2. Sage

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Prez vs Rookie - Sage

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
josy,josy,josy,josy,

i can never resist you,

View attachment 2358660
Lets cover that face
ep9_jsolo20.jpg
There, better now :D

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
1. Quinn - I'd usually vote for Rio, but after c.morking time, I'm gonna give this vote to the Quinn fans :KEK:
2. Sage - Current fav, biased vote :BootyTime:
Reddit is not worth listening to at all. That place is rubbish with ever-offended oversensitive whiners. Imagine they wanted to cancel the DPC because they believed he wanted to... shut down the Tremolo music channel on Youtube. It turned out to be a meaningless rumor, when I wrote about it and called for the voice of mind, my messages drowned in minuses.
In general today the Internet is a weird thing. It may even be for the best that some creators like DPC ignore the criticism and do the work from their hearts as they see fit. It's very easy to get criticized and canceled these days. In any case, we will be able to say for sure when the whole game comes out.
I agree. Not accepting criticism can be a bad thing, but the internet in the reddit/twitter era is just pure cancer.
So I applaud him for sticking to his guns and doing his own thing.
Reddit and Twitter folk are fast to grab torches and set things ablaze, without activating their brains.
And that Tremelo incident is just one showcase how toxic his fanbase is.
I am sure he has a circle of people he runs things through, so I do believe he gets vetted criticism in some way.
But I completely understand why he'd just enjoy his echo-chamber and do his thing.

NNNingen

Dec 30, 2022

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Easily Quinn and Sage.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lets cover that face
View attachment 2359246
There, better now :D
:ROFLMAO:
2343.jpg

I agree. Not accepting criticism can be a bad thing, but the internet in the reddit/twitter era is just pure cancer.
So I applaud him for sticking to his guns and doing his own thing.
Reddit and Twitter folk are fast to grab torches and set things ablaze, without activating their brains.
And that Tremelo incident is just one showcase how toxic his fanbase is.
I am sure he has a circle of people he runs things through, so I do believe he gets vetted criticism in some way.
But I completely understand why he'd just enjoy his echo-chamber and do his thing.
I completely agree. Here people write that the DPC should "listen to criticism." But everyone does not like something different, everyone has their own claims. And what is considered objective criticism if this is art and everything here is subjective?
I know one dev, she constantly listens to criticism and makes changes to the game, because of this, development was very delayed.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes