ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Am I the only one feeling a little lost? What's wrong with Quinn being a prostitute and being involved with drugs? Riona is a prostitute and is involved with drugs. Nicole is also another prostitute who is involved with drugs and both are beloved characters.
It's a strawman. It's easier to make a fuss "People are hating on Quinn for being a drug dealer, hypocriteeeees!" than face the music of what she's actually rightly disliked for.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It seems to me that Heather doesn't give a damn about Tommy. And she would never have been with him of her own free will. A relationship with Tommy is just a good reason to be closer to Rusty. Watch him. Burke needs it first of all. Rusty's family, as far as we know, are the co-founders of B&R, and for sure Burke wants to keep this guy under control. Heather is probably dependent on Burke, and he forced her into a relationship with Tommy.
Heather likes bad boys who can kick ass. You can see that when she finds out that the MC messed with Chad. She also liked Caleb in EP7, until he let go of his stupid line.

But in EP9, Heather starts bitching because Tommy is probably taking it too far. Tommy doesn't stick to the relationship rules they agreed on together. Who knows what else Heather learned about Tommy, considering Josy is her roommate.

Rusty is not Heather's type, though.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am not talking about the memes. I am talking about when we speak things on Maya's behavior that we don't like, and you realize we like Quinn, your way of replying is calling Quinn prostitute. It has nothing to do with memes. But now you can't say the same because you were praising and defending Rio just a minute ago. lol.
Why do you think Quinn is called a prostitute?:unsure:

Because she is a prostitute in the game. She fucks for money.:rolleyes:

Reactions: James H Boner

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Heather likes bad boys who can kick ass. You can see that when she finds out that the MC messed with Chad. She also liked Caleb in EP7, until he let go of his stupid line.

But in EP9, Heather starts bitching because Tommy is probably taking it too far. Tommy doesn't stick to the relationship rules they agreed on together. Who knows what else Heather learned about Tommy, considering Josy is her roommate.

I do not know, dude. Do you remember DIK Rusty trying to convince Tybalt to call him Rusty? The guy is badass, if Heather had seen the way he stood up against God Tybalt she would have been all wet.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
i found a save with Jill x Bella path, so at the end i just have to choose Bella and see Jill sad face... im a monster, i know, BUT, to the point, no, Derek didnt cheat during the exam, or at least that is not what he is saying to Bella, he told Bella, what we saw him doing in the library during his study sesons with MC Maya and Josy in chaper..5 or 6? doesnt matter! he sneak his phone in the book blah blah, but he doesnt say he cheat during the exams, and if u cheat during the exam he act surprised that u did, and tell u that he only teach u tricks to study better or something like that, but not for cheating during the exams, we dont know if all of this is true, but regardless Bella still consider Derek one of her favorites students even after he tell her about how he trick the teachers into thinking that he is listenig to the class, that he consider boring, so yeah, Derek, if DPC is not trolling us, should be pretty damn smart. Wich bring me back to Lily, another genius?

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The point that Maya try to hide it out and go snitching with this and Quinn doesnt´t care about people thinking she is selfish because she loves it.
No, the point i was replying to was specifically about Maya being selfish. You're welcome to dig it out and check it for yourself, it's some 30-50 pages back by now. :whistle:

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Am I the only one feeling a little lost? What's wrong with Quinn being a prostitute and being involved with drugs? Riona is a prostitute and is involved with drugs. Nicole is also another prostitute who is involved with drugs and both are beloved characters.
I see no problem at all also... they all loves to do it and im very grateful for it! :love:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Once again, until it gets through.

I'm praising Rio for being a friendly and loyal person.
Am shitting on Quinn for being the exact opposite.

So yeah, am free to say these things, there's no contradiction here whatsoever.

edit: oh, and now that i think about it

If i remember right, you were the person saying you don't like Maya because she's selfish. To which i pointed out you're a Quinn fan. That was my way of replying.
Cool, so now you remember. I don't need to post any links anymore as you asked above. So now, you agree that Maya is also selfish. The difference is that one who is selfish is in need of help, having others helping her while she is unhappy when something good happens in the life of those she says she love (Josy). The other, is someone who apparently didn't have anyone to count on. Who lived a life where she had to do anything to survive and was taught to not trust other people. If you can't trust others, you can only count on yourself, why would you think about others? It is 100% understandable she being selfish.

You had a brother, a father and a mother, a roof to live in, someone who paid for your food, your school, your clothes. Had friends and a girfriend. You are a "good girl" and can't be happy for those who are close to you. Only because her parents doesn't accept her sexuality, she can't be happy for Josy when her dad comes to see her and say he loves her. Just imagine.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I do not know, dude. Do you remember DIK Rusty trying to convince Tybalt to call him Rusty? The guy is badass, if Heather had seen the way he stood up against God Tybalt she would have been all wet.
Speaking of Rusty, he is shocked to see Fuckface introducing Jill to the boys as his girlfriend at the end of episode 9 when you are on her branch, which might indicate that Rusty still sees Jill with lusty eyes. what do you think are the chances that if you are not on Jill's branch, but still have a good relationship with her, you will be given the option of trying to get Rusty and Jill closer, much as we could do with the MC's buddy and Rena in AL?

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
No, the point i was replying to was specifically about Maya being selfish. You're welcome to dig it out and check it for yourself, it's some 30-50 pages back by now. :whistle:
Yeah.. would loves to do..for sure, :HideThePain: but have Quinn waiting to order dinner just now, i think i´ll go with Japanese food and let see if they have sushi on the menu.

Captura de pantalla 2023-02-03 225608.png

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Speaking of Rusty, he is shocked to see Fuckface introducing Jill to the boys as his girlfriend at the end of episode 9 when you are on her branch, which might indicate that Rusty still sees Jill with lusty eyes. what do you think are the chances that if you are not on Jill's branch, but still have a good relationship with her, you will be given the option of trying to get Rusty and Jill closer, much as we could do with the MC's buddy and Rena in AL?
I wouldn't want Bella to end up with someone else at the end of the game even if the player wanted to. So I'd rather this option not exist for any girl. It would be hypocritical of me to want such an option for Jill but not for my favorite girl.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Ok, sir Grand Master of Theories. I stand by my opinion. Let it seem funny to someone.Time will judge us. We'll see who was right.
bandicam 2023-02-04 00-52-39-559.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think so, too many Jill simps around for him to dare to do that, I think Jill would only get a different guy in an epilogue if not on her path, probably with whoever Jonathan is. Closest parallel to Rena and Liam is Jacob and Zoey. Like Rena Zoey is introduced as an LI later in the story when players had already chosen their main LI, however players who hadn't committed to an LI at that point could move for Rena instead.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So now, you agree that Maya is also selfish.
No, you've got it wrong. I don't think Maya is selfish, so we don't agree on this. What i actually thought was, that it's funny you'd make a complaint out of Maya's supposed selfishness while at the same time you seem to worship a person who is selfishness incarnate.

The other, is someone who apparently didn't have anyone to count on. Who lived a life where she had to do anything to survive and was taught to not trust other people. If you can't trust others, you can only count on yourself, why would you think about others? It is 100% understandable she being selfish.
"Quinn was taught a really dumb lesson by her father when she was little" might've been an excuse when she was a few years old. Maybe even when she was a teen. It no longer is one when she's an adult and can see for herself how wrong that lesson was, simply by observing people around her who support one another, can trust them, and are far better off this way.

It's not 100% understandable she's being selfish. At this point it's just an excuse, another one of many she's hiding behind to justify her choice to keep acting the way she acts. In fact, you could say that by the end of episode 9 she might be actually growing a little to admit as much, and maybe alter her behavior.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I wouldn't want Bella to end up with someone else at the end of the game even if the player wanted to. So I'd rather this option not exist for any girl. It would be hypocritical of me to want such an option for Jill but not for my favorite girl.
Bella is not risk among the DIKs, her costume at halloween party say it all..:sleep: but Jill.. i wouldn´t say the same, too many memes on her banana´s outfit but no one say nothing about Super Beeeroo Jill...the costume she wear at the party on a DIK route is hot as hell. :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Bella is not risk among the DIKs, her costume at halloween party say it all..:sleep: but Jill.. i wouldn´t say the same, too many memes on her banana´s outfit but no one say nothing about Super Beeeroo Jill...the costume she wear at the party on a DIK route is hot as hell. :devilish:
I wasn't referring to the DIK's. Like you said yourself, there's no way Bella could end up with any DIK members. But I've heard some people say that it would be cool if Bella ended up with Neil (MC's dad). I strongly disagree for obvious reasons, for me no main girl could end up with anyone other than the MC at the end of the game. The only exception is Zoey, who for me is an "intruder" in the plot.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
No, you've got it wrong. I don't think Maya is selfish, so we don't agree on this. What i actually thought was, that it's funny you'd make a complaint out of Maya's supposed selfishness while at the same time you seem to worship a person who is selfishness incarnate.

"Quinn was taught a really dumb lesson by her father when she was little" might've been an excuse when she was a few years old. Maybe even when she was a teen. It no longer is one when she's an adult and can see for herself how wrong that lesson was, simply by observing people around her who support one another, can trust them, and are far better off this way.

It's not 100% understandable she's being selfish. At this point it's just an excuse, another one of many she's hiding behind to justify her choice to keep acting the way she acts. In fact, you could say that by the end of episode 9 she might be actually growing a little to admit as much, and maybe alter her behavior.
"Quinn was taught a really dumb lesson by her father when she was little" - she did indeed, but you don't choose your parents and the enviroment where you are born. A man cums in a woman and you are born and have to deal with whatever happens next. Unfortunately, you learn from the enviroment you live in. It is easy to say "It no longer is one when she's an adult and can see for herself how wrong that lesson was". She is in college now, in a place where she should get some education and what she sees is a man in a high position using tuition as a way to have sex with students.

If I talk about my own experiences, as I got older, and had to start working at the age of 14, is when I started seeing the worst in people.

I see Quinn as a product of her enviroment and she can learn and improve. I see MC as the one who can help her to see life differently. Someone who can teach her how to trust someone, show her she can count on him and someone who can "put more brocolli on her food", and maybe take her away from the drug dealing business and help her to deal with Burke.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes