lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Am I the only one feeling a little lost? What's wrong with Quinn being a prostitute and being involved with drugs? Riona is a prostitute and is involved with drugs. Nicole is also another prostitute who is involved with drugs and both are beloved characters.
None of Nicole or Riona are mean with other people. Both are way more sweet and have a better and likeable personality and of course both are more pretty, beautifull and hot than Quinn, so yeah Nicole and Riona>>>>>>Quinn

Reactions: ffive

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are we so petty and insecure that after WE choose not to be with someone, THEY have to end up alone?

It's not like they dumped us. We had to dump them. I'm fine with the LI's pairing up if it makes them happy.
What does that have to do with what we want? DPC struggles to give the LIs a real sentimental past, I don't think he will make the effort to give them a future, I doubt Maya and Josy will have that future either

However, there are several scenarios in which LIs reject MCs, and DPC is not one to look for trouble

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
None of Nicole or Riona are mean with other people. Both are way more sweet and have a better and likeable personality and of course both are more pretty, beautifull and hot than Quinn, so yeah Nicole and Riona>>>>>>Quinn
Yeah, the guy got salty because they were calling Quinn a whore and a drug dealer. People don't talk shit about Quinn for being a prostitute or for being a drug dealer, people talk shit about Quinn because she's an asshole compared to Nicole and Riona.

Yeah, nothing to win and potentially alienating a lot of people. I don't blame him if he doesn't.
Again, unnecessary. Especially if it's with one of the main girls. You better not mess with that wasp nest.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
With everything you said, only one thing comes to mind.

what was that book she was reading? I think that is one of the keys to understand her character. She told MC to not touch it right way and didn't want to talk about it.

If that was a book related to whatever is her graduation, it means she is there at the college looking for a way out. That besides everything she has been doing, she is focused in searching for something better in her life, she wants a change.

But if that is only a book where she writes down stuff to keep track of her business that would be something different. Even though in the picture, we can clearly see that she is reading, as if studying.
SO I think that says a lot about her character, about part of herself that she keeps hidden.
We'll eventually learn what that book is about. But we see her reading it by the end of episode 7, when Fuckface, in one of his lines as the narrator of his story, is telling us that people hide the way they are in many different ways.

Reactions: DanMotta

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What does that have to do with what we want? DPC struggles to give the LIs a real sentimental past, I don't think he will make the effort to give them a future, I doubt Maya and Josy will have that future either

However, there are several scenarios in which LIs reject MCs, and DPC is not one to look for trouble
Some men just want to see the world go up in flames. This whole talk of finding a partner for the main girls is reeking of cuck shit. And I don't associate myself with cuck people. :WeSmart:

Jan 31, 2023
Talking shit about Quinn with a cucking lesbian for a signature is cringe :HideThePain: That's all :LUL::LUL::LUL:
Wait until she can't solve her student debt problem, all while Quinn starts cozying up to her cause Burke told her that he wants to dip his dick in that blonde thot, and she's so desperate that she starts turning tricks for Quinn to get that sweet sweet free tuition deal, and she then has to do H to cope with her self hatred and to numb herself, all while DIK MC starts helping Quinn pimp all those girls out, while CHICK MC has to sit in the corner and cry while his sweet bimbo feminist girlfriend turns into a professional coin slot. And Josy leaves Maya cause Maya is an unbearable two faced backstabbing lying bitch, and also starts jumping massive DIK MC's bone.

God I really want this to actually happen in the game, it would be so much fun.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Not alone just not mentioned.

I don't exactly support this. For example in Dragon Age Inquisition LIs you don't romance end up hooking up with each other, and noone complained of NTR. But on AVNs...
Because those characters that do aren't all that great :LUL: Have Morrigan hook up with anyone when my human mage is reborn as an elven girl and that fool is getting fed to darkspawn no matter what

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well its not Joke if it's True :LOL: , so they can't punish you for that.
I mean lets see:
Lazy? - Yes, we just got evidence of it, with his recent low effort, 30 bucks preview
Milker? - Yes, 1 episode / Year . And He even admitted, just recently, that He treasure the long development time:whistle:
MotherFucker ? -:unsure:. Well, it's true we do not have proof of him being a MotherFucker , but in the other hand, We also not have proof of him not being a MotherFucker. In this case the fact that we don't have Evidence, is the Evidence itself.

so the conclusion is that He can be called a Lazy Milker MotherFucker without any retaliation(y)
many a truth have been in jest

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Because those characters that do aren't all that great :LUL: Have Morrigan hook up with anyone when my human mage is reborn as an elven girl and that fool is getting fed to darkspawn no matter what
Not Morrigan or Leliana, but Iron Bull does hook up with Dorian, Blackwall with Josephine, Sera with Dagna... But it's true that character from other games stay "loyal" to their game's MC. That could also be beause of NTR complaints, so that's not that good of an argument as I though... :KEK:

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
( Just please no males ranking, i know we are all a bunch of singles boomers with a lot of free time.. but we should have some limits tho. )

1675471485063.png
1675471419741.png
8,014,789,439: Tommy

In my case, it is not as much about evil vs. good as to what the character means to me as a player. Rio is great, but Quinn is my favorite character in the game and has more content and importance in the story than Riona.
Well, that's something that maybe if the tournament was more clearly focused in some aspect could be considered, sure, she's more relevant to the story. But there were many mixed aspects in the tournament and in the end I thought is war mostly about likeability considering what people voted.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
hey hey, remember that hardened Leliana can have a foursome with Warden Isabel and Zevran, did u kill Zevran? and Morrighan did have a rather warm talk with... well no, Sten just straight up trolled her.... xD oh god, u just bring so many memories with those names xD. That was a master piece.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hey hey, remember that hardened Leliana can have a foursome with Warden Isabel and Zevran, did u kill Zevran?
The kind of people who complain how the girls they didn't choose could possibly end up with someone else dicking them... are the ones who kill Zevran on sight in first DA, just to make sure he's no competition. /s

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I already mentioned that I'm not against it as long as it makes sense with the plot. Otherwise, it is unnecessary. If I were the DPC I would avoid anything unnecessary that could cause me a headache as much as possible. You don't know our community? Some care and some don't care, why not avoid unnecessary things that might upset some people?
If I'm not wrong, I think he resolved that issue in Acting Lessons just with the friend character asking MC if now that you are not pursuing something with that girl it would be ok for you if he tries something or if it's going to be weird. I assume he would do something like that and, in any case, if a LI ends up with another character you're not interested, it would make narrative sense and gave sort of a better vibe, like (apart from the obvious fire issue... ) everyone's happy.

Rusty maybe could try again with Jill.
Jacob could be paired with Zoey.
Josy/Maya are already an item themselves.
Bella has the husband.
Quinn has her syringes.
Sage could be the MC of a sequel where she has sex with her STEP-brother and/or STEP-parents. There are not step-anything in AVN without a legal reason.

Reactions: DanMotta and c.mork

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
hey hey, remember that hardened Leliana can have a foursome with Warden Isabel and Zevran, did u kill Zevran? and Morrighan did have a rather warm talk with... well no, Sten just straight up trolled her.... xD oh god, u just bring so many memories with those names xD. That was a master piece.
A hardened Alistair can join too, with a female Warden. But this is more sharing than anything else.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If I'm not wrong, I think he resolved that issue in Acting Lessons just with the friend character asking MC if now that you are not pursuing something with that girl it would be ok for you if he tries something or if it's going to be weird. I assume he would do something like that and, in any case, if a LI ends up with another character you're not interested, it would make narrative sense and gave sort of a better vibe, like (apart from the obvious fire issue... ) everyone's happy.

Rusty maybe could try again with Jill.
Jacob could be paired with Zoey.
Josy/Maya are already an item themselves.
Bella has the husband.
Quinn has her syringes.
Sage could be the MC of a sequel where she has sex with her STEP-brother and/or STEP-parents. There are not step-anything in AVN without a legal reason.
I choose my words very carefully. I'm sure I've already said if it's something consistent with the plot I support the idea. All the examples you gave are consistent with the plot (I support all of them, even Bella and James.), when I say about unnecessary things I am referring to couples created with the sole purpose of preventing girls who were not chosen by the MC from finishing the game alone.

You can see some people forming the most bizarre couples possible, some examples are: Derek & Bella, Tommy & Josy, Rusty & Bianca, Jill & Anthony, Bella & Neil, Maya & Quinn and the list goes on... In my opinion, it's not worth the DPC getting a headache to make meaningless couples just so the girls don't end up alone;

Reactions: dalli_x

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
you really think that after Sage gets hooked on mc's big dik that she would ever be satisfied with Tyballs and his tiny little pee pee? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes