felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I will be in a minority for this once, and say I'm not sure how I feel about it. :unsure:

seeing different hairstyle is always a bonus, but I'm not sure this does good favour to Maya face. I feel like DPC get upset for the constant critism his getting for his fuckups with Jill.
But instead of try to Fix her, he decided, he start to make a slight Plastic surgery on the other girls, so Jill would not stand out as much as the worst:unsure:
come on, I can't believe that rather than fixing one model, DPC thinks about polluting so many others.

hair always makes so much of a difference, although here for Maya I wouldn't talk about a change of hairstyle, it's a temporary thing related to the rain

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But instead of try to Fix her, he decided, he start to make a slight Plastic surgery on the other girls, so Jill would not stand out as much as the worst:unsure:
Maybe it's not about Jill but the perpetual crying regarding Maya's skin quality.

(which was caused by the normal map having too exaggerated setting, so smoothing it out should be a matter of like, 3 clicks and maybe a minute of work, but, eh)

Reactions: vireker

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
come on, I can't believe that rather than fixing one model, DPC thinks about polluting so many others.

hair always makes so much of a difference, although here for Maya I wouldn't talk about a change of hairstyle, it's a temporary thing related to the rain
She has an umbrella, :LOL: and her hair is not Wet, only her jacket. So her hair look like this by default for this scene, and not a causation of the rain;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The good news is that after that wave of criticism related to the third preview, he decided to release a fourth preview, which is more in line with the title.
the last one had been quita ridiculous, but absolutely no problem for me, he could even continue with the halloween pictures

if the patreons paying him were ready to accept even previews only on the settings, what can I say?

so much 60% of the previews are vanilla that say nothing, 30% are deliberately misleading.

we might as well wait directly for the new chapter

She has an umbrella, :LOL: and her hair is not Wet, only her jacket. So her hair look like this by default for this scene, and not a causation of the rain;)
almost certainly you're right, to me it keeps looking like a "no hairdo" that's why I was relating it to the rain.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I will be in a minority for this once, and say I'm not sure how I feel about it. :unsure:
seeing different hairstyle is always a bonus, but I'm not sure this does good favour to Maya face. I feel like DPC get upset for the constant critism his getting for his fuckups with Jill.
I think he's heard a lot about Maya's cancerous skin and he's trying to fix it by using some sort of anti-aliasing that makes the model look more plastic.
And one more shortcoming about which I spoke and I will speak: DPC overplays with reflections too much. Look at the reflection from the wet jacket, it's too much.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The preview can be when she and MC arrive in her home (or MC's home). The houses behind indicate they are not in B&R
Just this. Maya is probably facing the MC and Josy. Assuming so they would meet at Neil's. But it would be a positive surprise if they were at Pete and Monica's. After all the MC was invited by Pete and the MC said to Josy so they can't or shouldn't keep the family out.

PS.
I have to correct myself. Guns N' Horses got it right. The houses in the background are at the DIK Mansion and can also be seen behind Isabella in EP9.

New guess. Maya has just come from talking to the Royce lawyer or otherwise clarified her situation with the school money. Maybe Patrick also loosened up the money after the MC was with the Baileys?

In any case, Maya looks happy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just this. Maya is probably facing the MC and Josy. Assuming so they would meet at Neil's. But it would be a positive surprise if they were at Pete and Monica's. After all the MC was invited by Pete and the MC said to Josy so they can't or shouldn't keep the family out.
She is also seems happy and i doubt she would feel happy have to face that cunt of Patrick. I'm copium MC, Josy and Maya will spend thanksgiving together in MC's house because i will fucking riot if i have to choose between them AGAIN right after accomplish the "even" in last episode.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She is also seems happy and i doubt she would feel happy have to face that cunt of Patrick. I'm copium MC, Josy and Maya will spend thanksgiving together in MC's house because i will fucking riot if i have to choose between them AGAIN right after accomplish the "even" in last episode.
Maybe Maya's debt problem finally will be solved...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She is also seems happy and i doubt she would feel happy have to face that cunt of Patrick.
Maybe Patrick she's facing was just hit by a car, and she's like, "Happy Thanksgiving, Dad." as he lies there on the street like a headless turkey. :sneaky:

• Haha
Jan 31, 2023
You're gonna have to choose again, since one of the backdrops for the new main menu is MC at Patrick's house with Derek and Maya for what must be thanksgiving. I think DPC's intention is to make the throuple route difficult maintain.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Will there be a Thanksgiving episode? It's not the first time someone has mentioned Thanksgiving and you've mentioned it again... Is it confirmed? I should do some research on what this holiday is about, in my country there is no such holiday (Brazil).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes