BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
How many games convey emotions so well that they don't need a description.
The moment when Zoey realized that she was considered an ex is heartbreaking.
View attachment 2366239 View attachment 2366240
Why is it heartbreaking? She ghosted MC for almost a year which is practically a lifetime at 18. She'd be delusional to think she wouldn't be considered an 'ex'.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why is it heartbreaking? She ghosted MC for almost a year which is practically a lifetime at 18. She'd be delusional to think she wouldn't be considered an 'ex'.
It's more a confirmation that Fuckface saw her as a girlfriend rather than a friend with benefits. She didn't see their relationship that way while they were together and only realised she wanted it until it was too late.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I have to say, the high graphical fidelity is awesome, he must have uppgraded his setup to 4090's (as he fucking should with his millions of fucking dollars), if he can keep this level of quality for all the renders I honestly don't care if it takes another 9 months for an update.

Sorry for simping :HideThePain:
And to think that in 6 years from now when he will be finally developing his last episode that 4090 will already be outdated lol

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think after his recent answers, it's clear why he doesn't fix Jill's face.
DPC is an extremely arrogant guy, who I think really considers himself a good artist (which of course is a lie). Imagine former artists from Ubisoft, who fell under the reduction, wrote to him in the incentive and offered to fix Jill's face, and he replied:'' I work alone!'':HideThePain:
And he cried into my pillow all day! :KEK:

That's why I don't understand why he decided to do those stupid long animations for Halloween. They are probably well-directed, but these animations are too slow and look very cheap and ridiculous.
He always says he is learning, but sometimes he should learn to listen as well. I see a few good ideas from people who are well versed in the area and he always seem to turn them down. And if he is using an outdated software that doesn't offer him much, he could take the time to learn something new. I don't think his fans are going anywhere, anyway.

Reactions: Sleepy666
Jan 31, 2023
Yeah, body language and facial expressions are one of DPC's strong suits, just take the look of genuine look of concern on Lily's face when you take a bottle to the head for her at the Pink Rose as an example:
Screenshot (283).png

Or how sweet she thinks it is of MC to stand up for her and take offense when someone calls her a whore:
Screenshot (285).png

And everyone can tell what this look means:
Screenshot (287).png

But there's more to it than just correct facial expressions, there's subtlety to a lot of the various interactions, like after Quinn and MC make out in public, Quinn ever so slightly bites her lips after she kisses MC: Screenshot (289).png
The lip biting in this image is something I didn't notice until I actually went looking for it, since Quinn is shown biting her lower lip at every other instance they kiss, which made me ask if she didn't also do so in this scene, and although it's slight, it is clearly visible when you look for it.

I will however say that I find the lack of pupil dilation during erotic scenes to be somewhat distracting, since peoples pupils dilate by something like 30% when they are turned on, but I don't know how eyes and shit work in DAZ or anything about 3d art in general, so there might be a lot of effort required to put that into the various renders/animations. And also, pupils pin out when people take opiates, so that should be added when they're high on heroin/morphine or whatever the fuck they're injecting.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I would take that it is a surprise because she not even thought she was a gf in the first place lol. It was a one sided thing. She was your friend with benefits. And I feel like she just realized that MC really used to see her as more than that, so she is probably heartbroken because of mc feelings.

She is still a bae. Depending on how DPC writes her from now on, I'd romance her. I think she is the most mature between all of other girls in the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I would take that it is a surprise because she not even thought she was a gf in the first place lol. It was a one sided thing. She was your friend with benefits. And I feel like she just realized that MC really used to see her as more than that, so she is probably heartbroken because of mc feelings.
I think Zoey was aware of MC's feelings at least on some level, because she wouldn't have any real reason to think of ghosting Fuckface "for his own benefit" otherwise, much less follow through with it.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah, body language and facial expressions are one of DPC's strong suits, just take the look of genuine look of concern on Lily's face when you take a bottle to the head for her at the Pink Rose as an example:
View attachment 2366322

Or how sweet she thinks it is of MC to stand up for her and take offense when someone calls her a whore:
View attachment 2366334

View attachment 2366340

But there's more to it than just correct facial expressions, there's subtlety to a lot of the various interactions, like after Quinn and MC make out in public, Quinn ever so slightly bites her lips after she kisses MC: View attachment 2366341
The lip biting in this image is something I didn't notice until I actually went looking for it, since Quinn is shown biting her lower lip at every other instance they kiss, which made me ask if she didn't also do so in this scene, and although it's slight, it is clearly visible when you look for it.

I will however say that I find the lack of pupil dilation during erotic scenes to be somewhat distracting, since peoples pupils dilate by something like 30% when they are turned on, but I don't know how eyes and shit work in DAZ or anything about 3d art in general, so there might be a lot of effort required to put that into the various renders/animations. And also, pupils pin out when people take opiates, so that should be added when they're high on heroin/morphine or whatever the fuck they're injecting.
Quinn has the best facial expressions. Played her path over and over, and saw that at every different decision you make she has a different facial expression.
I always remember the scene when Sage is fucking MC in the backyard at the HOTs party. There are at least 3 different facial expressions according to her reactions. She beind disappointed after knowing you are fucking sage, she not caring, even if you fuck her on the side, but nothing serious, or the third in which MC doesn't even exist to her.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think Zoey was aware of MC's feelings at least on some level, because she wouldn't have any real reason to think of ghosting Fuckface "for his own benefit" otherwise, much less follow through with it.
When she traveled, she did with the intention of having a break from the things she was living untill that moment, almost as if trying to escape from everything and MC reminded her of all that. MC was the link still remaining from what she wanted forget or just a temporary break.
That is my point of view.
But she really didn't think she would be hurting him that much, and that is why when she comes back and they have that real talk, she realizes how much she hurt him after knowing how he really felt about her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2366322

View attachment 2366334

View attachment 2366340

But there's more to it than just correct facial expressions, there's subtlety to a lot of the various interactions, like after Quinn and MC make out in public, Quinn ever so slightly bites her lips after she kisses MC: View attachment 2366341

Or another example, Zoey body language, which all the time says that she still has strong feelings for MC.
She gently places her hand on his shoulder.
6745646.JPG
That smile and the look she devours him with.
46665785.JPG zoey64.JPG
And the best render from Ep.9. She just says to the looks, "I hope this isn't the end. We'll see again."
zoey7.JPG
DPC doesn't have the best visuals of all the novels, he makes mistakes with graphics and overplays with some effects. But psychology is his forte and no one shows the emotions of the characters so well.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And also, pupils pin out when people take opiates, so that should be added when they're high on heroin/morphine or whatever the fuck they're injecting.
Pupils constrict under the influence of opiates. In particular when using heroin. They become like two small dots. Under the influence of cannabinoids, on the contrary, the pupils dilate.

Reactions: DanMotta

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She is also seems happy and i doubt she would feel happy have to face that cunt of Patrick. I'm copium MC, Josy and Maya will spend thanksgiving together in MC's house because i will fucking riot if i have to choose between them AGAIN right after accomplish the "even" in last episode.
At first I thought in the preview they where at Maya house but they are outside the dik house so unless Josy there too maybe the MC is taking one of his girls on a date

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me if these previews have fixed dates to be released (for example, one preview per month)? Only main girls appear in previews or side girls also appear? I haven't heard from Cathy since she left... could she appear in any of these previews?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Or another example, Zoey body language, which all the time says that she still has strong feelings for MC.
She gently places her hand on his shoulder.
View attachment 2366385
That smile and the look she devours him with.
View attachment 2366403 View attachment 2366391
And the best render from Ep.9. She just says to the looks, "I hope this isn't the end. We'll see again."
View attachment 2366393
DPC doesn't have the best visuals of all the novels, he makes mistakes with graphics and overplays with some effects. But psychology is his forte and no one shows the emotions of the characters so well.
Speaking of body language, if Fuckface enters Quinn's room when she is dispatching Sally and Karen at the HOTs party (episode 7) and she likes him (meaning she accepted his help during episode 6 and consequently had sex with him then), this will be her first reaction when she addresses him.

screenshot0001.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes