Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
What?! In my defense, Isabella starts the game married to James. If you fuck a married woman then you're the cuckold?! :WaitWhat:
That is literally the antonym of a cuckold. Like, explicitly, if cuckold were on a vocabulary test, you would be marked down. Now, maybe some idiot philosopher might argue that shit, but most of them are too busy either fucking married women or trying to drink themselves to death over their existential malaise to worry about such things.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Or another example, Zoey body language, which all the time says that she still has strong feelings for MC.
She gently places her hand on his shoulder.
View attachment 2366385
That smile and the look she devours him with.
View attachment 2366403 View attachment 2366391
And the best render from Ep.9. She just says to the looks, "I hope this isn't the end. We'll see again."
View attachment 2366393
DPC doesn't have the best visuals of all the novels, he makes mistakes with graphics and overplays with some effects. But psychology is his forte and no one shows the emotions of the characters so well.
He's definitely one of the devs that makes good use of the visual part of VN, same for music.

That third one where Zoey looks the MC up and down is very similar to Josy when she asks the MC for a picture and they have the talk about whether he thinks of her at all. I don't think shes gives that look on the JaM route. Pretty similar circumstances as well attraction is there but cannot act on it.

josy.png

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me if these previews have fixed dates to be released (for example, one preview per month)? Only main girls appear in previews or side girls also appear? I haven't heard from Cathy since she left... could she appear in any of these previews?
I mean, the first two previews of this round were of Nicole and Lily. So, you know, clearly they involve side girls.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
He's definitely one of the devs that makes good use of the visual part of VN, same for music.

That third one where Zoey looks the MC up and down is very similar to Josy when she asks the MC for a picture and they have the talk about whether he thinks of her at all. I don't think shes gives that look on the JaM route. Pretty similar circumstances as well attraction is there but cannot act on it.

View attachment 2366513
Have you ever gotten to see the disappointment on her face if you ever had the heartlessness to tell her right after taking her picture that you think your relationship would never have worked out? It hurts, it really does.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Have you ever gotten to see the disappointment on her face if you ever had the heartlessness to tell her right after taking her picture that you think your relationship would never have worked out? It hurts, it really does.
I have. She's particularly gutted if you break up with her and Maya as well, takes it far harder than Maya does. Josy pretty much whatever path or affinity seems to be in love with the MC in a big way. I would be really surprised if she at some point doesn't have a solo path there's too many hints she still has strong feelings.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Speaking of body language, if Fuckface enters Quinn's room when she is dispatching Sally and Karen at the HOTs party (episode 7) and she likes him (meaning she accepted his help during episode 6 and consequently had sex with him then), this will be her first reaction when she addresses him.

View attachment 2366515
Here we can see Quinn fixing her hair. A typical reaction of a girl in the presence of a guy she likes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2366513
Yes, on J/M route she's flashing her boob to MC at this moment. :D

Reactions: A360

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have. She's particularly gutted if you break up with her and Maya as well, takes it far harder than Maya does. Josy pretty much whatever path or affinity seems to be in love with the MC in a big way. I would be really surprised if she at some point doesn't have a solo path there's too many hints she still has strong feelings.
In the only game I have for Josy and Maya's route, we ended up the three of us together at the end of episode 9. The truth is that it never crossed my mind to break up with them.

And something similar happens with the game I have for Jill's route. In it I avoid fooling around with other girls. I mean, since I take the trouble to play her route, even if she's not my favorite girl, I try to do it well, you know.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I mean, aside from Zoey, she is the LI who knows him best - she worked with him all summer, after all. Sage, Jill, etc., they've known him for what, a couple weeks? Two months by the time of episode 9? It only makes sense she would have the strongest emotional attachment. Again, aside from Zoey, obviously.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Funny confession:
When I first heard the new song for the menu screen it sounded like another song I heard from this movie called TomCats (Love the movie).

The song sounds similar to The Offspring - Want You Bad. Honestly, I would say Want You Bad would fit the game as well or that's just me?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
In the only game I have for Josy and Maya's route, we ended up the three of us together at the end of episode 9. The truth is that it never crossed my mind to break up with them.

And something similar happens with the game I have for Jill's route. In it I avoid fooling around with other girls. I mean, since I take the trouble to play her route, even if she's not my favorite girl, I try to do it well, you know.
That's normal tho, same here. I play each route dedicated to said LI for that route.
I play like a scripted romance movie so to speak when I'm playing a route, like the other girls are invisible.
I do have my Massive DIK/manwhore run and others run(only SG, no MG).

Reactions: Awry90 and Jumbi

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yeah, body language and facial expressions are one of DPC's strong suits, just take the look of genuine look of concern on Lily's face when you take a bottle to the head for her at the Pink Rose as an example:
View attachment 2366322

Or how sweet she thinks it is of MC to stand up for her and take offense when someone calls her a whore:
View attachment 2366334

And everyone can tell what this look means:
View attachment 2366340

But there's more to it than just correct facial expressions, there's subtlety to a lot of the various interactions, like after Quinn and MC make out in public, Quinn ever so slightly bites her lips after she kisses MC: View attachment 2366341
The lip biting in this image is something I didn't notice until I actually went looking for it, since Quinn is shown biting her lower lip at every other instance they kiss, which made me ask if she didn't also do so in this scene, and although it's slight, it is clearly visible when you look for it.

I will however say that I find the lack of pupil dilation during erotic scenes to be somewhat distracting, since peoples pupils dilate by something like 30% when they are turned on, but I don't know how eyes and shit work in DAZ or anything about 3d art in general, so there might be a lot of effort required to put that into the various renders/animations. And also, pupils pin out when people take opiates, so that should be added when they're high on heroin/morphine or whatever the fuck they're injecting.
Quinn has the best facial expressions. Played her path over and over, and saw that at every different decision you make she has a different facial expression.
I always remember the scene when Sage is fucking MC in the backyard at the HOTs party. There are at least 3 different facial expressions according to her reactions. She beind disappointed after knowing you are fucking sage, she not caring, even if you fuck her on the side, but nothing serious, or the third in which MC doesn't even exist to her.
Speaking of body language, if Fuckface enters Quinn's room when she is dispatching Sally and Karen at the HOTs party (episode 7) and she likes him (meaning she accepted his help during episode 6 and consequently had sex with him then), this will be her first reaction when she addresses him.

View attachment 2366515

He is a legit master at the art of facial expressions in his renders and using them to enhance/tell multiple stories at once. Quinn is definitely a prime example of this and the writing of her character fully supports it, same with Bella.

Bella’s facial expressions during the night she spent helping remodel the library in ep 6 still haunt me a little and are a large part of why she’s a favorite.

You can really feel the depths of her self-doubt/guilt as the panic of it starts to overwhelm her and you can tell that she’s had similar reactions internally during their previous interactions that’ve built up that feeling over time
screenshot0034.png

Then she has the instinctual reaction to his presence that immediately calms her down without her even realizing it.
screenshot0035.png

Then she recognizes what just happened and how she couldn’t stop herself from relaxing/letting go of the guilt for a moment, which of course triggers the guilt again before it snaps back slightly
screenshot0036.png

So she finally just accepts how she feels for the moment and surrenders to it
screenshot0037.png

And though it wasn’t as detailed back in episode 2 you can see a similarly detailed progression as he drunkenly kisses her and she goes from furious to at peace without even realizing it-if you play through the scene you can even see the tension visibly enter, develop and slowly drain from the muscles in her brow and cheeks in particular. Also his attention to the various ways people can bite their lip is wild.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Masterful. The game is littered with similar examples-you can tell dude is a student of the human mind and facial expressions in general.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Wow, there are even separate lines of dialogue for if you get a handjob from Jade but nothing else during the confrontation with her in episode 9.

I'm not going to post the "room full of crazy" meme again, but DPC must have really detailed charts for all these scenarios.

• Thinking Face

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
He is a legit master at the art of facial expressions in his renders and using them to enhance/tell multiple stories at once. Quinn is definitely a prime example of this and the writing of her character fully supports it, same with Bella.

Bella’s facial expressions during the night she spent helping remodel the library in ep 6 still haunt me a little and are a large part of why she’s a favorite.

You can really feel the depths of her self-doubt/guilt as the panic of it starts to overwhelm her and you can tell that she’s had similar reactions internally during their previous interactions that’ve built up that feeling over time
View attachment 2366427

Then she has the instinctual reaction to his presence that immediately calms her down without her even realizing it.
View attachment 2366428

Then she recognizes what just happened and how she couldn’t stop herself from relaxing/letting go of the guilt for a moment, which of course triggers the guilt again before it snaps back slightly
View attachment 2366435

So she finally just accepts how she feels for the moment and surrenders to it
View attachment 2366437

And though it wasn’t as detailed back in episode 2 you can see a similarly detailed progression as he drunkenly kisses her and she goes from furious to at peace without even realizing it-if you play through the scene you can even see the tension visibly enter, develop and slowly drain from the muscles in her brow and cheeks in particular. Also his attention to the various ways people can bite their lip is wild.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Masterful. The game is littered with similar examples-you can tell dude is a student of the human mind and facial expressions in general.
The worst moment in the game for me is when the MC breaks up with Isabella in episode 8. One of the saddest moments in the game, her facial expression says it all. She tries to hold on like a champ, but when the phone hangs up... just sadness...

Jan 31, 2023
Funny confession:
When I first heard the new song for the menu screen it sounded like another song I heard from this movie called TomCats (Love the movie).

The song sounds similar to The Offspring - Want You Bad. Honestly, I would say Want You Bad would fit the game as well or that's just me?
Unfunny confession:
I fucking hate one of the new E9 song, it's one that is used several times, I think it's called 'Drinks Up To The Stars' by 'Wolves', it's the song that starts playing when the HOTs arrive.

Which sucks, cause I think most of the music in the game is excellent, but you can't expect a motherfucker to hit a home run every time I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes