DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Was there a preview like this before?
There was one preview for EP9 from when Jill and MC were at the hospital, that gave the thread quite a healthy dose of discussion instead of the usual retardation.
He also released several previews for all the main LIs, that made people talk about the potential timeline of the episode, let's hope he does the same with this one instead of just giving us random shit that no one is able to piece at least a little bit together.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
My mind went exactly to what it was, Bella crying about Jill, it was too soon for her to talk about it with MC, the best we could hope for was Jill talking about her marriage and we didn't even get that.
Just many people want to know the damn secret of Bella, which is not open from the second episode, that's the reason for the hype of that preview.
But the other, where Jill sits with MC at the appointment with the doctor, caused weird theories. For example, with Neil, who died or got to the hospital.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just many people want to know the damn secret of Bella, which is not open from the second episode, that's the reason for the hype of that preview.
But the other, where Jill sits with MC at the appointment with the doctor, caused weird theories. For example, with Neil, who died or got to the hospital.
Well, Jill's silence about it already kinda tells me the marriage is a non-issue so I'm convinced James won't be back, but I think we'll have to wait at least until the end of the season to find about it.

The Jill one created wild theories because no one wanted to believe DPC would write such a retarded plot after MC already having had sex with her :WaitWhat:

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, Jill's silence about it already kinda tells me the marriage is a non-issue so I'm convinced James won't be back, but I think we'll have to wait at least until the end of the season to find about it.

The Jill one created wild theories because no one wanted to believe DPC would write such a retarded plot after MC already having had sex with her :WaitWhat:
This Christmas cutscene at Bella's house is most likely a spoiler for the end of the season, so yes I think all of Bella's secrets will be revealed in... 2 years. :HideThePain:

Jill's storyline turned into a freak show. And this is just the beginning, DPC saved the best parts for his most hated character for last. Looks like the best memes and Jill shitposting are yet to come.:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There was one preview for EP9 from when Jill and MC were at the hospital, that gave the thread quite a healthy dose of discussion instead of the usual retardation.
Yeah, and all of our theories was much better than what we get, as usual. :whistle::LOL:
He was like:
" How could I make the goblin path more cringe ? :unsure:. Oh condom talk? , Banna outfit ? , nah, still not enough.., something is missing :unsure: Oh yes ! , STD Test, and not only MC will act like a moron , also, I will include an awkard meeting with Dawe there too. Then I will make a Q/A session, where I ask myself a question about how can I be this awesome. Yes Episode 9 gonna be the best :giggle: "

- DPC in a nutshell. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes