Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
because it was something new, like in game of thrones
we dont see a lot of shows where the main characters are killed so easily so its was something fresh, new and with a lot of shock value but if all the tv shows and games start using that method it will became boring fast
if DPC kills characters in this game, on his third game what are we expecting? being predictable is not good for business
I consider character death in BaDIK acceptable, but it should be optional, and depend on previous decisions, because the game is an immersive RPG.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Nah, they didn't tell it well if you choose one over the other.
Bella being hurt about it is subtle and Jill well she made it pretty clear how she feels.
Only time Bella and jill take it badly is if you pick bella over jill. But if you pick neither them nor Maya and Josy then Maya and josy takes it the hardest. I case nr 2 bella is hurt but she takes it very maturely and jill is also very understandable when you tell her you fell for someone else.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I like the blue denim and think the brown jacket is ugly.
Like, who is going to actually notice the jacket with the white pants stealing the show.

Based on that, either 2 or 4. Red goes well with Josy's little firecracker personality, and the other two options are pretty bland.

WTF kind of denim is that soo tight...:WaitWhat:
A common issue with lazily done clothing models. See also -- shirts magically conforming to the shape of characters' breasts, as if glued on.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i dont think DPC will do an "AL 2"
many years later people is still hating/crying about that infamous fire and if he does something like that again i think people will abandon DPC games forever. killing people just for the shock value is getting old
Let's hope it is that way. But be prepared for anything, just in case. This game still has years ahead to get finished. And considering how much it is asking of its author and how much he is investing in his work, even if he is doing all of this with a passion, I can expect him to take a long break or even stop making games altogether after he's done with this game. Plus, he likes to project himself as someone who is faithful to his ideas. Going along with his fans, if that goes against what he, as the author, has previously decided for the story and the characters, would go against that spirit. He might feel as he had betrayed himself by doing so.

The good thing about all this is that we don't really know what he's planned for the story and the characters.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok. Can someone please just tell me if STDs are actually a thing in this game or if it’s just a long running joke about them? I can’t find a clear answer.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ok. Can someone please just tell me if STDs are actually a thing in this game or if it’s just a long running joke about them? I can’t find a clear answer.
apart from Arieth's crabs for now it is only a joke (with the premonition of Neil's words to MC before his departure for college)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if one of the endings will be MC ends up being alone because of STD.
Maybe on the "Others" path. At least you the MC stays faithful, he is pretty much locked in into having sex with the same women/women (in case of the M&J path) from now on. Maybe on the Sage path...but would we see an additional ending just for that path?

I kinda doubt, he will catch an STD from Jill, Bella, Josy or Maya...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes