shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also kudos to you for not getting offended (y)

I don't think we get on the same page though.

Most who grew up in a different time and got around a bit will cringe at the behaviour of the MC. It's not dominance if you fuck the shit out of the girl after she told you "FUCK ME HARDER!!". You are just an obedient dog. And asking the virgin if it's ok to stick it in without condom has nothing to do with her being nervous. It's being a nice guy who is constantly concerned if he might do something she doesn't fully like.

And being against feminism has not necessarily something to do with being insecure, since some guys get huge advantages from that, it has to do with understanding that it leads to some guys having more women than they could need while others starve. While women get used like a one week commodity. It's a lose-lose for all but a few men. The very reason marriage and strong societal pressure was needed so that one guy and one girl form long lasting bonds instead of having stoneage dating where 1 guy has 10 women and 9 guys have none, while the women have no guy for themselves. And sometimes even those men that benefit from it see it as something sad.

Aside from that hardcore feminists can of course say what they want, probably on all platforms, but should we test how long a thread with memes calling for women to go back into the kitchen will stick in off-topic?
If you created an off topic thread about women only being useful in the bedroom and in the kitchen, I doubt this site would blink an eye.

These games and a huge contingent of members, are very much for the idea of women being subservient to men. The continued furore over any character being sexually active prior to meeting the mc (constantly misconstrued as NTR) as well as the perpetual desire for the game to provide a harem are testimony to that. This website is not concerned with those attitudes. BaDIK is a little different though, in that a number of game's women have their own agency, something the Neanderthals find threatening.

But just to put my Jade examples into context:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mc decided he wanted more in that situation, so he took it. He knew it would shock Jade but he also felt she'd be down with it.

Oh and during that event, we actually did get an example of "manly" behaviour, a man who knows how to treat women by your standards:
And then in the Burkes' kitchen:
Those two are examples where the sex is consensual but implied through body language, even though Jade literally says "no" in the latter example.

There are plenty of other scenes where the mc is aggressive with the girls (but never rapey):

- When Mel and Sarah see him in the shower, he tells them, "Now, either join or get out."
- When he tells Mona and Cammy to strip in the bathroom stall at college and ends up fucking them both.
- When hops into the tub with Mel, Sarah and Heather with Heather protesting the whole time.

And so on (there are way too many sex scenes to go through listing them all).

So it's not like the game is ramming home a narrative of mandatory verbal consent over and over. The mc is thoughtful when it comes to girls who are experiencing their first time or are clearly nervous, and he's more assertive towards girls who he knows are down with it.

So, no feminist agenda there...

It seems to me, that you see a handful of scenes where the mc shows some concern for his sexual partner, and you see red and start panicking about a feminist agenda...

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Once the MC had protected sex, whether it was voluntary or not. During Cum Petition, Quinn had to use a condom because the loser is supposed to drink his own semen.

Before that, the MC had unprotected sex with only one person. Zoey. Zoey is thus actually living proof of the MC's fidelity when it comes to an STD and its tracing.
If I was not mistaken. Quinn takes the condom off during the cum petition. She clearly states that it was just getting in the way.

Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Because the MC that is not on the Jill path is never tested. Only the players who play multiple or all paths know about it so that the MC has been tested negative.

But that doesn't mean it has to be that way for an "Others", Isabella, Sage or MJ single run.

The danger in playing multiple paths is for the player to mix them up. What is true for Jill is not necessarily so for MJ.

For MJ, for example, there is a different hedge. In EP9, it is implied that Josy and Maya had only one relationship before the MC, their own. In threesome sex, we learn so that Josy and Maya have never experimented with anal sex. If the MC was faithful, he only fucked Zoey without a condom before MJ. That pretty much limits an STD and if it did, it would be easy to track. Unless Zoey fucked another guy before she left for San Diego. That's even implied in "Interlude." However, over a year has passed by then and the MC would have shown symptoms if he had an STD.

But there are also diseases, like herpes, that are transmitted through sex, kissing, or general contact and never go away because the virus stays in the body forever. I don't think so that the MC on the Jill path was tested for herpes. However, you can find "herpes" on the English mini-game. Maybe this is just a coincidence, a hint or a joke from DPC. I only know, so that in EP7 DPC lets the MC explicitly think something. Namely, the MC stands out so that Caleb has something on his face. What did Caleb probably do? He made out with Arieth in EP5. What is the MC prevented from doing in EP4, thank goodness? Kissing Arieth while "spin the dildo."

View attachment 2420125

However, Elena and John have sex with Arieth, which we learn in EP6. In EP8, the MC can then have the special shot with Elena, but it is harmless because the alcohol disinfects.

But I think so that in the Throuple herpes can occur and could cause trouble. The triggering reason for that will be Jade. It doesn't matter if the MC fucks with Jade or not. The screenshots show the transfer from Jade to Tybalt, through a harmless gesture.

Since this herpes virus could be spread in the Burke family, Josy can get herpes through Sage when she kisses Josy for fun in EP9. Again, harmless. But the harmless disappears if Josy, Maya or the MC gets herpes and another person also gets it at the same time. This could then lead to misunderstandings regarding fidelity.

Fictitious example: The MC goes with Maya and Josy to the gym and Josy has a herpes outbreak. Stupidly, at the same time, Caleb is also affected, but the MC and Maya are not. This can lead to a misunderstanding.
Speaking of Caleb's ugly mug. I really want a chance to really beat the shit out of him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think so didn't look like you were wearing one. When she put it in. I'll make 100% sure when I do my next playthrough tho.
She could care less about cum petition. She is playing games with you. she also said at the same spot she is going make you cum inside her.
Yeah, you're right. Tommy does draw Quinn supposedly putting the condom in the MC's mouth, but you only see Quinn putting his hand in the MC's mouth. Quinn is fooling Tommy. That's easy to see because it's different with Derek.

Reactions: Jumbi and osculim

Nothsor

Jul 20, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug in part 8. I'm in my bedroom and preparing for Josy and Maya to come over, but I can't complete two tasks. game says to respond to messages from Tommy and Sage. Phone says I have two messages, but when I click their names I can not reply to anything.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Have anyone tried a playthrough yet where they literally don't go after any of the girls in the game ? Is it even possible.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Have anyone tried a playthrough yet where they literally don't go after any of the girls in the game ? Is it even possible.
Yeah, I did, I call it the virgin run. Where Derek gets more action than you.
You get some forced scenes like Maya rubbing her self on you before getting tased if I recall, but you can pretty much avoid everything.

EDIT: It's in a way a perfect run if you want to head canon a "I'm still in love with Zoey" run.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, I did, I call it the virgin run. Where Derek gets more action than you.
You get some forced scenes like Maya rubbing her self on you before getting tased if I recall, but you can pretty much avoid everything.

EDIT: It's in a way a perfect run if you want to head canon a "I'm still in love with Zoey" run.
Cool then I'll give that a go aswell. I pretty much done every single path / combination I can think of so far except that

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't think it's just a joke. In EP3 after the Chick decision from the Pink Rose, Derek and the MC are talking about STDs and Derek says that's how it burns when he pisses. Hello chlamydia.

Neil admonishes the MC several times to use a condom. A condom can't prevent Crabs, but it can prevent chlamydia.

Chlamydia can also cause infertility, abdominal or ectopic pregnancies.

That's why I avoid for my MC to have sex in the pool with Josy in EP7. Why? Josy has pain when fucking in the pool, which is a symptom of chlamydia and he can also come in Josy.

Where can Josy get the chlamydia from? If the MC fucks Envy in the ass in EP3 and then later fucks Josy in front of the pool in EP5, EP6 or EP7.
In one of the earlier chapters the DIks were talking about STD that apparently many of them caught. And as it turned out, they obviously got it from Arieth.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes