osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm cursed because I just have to question everything.
What is it about OG? I did not make up the following, I just found it.

OG
Cool, awesome, da best.
(The MC is often described like this)

A wise leader and mentor who has life experience and passes it down to a few lucky individuals who are worthy. (From Tommy we learn so the MC should take it as a compliment because Vinny felt threatened.)
Vinny another wuss I want to beat the shit out of. He even looks like a wimp

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, I did, I call it the virgin run. Where Derek gets more action than you.
You get some forced scenes like Maya rubbing her self on you before getting tased if I recall, but you can pretty much avoid everything.

EDIT: It's in a way a perfect run if you want to head canon a "I'm still in love with Zoey" run.
I wonder if it will be possible to return to Zoey if you have already chosen one of the MG? Create more drama and another love triangle New Girl/MC/Zoey. For example, you have some situation with your MG and you are on the verge of a breakup(the game will definitely create such opportunities, I am sure of this. Each MG has mines on the road) and the MC begins to think about returning to Zoey.
Because if Zoey route is opened only on Others, this is a rather poor implementation of the line "ex is back".

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I wonder if it will be possible to return to Zoey if you have already chosen one of the MG?
According to the DPC guide he mention that to invite Zoey to your room you need to be in the other branch and that option is blocked in the MG branch so it is likely that Zoey is blocked in the main branches

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wonder if it will be possible to return to Zoey if you have already chosen one of the MG? Create more drama and another love triangle New Girl/MC/Zoey. For example, you have some situation with your MG and you are on the verge of a breakup(the game will definitely create such opportunities, I am sure of this. Each MG has mines on the road) and the MC begins to think about returning to Zoey.
Because if Zoey route is opened only on Others, this is a rather poor implementation of the line "ex is back".
Most prob, but I think the Neutral/DIK Zoey pick in interlude will likely alter if Zoey wants a particular version of MC back as well. DIK zoey most prob won't want anything to do with a massive chick mc and so on.

The cheat points are there as a bonus factor to break MG relationships, but than again, if MC is a man whore and cheater, why would Zoey want trash like him back. So I do presume there will be a test of the relationship "the love affirmation troupe" with the MG, and if failed, will open the door for Zoey.
But I also believe a complete cheating dick of an MC is not something Zoey would want.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
According to the DPC guide he mention that to invite Zoey to your room you need to be in the other branch and that option is blocked in the MG branch so it is likely that Zoey is blocked in the main branches
It is clear that if Fuckface already has a girlfriend, he will not offer Zoey to spend the night with him. Because at that time he has no problems with LI and he is at the beginning of the relationship.
I still hope that this path of the triangle will be implemented later. In the plot, her return is a challenge for a player who has already chosen LI. Create problems on your route and think about changing the solution, make you doubt. In short, the classic drama with an ex -girlfriend, but in the case of Badik, is well implemented.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It is clear that if Fuckface already has a girlfriend, he will not offer Zoey to spend the night with him. Because at that time he has no problems with LI and he is at the beginning of the relationship.
I still hope that this path of the triangle will be implemented later. In the plot, her return is a challenge for a player who has already chosen LI. Create problems on your route and think about changing the solution, make you doubt. In short, the classic drama with an ex -girlfriend, but in the case of Badik, is well implemented.
There are a lot of girls in the game and you think Zoey will be the problem?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I wonder if it will be possible to return to Zoey if you have already chosen one of the MG?
No doubt about it. Like Neil told you "if it's supposed to happen it will". ;)
I see a Josy ending happening too, for those that did not get into the throuple...
Possibly it's not even needed to cheat to end any relationship you're in. Once Quinn sees you with Jill anything you might have had is gone too... Pretty sure DPC will create the conditions and situations to get into another relationship or ending one...

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Most prob, but I think the Neutral/DIK Zoey pick in interlude will likely alter if Zoey wants a particular version of MC back as well. DIK zoey most prob won't want anything to do with a massive chick mc and so on.

The cheat points are there as a bonus factor to break MG relationships, but than again, if MC is a man whore and cheater, why would Zoey want trash like him back. So I do presume there will be a test of the relationship "the love affirmation troupe" with the MG, and if failed, will open the door for Zoey.
But I also believe a complete cheating dick of an MC is not something Zoey would want.
I remember these moments, for example, how Chick Zoey reacts disapprovingly to Oscar beating.
This is a dialogue after the situation when Zoey talked with Derek. I have no screenshot, but her gaze expressed doubts.

Just looking for ways to make a script more stressful and dramatic. :ROFLMAO:
From the series "My relationship with the chosen LI is not very good, I feel doubts, and then Zoey returned, old feelings woke up and all that"

No doubt about it. Like Neil told you "if it's supposed to happen it will". ;)
I see a Josy ending happening too, for those that did not get into the throuple...
Possibly it's not even needed to cheat to end any relationship you're in. Once Quinn sees you with Jill anything you might have had is gone too... Pretty sure DPC will create the conditions and situations to get into another relationship or ending one...
I once wrote such a post, the bomb is laid under each MG.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I see he's back, what iteration is this now, 5.0? :HideThePain:
I get what Geralt is trying to say.
Since with ep8, you dated and fucked the entire campus as is, MC makes a choice in ep8.

Zoey is the wild card added post relationship choice that could complicate things. So adding Zoey back post relationship choice was the perfect time to add her tbh. For additional bonus drama, if the player decides to play it in that way.
I believe Zoey isn't trouble by default, Zoey is trouble if THE PLAYER makes her so.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, I just have a feeling there will be a potential break with each girl by the end of this season. I can also see Zoey confessing her feelings around ep.11 or 12.

Reactions: Apolonaris

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Since with ep8, you dated and fucked the entire campus as is, MC makes a choice in ep8. Zoey is the wild card added post relationship choice that could complicate things. So adding Zoey back post relationship choice was the perfect time to add her tbh. For additional bonus drama, if the player decides to play it in that way.
I believe Zoey isn't trouble by default, Zoey is trouble if THE PLAYER makes her so.
Rhetoric is very similar, but so far without rudeness and psychosis, so we'll see. Such views are shared by many people.
________

Yes exactly. Under certain circumstances, so that it can work out like this, and not a default problem.
Moreover, I think that it would be a good line from DPC to seduce the player reconnect with Zoey when he had a critical moment in a relationship. Make such hints in which it will be difficult to resist.
For example: you fucked Sage's mother, she found out about it. Now your relationship is on the verge of destruction. MC comes to Zoey to talk about feelings and problems and this can lead ... You understand.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Since with ep8, you dated and fucked the entire campus as is, MC makes a choice in ep8.

Zoey is the wild card added post relationship choice that could complicate things. So adding Zoey back post relationship choice was the perfect time to add her tbh. For additional bonus drama, if the player decides to play it in that way.
:unsure:
Just how long exactly you guys want DPC to develop this game ?, or more properly dragging out this game?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just how long exactly you guys want DPC to develop this game ?, or more properly dragging out this game?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Well, it is at half point currently. He doesn't have to drag it out, but there's quite a few episodes left to wrap things up.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You guys are forgetting something. Maya likes Josy, Josy likes Maya, and the MC likes Josy and Maya. What does that tell us? All three have the same taste when it comes to women. I wouldn't be surprised if Josy and Maya think Zoey is hot. Now the 3 girls happen to have the same taste when it comes to guys and all three love the MC. Who knows what could happen.:rolleyes::love:

Reactions: ffive and yossa999

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, it is at half point currently. He doesn't have to drag it out, but there's quite a few episodes left to wrap things up.
I meant in a way, that they want even more complexity. for example Zoey is perfectly fine in the other branch, she really not need to be avilable in any other way, because that would only make a 1 step forward 2 steps backward type of storytelling and who really want that ? :unsure:
the only love interest who makes us doubt in our choice is jill, but luckily we already get Bianca's ass for compensation. :ROFLMAO:
I personally love to see the story move forward, instead of self doubt MC, who second guessing himself and his choices in every season finale for the sake of cheap drama.
But this is just me, of course, ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes