ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You guys are forgetting something. Maya likes Josy, Josy likes Maya, and the MC likes Josy and Maya. What does that tell us? All three have the same taste when it comes to women. I wouldn't be surprised if Josy and Maya think Zoey is hot. Now the 3 girls happen to have the same taste when it comes to guys and all three love the MC. Who knows what could happen.:rolleyes::love:
Hey, if after MC fucks up him, Josy, Maya and Zoey decide to kiss and make up then am fine with this development :whistle::coffee:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Because the MC that is not on the Jill path is never tested. Only the players who play multiple or all paths know about it so that the MC has been tested negative.

But that doesn't mean it has to be that way for an "Others", Isabella, Sage or MJ single run.

The danger in playing multiple paths is for the player to mix them up. What is true for Jill is not necessarily so for MJ.

For MJ, for example, there is a different hedge. In EP9, it is implied that Josy and Maya had only one relationship before the MC, their own. In threesome sex, we learn so that Josy and Maya have never experimented with anal sex. If the MC was faithful, he only fucked Zoey without a condom before MJ. That pretty much limits an STD and if it did, it would be easy to track. Unless Zoey fucked another guy before she left for San Diego. That's even implied in "Interlude." However, over a year has passed by then and the MC would have shown symptoms if he had an STD.

But there are also diseases, like herpes, that are transmitted through sex, kissing, or general contact and never go away because the virus stays in the body forever. I don't think so that the MC on the Jill path was tested for herpes. However, you can find "herpes" on the English mini-game. Maybe this is just a coincidence, a hint or a joke from DPC. I only know, so that in EP7 DPC lets the MC explicitly think something. Namely, the MC stands out so that Caleb has something on his face. What did Caleb probably do? He made out with Arieth in EP5. What is the MC prevented from doing in EP4, thank goodness? Kissing Arieth while "spin the dildo."

View attachment 2420125

However, Elena and John have sex with Arieth, which we learn in EP6. In EP8, the MC can then have the special shot with Elena, but it is harmless because the alcohol disinfects.

But I think so that in the Throuple herpes can occur and could cause trouble. The triggering reason for that will be Jade. It doesn't matter if the MC fucks with Jade or not. The screenshots show the transfer from Jade to Tybalt, through a harmless gesture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this herpes virus could be spread in the Burke family, Josy can get herpes through Sage when she kisses Josy for fun in EP9. Again, harmless. But the harmless disappears if Josy, Maya or the MC gets herpes and another person also gets it at the same time. This could then lead to misunderstandings regarding fidelity.

Fictitious example: The MC goes with Maya and Josy to the gym and Josy has a herpes outbreak. Stupidly, at the same time, Caleb is also affected, but the MC and Maya are not. This can lead to a misunderstanding.
But how can Fuckface have picked up an STI if he did nothing different than when he tested negative on the Jill run, subtle changes with other characters wouldn't result in one of them getting an STI before fucking Fuckface just because he's not on the Jill route.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But how can Fuckface have picked up an STI if he did nothing different than when he tested negative on the Jill run, subtle changes with other characters wouldn't result in one of them getting an STI before fucking Fuckface just because he's not on the Jill route.
You don't understand. If he never gets tested because he's not on the Jill Branch, he can't know if he's positive or negative.

If you as a player play all the branches except Jill's, you as a player can't know either.

It's like Schrödinger's cat. :rolleyes:

Reactions: jimbro

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I meant in a way, that they want even more complexity. for example Zoey is perfectly fine in the other branch, she really not need to be avilable in any other way, because that would only make a 1 step forward 2 steps backward type of storytelling and who really want that ? :unsure:
the only love interest who makes us doubt in our choice is jill, but luckily we already get Bianca's ass for compensation. :ROFLMAO:
I personally love to see the story move forward, instead of self doubt MC, who second guessing himself and his choices in every season finale for the sake of cheap drama.
But this is just me, of course, ;)
if Zoey had been immediately available for MC ('committed' to an LI) it would have been simply ridiculous (as was Bianca's scene...)

she is trying to recover her relationship with him and should do so by proposing to sleep with him at the first opportunity when she 'knows' he is engaged?

Going forward, there will be occasions when LIs will be able to get rid of MCs for bad choices or strange brain combinations of major choices and at that point a completely alone MC will be quite free to choose again, probably not among all the options, but Zoey why should she be excluded?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wrote but last only so that Maya said to the Josy and MC, so you can be anything you want for Halloween.
A princess (sissy)! A dragon (Jonah Homo)! Only the sky is the limit!

The MC is in his heaven.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen and ffive

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You don't understand. If he never gets tested because he's not on the Jill Branch, he can't know if he's positive or negative.

If you as a player play all the branches except Jill's, you as a player can't know either.

But by playing Jill's path we know he's clean. If he didn't get tested on any branch then he could feasibly have an STI, however because there's no girl he can fuck while not on Jill's path that he can't fuck on Jill's path it's impossible for Fuckface to have an STI on any path.

For example if it was possible to fuck Mona and then be kicked off the Jill path because she sees you leaving bathroom after Cam and Mona and guesses what happened then it was possible for Fuckface to have an STI from her, but there's no girls you can't fuck on the Jill path that you can fuck on other paths.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Going forward, there will be occasions when LIs will be able to get rid of MCs for bad choices or strange brain combinations of major choices and at that point a completely alone MC will be quite free to choose again, probably not among all the options, but Zoey why should she be excluded?
and We are back to my original question, just how long you guys want this game to last? :ROFLMAO:
we just entered the relationship phase, but some folks want it already to be over, and start again. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
see my confusion?:LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

If you screw everyone and then get tested in a Jill run it means you're safe, even if you don't get tested in another playthrough. Otherwise there should be a causality chain that would make the same scene safe in one playthrough and unsafe in another.

PastyCake

Jul 4, 2021
But by playing Jill's path we know he's clean. If he didn't get tested on any branch then he could feasibly have an STI, however because there's no girl he can fuck while not on Jill's path that he can't fuck on Jill's path it's impossible for Fuckface to have an STI on any path.

For example if it was possible to fuck Mona and then be kicked off the Jill path because she sees you leaving bathroom after Cam and Mona and guesses what happened then it was possible for Fuckface to have an STI from her, but there's no girls you can't fuck on the Jill path that you can fuck on other paths.
I may be wrong here but I don't think you can fuck Nora if you are on Jill's path.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Can't fuckface buy from Quinn restaurant if he is in Jill path. I have a save where chick fuckface bang most girls and avoiding most dik choices like fighting, weeds. I am pretty sure you can fuck alot of girls in chick path.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It is, after all, a chain of causality. If the MC is not tested in a playthrough, it is the cat.

The MC has 5 Branchs available and only on one is he tested. These 5 Branchs are different for a reason and if the MC keeps the Sage Branch until the end of the entire game, it was never tested. This brings us back to the cat for the Sage Branch.:rolleyes:
But there has to be a causal link that leads to Fuckface getting an STI while not on Jill's path because we know on Jill's path he is clean. To justify this line of reasoning you need to provide a route to him getting an STI that can only happen while not on Jill's path, either a girl Fuckface fucks who may have an STI (so can't be fucked on Jill path) or a way for one of the girls to get an STI that can only happen while not on the Jill path.

Otherwise Fuckface being clean on the Jill path means Fuckface is clean on all paths.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It is, after all, a chain of causality. If the MC is not tested in a playthrough, it is the cat.

The MC has 5 Branchs available and only on one is he tested. These 5 Branchs are different for a reason and if the MC keeps the Sage Branch until the end of the entire game, it was never tested. This brings us back to the cat for the Sage Branch.:rolleyes:
No, that doesn't make any sense. The only way that could happen is if *as a result of our choices* some girl who isn't infected on Jill's path is on another girl's path. And I don't see that being the case.

Or as they mentioned above, Nora.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and We are back to my original question, just how long you guys want this game to last? :ROFLMAO:
we just entered the relationship phase, but some folks want it already to be over, and start again. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
see my confusion?:LOL:
we are halfway through, so I expect it to last at least another 7 chapters (in 6 years..). and that seems like a lot of chapters for it to be a linear journey awaiting the final judgement of the chosen LI.

like in real life, fidelity only has value if you have to resist real temptations (not the fake ones at the halloween party where you can only get into trouble without getting anything out of it)

there are paths that have yet to open like the solo one for Josy and Maya, plus new opportunities (Zoey, but also Riona and Nora), so I expect to be able to question the choice I WAS FORCED TO MAKE in the eighth chapter
The ways exist. Prostitution and/or fuck in the Pink Rose.
being in Jill's path does not prevent you from being a customer of the restaurant in any direct or indirect way

at most it prevents you from pursuing the affair with Quinn, but after having sex with her anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes