ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
we are halfway through, so I expect it to last at least another 7 chapters (in 6 years..). and that seems like a lot of chapters for it to be a linear journey awaiting the final judgement of the chosen LI.

like in real life, fidelity only has value if you have to resist real temptations (not the fake ones at the halloween party where you can only get into trouble without getting anything out of it)

there are paths that have yet to open like the solo one for Josy and Maya, plus new opportunities (Zoey, but also Riona and Nora), so I expect to be able to question the choice I WAS FORCED TO MAKE in the eighth chapter
Riona Nora and Zoey are all there for the others path, so dont see the problem.we had 8 episode to play the field, it was more than enough. I'm not an idiot, I understand what you try to say, but I prefer to move forward, rather then in circle :ROFLMAO:.
others branch exist for a reason. that is for those who after 8 episode didn't wanted commit to a main love interest. Why would I want break up and start over with a different love interest? It's just draging out the story that will never end that way. :LOL:. but who know may be that is our dear Milker developer intention in the first place.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Regardless ,we need to see the next episode to have a better understanding what it might have in dpc's mind, regarding of the future. ;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
:unsure:
Just how long exactly you guys want DPC to develop this game ?, or more properly dragging out this game?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
I meant in a way, that they want even more complexity. for example Zoey is perfectly fine in the other branch, she really not need to be avilable in any other way, because that would only make a 1 step forward 2 steps backward type of storytelling and who really want that ? :unsure:
the only love interest who makes us doubt in our choice is jill, but luckily we already get Bianca's ass for compensation. :ROFLMAO:
I personally love to see the story move forward, instead of self doubt MC, who second guessing himself and his choices in every season finale for the sake of cheap drama.
But this is just me, of course, ;)
if Zoey had been immediately available for MC ('committed' to an LI) it would have been simply ridiculous (as was Bianca's scene...)

she is trying to recover her relationship with him and should do so by proposing to sleep with him at the first opportunity when she 'knows' he is engaged?

Going forward, there will be occasions when LIs will be able to get rid of MCs for bad choices or strange brain combinations of major choices and at that point a completely alone MC will be quite free to choose again, probably not among all the options, but Zoey why should she be excluded?
What was said here.
I too would like for less mysteries and drama and more plot resolutions, but seeing how we will have 15 episodes, it's too early for that. 14 and 15 will most likely go into resolutions, but bet your ass that even 14 ends on a dumb ass cliffhanger.

DPC loves his forced drama and cliffhangers he believes to be super smart and effective, and the Discord server eats that shit up.

And DPC follows a lot of troupes, and since he added cheating machanics, the love affirmation troupe is guaranteed at this point. And since he waited post relationship choice to bring back Zoey, that inevitable future drama DPC brings, will be the perfect entry point for Zoey.

Note that I'm not the biggest fan of the idea of more drama, but following patterns is DPC's speciality.

So yeah, more drama, more twists, more "LoOk At MaH sMuRt ClIfFhAnGeRs" and so on.

It's not a matter of how long we wanted it to be.
I want it to end as soon as possible(13 chapters is prefect for me), but DPC already stated it will have 14-15 chapters.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That is not the point. The point is that unless the MC is on the Jill path, he cannot know whether he has an STD or not.

The test in an event, which is enacted by the Jill decision from EP8. However, if the MC does not choose Jill but chooses another Branchs, the MC will not be tested. Ergo, the MC cannot know if he has an STD or not.

However, the player has played the Jill Branch before. But he cannot transfer the knowledge from the Jill Branch to a non Jill Branch, because the MC is never tested on a non Jill Branch.

What happens on a Jill Branch does not have to have the same validity on a Sage Branch.
No. Logic just doesn't work this way. What you're saying is the equivalent of saying "You can't know if a ball will go up into space if you drop it unless you try". I'm not sure if you're serious or just trolling at this point...

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Riona Nora and Zoey are all there for the others path, so dont see the problem.we had 8 episode to play the field, it was more than enough. I'm not an idiot, I understand what you try to say, but I prefer to move forward, rather then in circle :ROFLMAO:.
others branch exist for a reason. that is for those who after 8 episode didn't wanted commit to a main love interest. Why would I want break up and start over with a different love interest? It's just draging out the story that will never end that way. :LOL:. but who know may be that is our dear Milker developer intention in the first place.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Regardless ,we need to see the next episode to have a better understanding what it might have in dpc's mind, regarding of the future. ;)
Because breaking up with someone and choosing a different li is part of the dating life. People does that all the times irl, and honestly I am tired of games where the game end after MC end up with their chosen li as if life is a fairytale.

Reactions: ffive

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The only girl can can't be fucked on Jill's path is Nora.
Interesting. I had no idea of this, because I went the full chick route with Jill. But I've just checked my saves and you are right. Even though I successfully chatted with Nora on Swyper, if I decide to hang out with Tommy, at MacAllen's, when finally asking for drinks to the bartender, all I get is Fuckface pulling out Jill's photo and start questioning himself. Nora does not even enter the scene.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
we had 8 episode to play the field, it was more than enough. I'm not an idiot, I understand what you try to say, but I prefer to move forward, rather then in circle :ROFLMAO:.
others branch exist for a reason. that is for those who after 8 episode didn't wanted commit to a main love interest. Why would I want break up and start over with a different love interest?
One might want to break up and start over with a new (well technically old) love interest who wasn't available until now. Not every player will metagame and follow some walkthrough and/or predict Zoey shows up as an option down the road. They will instead pick what they think is the best option given what they're presented with, but then the "offer" changes.

Furthermore, i don't consider this as "moving in circle". It's a pretty normal story arc -- after playing around in the first half of the game the MC has just started a relationship, and he is now going to find out if the girl(s) he's picked are actually someone he wants to stay in relationship with. People learn all sort of stuff about each other over time, and conflicts are bound to arise. At the end of it you get a culmination in the shape of choice whether to stick with original decision, or consider it a mistake, and move on. Said moving on might include forming a new relationship. That's a conclusion as valid as the alternative of "and they lived happily ever after".

edit: and there's also possibility it's not the player who will decide to break up, but their chosen LI due to MC's behavior. They don't necessarily have to wait with this until the very end of the game.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Because breaking up with someone and choosing a different li is part of the dating life. People does that all the times irl, and honestly I am tired of games where the game end after MC end up with their chosen li as if life is a fairytale.
A very good idea. It would be much more exciting if game developers gave more detailed endings. And even better, not endings, but a kind of continuation, so that the player could better feel the consequences of his choice in the game. I do imagine something like this, to see how the Fuckface lives and grows old with Quinn. Their life is filled with everyday troubles and conflicts. Sex is becoming less frequent, and over time, sex scenes already resemble the trailer of a cheap horror movie. As a result - swearing, fights, wrinkled old asses and tits in sex scenes. But damn it, there's definitely a charm to it. So yes, we need at least 40-50 episodes of this game.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
How else can I explain it.

Branch Jill: BaDIK start - STD TEST - BaDIK end (No STD).
Branch Sage: BaDIK Start - No STD TEST - BaDIK End (STD possible)
Branch Others: BaDIK start - No STD TEST - BaDIK end (STD possible)
Branch Bella: BaDIK start - No STD TEST - BaDIK end (STD possible)
Branch MJ: BaDIK start - No STD TEST - BaDIK end (STD possible)

You could not make the single Branchs a Branch in terms of the STD. The Jill Branch is the only Branch that excludes STD by the STD test.
Ok, so you ARE serious...

It is very simple. Imagine this scenario. You have one playthrough (or several, as many as you need, it doesn't matter) where you fucked every single girl (except Nora) and you save before the choice of episode 8 and then choose Jill, go on for episode 9 and do the test, then load back episode 8 and choose not Jill. If you didn't have an STD on the first route you cannot have one on the second one, even though you didn't take the test on this one. The MC can't have an STD and not have it at the same time.

It is this simple.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
How else can I explain it.

Branch Jill: BaDIK start - STD TEST - BaDIK end (No STD).
Branch Sage: BaDIK Start - No STD TEST - BaDIK End (STD possible)
Branch Others: BaDIK start - No STD TEST - BaDIK end (STD possible)
Branch Bella: BaDIK start - No STD TEST - BaDIK end (STD possible)
Branch MJ: BaDIK start - No STD TEST - BaDIK end (STD possible)

You could not make the single Branchs a Branch in terms of the STD. The Jill Branch is the only Branch that excludes STD by the STD test.
I'm not sure if the MC will be presented with options to cheat on Jill, because STD tests or not, if that becomes a viable option in upcoming updates, STD's might still be very possible for Jill's path.

Reactions: dalli_x

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And here's your thought error.

The STD test excludes STD on the Jill Path.

But if you then select another branch by loading EP8 back, the test no longer takes place and thus you can be completely different by selecting another branch because the test did not take place. You have deleted the STD test.

What if the STD test is the linchpin that determines whether the MC has STD or not?

Just because you as a player know so the MC doesn't have STD on the Jill Branch doesn't mean so he doesn't have it on another Branch. If this STD test had been done on all branches, then you can rule out that the MC has STD.
You are trolling me, right? You must be...

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't think so Vinny will show up again.:unsure:
So, the guy was just introduced as a new antagonist and you actually think that we won't get to see any more of him? Between this and your magical STD tests that open up whole separate universes, it is not beyond the realm of reason to think that you may be trolling. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No, I'm trolling you, but I give up. You don't want to understand. :rolleyes:
Ok, I'll give it a last try.

You are in episode eight. You either have an STD or you don't at that moment. You go for Jill's path and you know you don't have an STD. That means that MC on episode eight is also clean. This is not debatable, this is a consecuence of the STD test. The MC at that point in episode eight is 100% clean. Beyond doubt. 100% proven. So if you load back and choose another path, you 100% know that this MC is clean. Without doubt.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes