dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The usefulness of the STD in history continues to elude me.

Until now DPC has had no problem getting Cathy to take off her panties to give a blowjob all to expose a 'betrayal'. now suddenly a scientific contribution is needed.

then an MC who got something before chapter eight technically didn't cheat on anyone (and the test I don't think even reveals who you possibly contracted this STD from)
The benefit is actually simple. If the MC is a man-whore, STD is the punishments of DPC.:rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The benefit is actually simple. If the MC is a man-whore, STD is the punishments of DPC.:rolleyes:
Shouldn't we leave that up to DPC?

It's like the most convoluted discussion here, yet. All we have are like a line from Neil and Jill's demand for an STD test, which was probably more meant to say something about Jill and her wish for protection and safety and less foreshadowing of the MC getting an STD.

First we have to see, if the MC will even get the option to cheat on your LI (and with whom) to even catch an STD, which would contradict the end of Ep. 8 anyway, since that was all about choosing one LI.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
okay, in case I wasn't clear enough earlier. I get to the point at the start of season 3 where Jacob and Tommy are talking about the party and the game crashes. I swear if I have to do an unmodded run through seasons 1 and 2 just to play episode 9, I am giving up on this game forever

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
okay, in case I wasn't clear enough earlier. I get to the point at the start of season 3 where Jacob and Tommy are talking about the party and the game crashes. I swear if I have to do an unmodded run through seasons 1 and 2 just to play episode 9, I am giving up on this game forever
do you have the mod for season 3?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
7clf11.jpg

Jk, just download the newer version of the mod, and it should work. You could also download S3 to a new folder an mod it with the newest Sancho mod, and play it from the new locale, it will pull your saves either way. Like this, you don't have to risk your original installation folder.

yes. I imported my modded save from season 2 and made sure season 3 had the mod as well. honestly at this point I'll just wait till the game is finished to bother giving a single solitary fuck about it
You might've used scrappy before and tried Sancho now. Do a fresh install to a new folder and use Snacho, it will work. That's how almost everyone fixed it.

Jan 31, 2023
The M&J route is still the best - or at the very least - most interesting path in the game, change my mind!
Nah seeing MC's reaction to Quinn's drugdealing and him finding out about the truth behind the "free tuition" rumors is going to be the most interesting thing in game, or rather more finding out how DPC is going to let us handle it is going to be the most interesting part of the game. Also kicking Vinny's ass.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nah seeing MC's reaction to Quinn's drugdealing and him finding out about the truth behind the "free tuition" rumors is going to be the most interesting thing in game, or rather more finding out how DPC is going to let us handle it is going to be the most interesting part of the game. Also kicking Vinny's ass.
Maybe we should keep it down to content that is actually in the game.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone with access to DPC discord/posts can do a quick search about GPU used by DPC?
With the numbers pulled I wonder if he got RTX 4080/4090, well at least for posing, maybe rendering ring still old gen?

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2423001

Jk, just download the newer version of the mod, and it should work. You could also download S3 to a new folder an mod it with the newest Sancho mod, and play it from the new locale, it will pull your saves either way. Like this, you don't have to risk your original installation folder.

You might've used scrappy before and tried Sancho now. Do a fresh install to a new folder and use Snacho, it will work. That's how almost everyone fixed it.
I did use sancho mod

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The M&J route is still the best - or at the very least - most interesting path in the game, change my mind!
I don't intend to :D DPC, I mean Dalli knows I'm joking with him :D
I enjoy all the routes, even MJ to some extent. So no hate from me.

Would I enjoy a darker story with the MJ route, sure. But that's personal taste.
All the broke ass, bi love triangle drama ain't my cup of tea.
I did use sancho mod
Try this older save fix.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes