Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Shouldn't we leave that up to DPC?

It's like the most convoluted discussion here, yet. All we have are like a line from Neil and Jill's demand for an STD test, which was probably more meant to say something about Jill and her wish for protection and safety and less foreshadowing of the MC getting an STD.

First we have to see, if the MC will even get the option to cheat on your LI (and with whom) to even catch an STD, which would contradict the end of Ep. 8 anyway, since that was all about choosing one LI.
Neil is pretty insistent on condoms. He brings them up more than once.

JFC i think i'd prefer some Madame screenshots at this point. Are you guys trying to kill Geralt From Rivia with that STD talk, or smth?
Hey, hey. Don't be so cruel :KEK:

Achtually it's alumni :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
No, it's fully possible, in fact it has been done.
Only an estimated percentage based on a single intercourse as far i know, and even then the risks are cumulative depending on several factors. More sex equals higher chance, it's really that easy....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now lets go back to fun things lol ;)

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Now that is hot forget pussy go for the ear hole:love::love::Kappa:
I think sex is overrated. I believe that watching a really good movie, reading a really good book or having an intense training, randori(sparring in Judo) or even a swim in a serene lake with my own thoughts can be more satisfying than sex.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think sex is overrated. I believe that watching a really good movie, reading a really good book or having an intense training, randori(sparring in Judo) or even a swim in a serene lake with my own thoughts can be more satisfying than sex.
Its not the only thing but with the right women there nothing like

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes