Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Exactly this. I will be pissed off too. I figure it will probably depend on what you do tho. This game like to make you feel guilty about stuff
I hope it will work both ways and not only to make us feel like shit. I.e. We'll also get good outcomes after doing things right.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
So, i complete the game, it's really great, gameplay, story, sex scenes, it seems this game has very big community, can you tell, how long should we wait for episode 10 and how often DMC releasing episodes?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So, i complete the game, it's really great, gameplay, story, sex scenes, it seems this game has very big community, can you tell, how long should we wait for episode 10 and how often DMC releasing episodes?
It's never quick enough is all I can really say. hehe
But I don't mind waiting a few months considering the amount of work DPC puts into his Novels.
Besides, BaDIK has so much replay value to keep you plenty busy between updates, IE plenty of different story paths to chose from at this point. ;)

Intro63

Mar 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
In the video is not very clear where to paste the 0011, and I can't find the folder you talking about, maybe old android system had a different name

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If that's how you feel about BaDIK, then I don't recommend you try DPC's previous VN Title.
;)
I heard the tales of that game. I don't mind some dark themes at my age. Seen a lot of sad crap in my life. But I'm not in the mood for constantly being kicked in the gut so to speak. A good balance is what I like. That is why I rank this game in my top 5 of all time games. It is pretty hard for a game to keep my interest or even make make feel something these days. And this game does that very well no matter how many times Ive played it. It always makes me feel bad when I have to and feel good at certain points. And that is good in my eyes

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I heard the tales of that game. I don't mind some dark themes at my age. Seen a lot of sad crap in my life. But I'm not in the mood for constantly being kicked in the gut so to speak. A good balance is what I like. That is why I rank this game in my top 5 of all time games. It is pretty hard for a game to keep my interest or even make make feel something these days. And this game does that very well no matter how many times Ive played it. It always makes me feel bad when I have to and feel good at certain points. And that is good in my eyes

I completely agree. This is one of my favs as well for those same reasons, but I'm also happy to say that I've come across some other incredible titles as well that do just that. Not necessarily meaning DPC's previous title. but keep hunting, You'll find them eventually and I can promise you, you won't be disappointed. But BaDIK is unique in the sense of it's slapstick side at times. It will always remain one of my top 3 favs.

;)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well she has 2 sex scenes right now
I forget the interlude exists but the next one will be in 2025 :Kappa:
Well, Zoey is the only canon LI, the rest are just diking/fetish fodder and non-canon :p
Also, I personally don't care for the lewds, so I'm happy with whatever content Zoey and the rest get, since I play all paths when I get the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes