Jan 31, 2023
yes since Rusty changed the safe code, there is no way Vinny was able to open it.
Wrong, there's a camera in Rusty's room as well, the exact same type of light that's in the closet is also right above Rusty's bed, and the way the camera is angled on the closet camera it would only make sense if the camera pointed directly at the safe from where it is located. Also, if there are microphones and not only a camera they would have picked up when Rusty made MC repeat the new safe combination.

PS: I've never seen this specific light used outside of these two instances in the game either, so unless someone can prove me wrong here I'm just going to assume that there's a camera in Rusty's room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, clear as day. And Tommy was speechless.
Also, a nice detail of that moment is him holding the back of his neck;

In ep.7 If you got Heather drunk and became friends with her she says this:
That she notice Tommy was hiding something because he had his hand on the back of his neck.
Which stands for he's uncomfortable or lying about something.

Even Rusty says the same thing in ep.8 if Heather found out he cheated.

Reactions: Jumbi and RBear87
Jan 31, 2023
I am not sure how dark the doc is willing to go. Having one of the main girls in some kind of corruption path looks a bit too much, perhaps. But I am not sure either. In any case, if such event happens, I'd expect for three conditions to meet at the same time: the MC having DIK affinity, a good relationship with Quinn and the worst possible one with Maya.

The first time we can fuck Quinn is as early as the beginning of episode 2 (the CUM-petition).
Yeah, I don't think he's actually going to make Maya a prostitute, it's just me shitposting.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Wrong, there's a camera in Rusty's room as well, the exact same type of light that's in the closet is also right above Rusty's bed, and the way the camera is angled on the closet camera it would only make sense if the camera pointed directly at the safe from where it is located. Also, if there are microphones and not only a camera they would have picked up when Rusty made MC repeat the new safe combination.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't the safe just outside of Rusty's room rather than inside it?

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
Interesting
Yeah, Jade route have two paths:
Tell others about sleeping with her
Keep it to yourself and no one finds out without prove

Telling the DIKS and having Burke know it will have major consequences and hell even there is a hidden detail of Burke eyeballing MC after Tyball asked why he was there.

I can see Burke blackmailing MC and his wife at the right moment, and it's worse if you're dating Sage. I will be surprised if he threatened Sage about Jade and Him. But also I don't see him hurting Sage like that; even showing others that will embarrass him.

Or, he might not care because Jade can leave him alone to freak out with other women.
Interesting, I've never done a playthrough where MC bangs Jade and doesn't get the proof, I guess it'd be interesting to see how that winds up affecting things. Frankly she handled the breakup so badly that I outright avoided her in future playthroughs and just let Derek cross the granny off his bucket list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy
Jan 31, 2023
Hey dalli_x can you please explain why Quinn doesn't gloat at Leon "winning" the best costume contest with neutral/chick MC:

But she's there with the DIK MC (who she obviously fucking hates) mocking Leon, even leaning on him:

Please dalli, this doesn't make any sense, I can't square this circle, I thought she craved CHICK MC DIK.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hey dalli_x can you please explain why Quinn doesn't gloat at Leon "winning" the best costume contest with neutral/chick MC:

But she's there when the DIK MC (who she obviously fucking hates) mocking Leon, even leaning on him:

Please dalli, this doesn't make any sense, I can't square this circle, I thought she craved CHICK MC DIK.
it's cute that Leon is holding that shaft firmly though... makes you wonder don't it :unsure:
hehehe

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
yes since Rusty changed the safe code, there is no way Vinny was able to open it.
No its not that hard for him to get the safe code. If you consider what derek find in his room in the last scene of chapter 9. Also the same reason the 3girls at the halloween party. Talks about you when you leave. Talking about a video with you in it. Someone is making secret videos in the frat house. So Im sure whatever Derek found is in all the rooms. So I see a lot trouble for a lot of people coming up.

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
No its not that hard for him to get the safe code. If you consider what derek find in his room in the last scene of chapter 9. Also the same reason the 3girls at the halloween party. Talks about you when you leave. Talking about a video with you in it.
They are referencing the recital performance with Jill.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
They are referencing the recital performance with Jill.
could be but I don't think so. The way they talk about the video its clear that is not some stage performance video they are talking about. This game you need to check the expressions and mannerisms of the characters it gives away alot

Reactions: dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No, it's the recital with Jill, the interaction doesn't happen if you don't do the recital.
Oki then I always do the recital so I never got it any other way. But regardless. There is more than just recital videos floating around and shit is going to hit the fan evenually

Jan 31, 2023
Oki then I always do the recital so I never got it any other way. But regardless. There is more than just recital videos floating around and shit is going to hit the fan evenually
Burke only sees the video of MC banging Jade if you show it to the DIKs during the evaluation (MC deletes the video if you don't), similarly, the only other instance where we can be certain of MC being in a video having sex with anyone is if he helps Maya, or if he pays to have sex with Sarah in the closet at a DIK party (where the camera is), all of these choices are optional. Or well, I guess you fooling around with Maya and Josy in Rusty's room during E9 would also end up on video now when I think about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Burke only sees the video of MC banging Jade if you show it to the DIKs during the evaluation (MC deletes the video if you don't), similarly, the only other instance where we can be certain of MC being in a video having sex with anyone is if he helps Maya, or if he pays to have sex with Sarah in the closet at a DIK party (where the camera is), all of these choices are optional. Or well, I guess you fooling around with Maya and Josy in Rusty's room during E9 would also end up on video now when I think about it.
Makes wonder if there are cameras in the MC room as well.

Because he'll have hard time explaining these situations if got caught on camera:

BJ with Bella, and sleeping Bella

Fucking Josy in there three times and Maya once

Fucking Jill in there twice

Fucking Sage

Fucking Quinn which will shock everyone but the DIKS; I just wonder when Tommy will talk to her about her and MC; wondering what his reaction will be lol.

Hell, it's worse if you're dating all main girls:

Like M&J, Sage, and Jill find out about Bella giving MC a BJ

Then same with Them seeing fucking Josy.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

But she's there when the DIK MC (who she obviously fucking hates) mocking Leon, even leaning on him:

Out of topic, but Quinn demonstrates perfect trollface :ROFLMAO:
78856564656.JPG
78856564656.JPG

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes