Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
i agree about Nick, and i have a theory about the Cathy cluck too. Nick tells Heather about Tommy cheating on her and excuses himself by saying he was drunk. but what if Nick actually hates Tommy because Tommy caused his buddy Vinny to quit school and leave. so Nick is doing all this pussy shit to get back at Tommy rather than the DIKs. as for the cluck, Leon loses his phone. what if Nick took it and gave it to Vinny to frame the DIKs for the Cathy cluck. the camera in the closet seems to be how someone got the photos of Arieth fucking Jacob and Derek(if you cause that during the party by not going home to Maya)
these photos are meant for Dumbass Dawe, but meathead Chad thinks he is being blackmailed cause he is a fag. of course there could be other people behind it. but Nick is the prime suspect for me. esp since we find Nick in the library where Rusty finds the laptop after the cluck.
so it seems that the camera is there all along and not placed there during the rebuild or the halloween party. so many possibilities but Nick is my no. 1 suspect. add to that now that Nick sees Bella leaving MC's room the morning after the party and now Nick can leak that little tidbit of info. but..mc and bella both saw him there so they know that he knows..be interesting to see what happens after that on bella route.
I don't think Nick is betraying the diks, he always seemed laid back and matured than others. He is also easy to frame cause he is Vinny friend and his room wasn't trashed, and he was in the library where the laptop was found (Cathy cluck)

Also, I think cameras wasn't set up by the diks but maybe by the nerds? We saw Sally and KRJ waiting for Derek. KRJ also feels like stalking fuckface at times. Who would benefit the most by making diks and alpha fight? It either the prep or the nerds.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Who wants to pay to bang a girl through a glory hole?

B.T.W., why Quinn doesn't hire some ugly girls? That would be cheaper since no one sees them...
And why a BJ costs more than anal (fetishes asides, that's not how the real-world meat market works...)
It just doesn't make sense...
You mean the gloryhole scene with Camila at the beginning? There shouldn't have been anal, there should have been only teasing, but if the MC goes all out, then you get a free bonus. :cool:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So I recognize this game might not be the best for factual takes on drugs, and you've obviously put some serious thought into your theory. Hard to believe most US colleges nowadays would really consider weed more than a modest offense at best yet it is getting a lot of hush hush treatment through the game. Baking with weed is pungent, and it is worked in through the butter rather than the dough, and would be quite noticeable in difference from regular batter and butter unless it's a first timer cooking.
Correct, except nobody cooks with weed. You extract the oil from the weed that contains the THC and mix that with butter.
We only thing Vinny couldn't open the safe because of the sound effect. The more important thing is what was he looking for? The DIKs didn't store the laptop there until the incident. So if Vinny knows it's there then the house it's bugged or there's a mole. If he doesn't know about the laptop what was he looking for? And what was he looking for in MC's room?
When the scene with him in the MC's room searching occurred I thought that he was looking for that weird box the MC found when cleaning his room, at least my memory was of a box being found. I hope I'm not hallucinating. lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC still had his old phone at that point, which likely isn't bugged as opposed to the new one he is gifted at the birthday party. To me it implies that Burke has some kind of spyware installed on the DIKs laptop and phones, hence the pictures Dawe gets of two selfies taken by DIKs banging Arieth combined with the camera shot from the closet of Jacob and Derek double teaming her. It'd be really interesting to know what type of picture it was given to Chad, though we obviously know the content of it was likely Troy and him.
there are so many leads that it is impossible to exclude anything (not in a completely positive way in my opinion), but I don't think it has anything to do with MC's mobile phone, the key should be Rusty's laptop, which after having already been 'hacked' with Cathy's photo could have been hacked again.

the photos for Dawe I don't think were so secret, it mainly depends on who is behind it.

Reactions: dalli_x

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
When the scene with him in the MC's room searching occurred I thought that he was looking for that weird box the MC found when cleaning his room, at least my memory was of a box being found. I hope I'm not hallucinating. lol
Yeah, that's a common interpretation. But we aren't sure about that.

I remember someone saying that this box appeared later and could have been from the hotel stuff the MC's father brings to the house, but I'm not completely sure.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
who was the girl with the black mask and blue eyes early at the halloween party? i thought riona at first but she showed up later.
First girl I saw mentioned as a possible suspect is Ellie, from the dating app Swyper.

Then, Lynette (yes, the MC's supposedly deceased mom) was mentioned by someone, I would swear.

Particularly, I have no suspects so far.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All out how? I don't remember the exact words, but I did both the options to "thrust it" and "be gentle" and she always end us with a dick in her ass. Is there a path where she doesn't stick it?
Then it was Camila who decided to cheat a little and have some fun.

Jan 31, 2023
Yeah... A camera could blink when it goes offline, but then stop when it goes back online (like a modem)... But, actually, there are many camera models with and without leds (who work in many different ways)... And a *spy* camera should *not* have *any* led... Try to think a little...
The spy camera has been there since the start, footage from said spy camera has been used in the game, have you even played the game?

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
Hi
Can anyone please upload a save file for any route of season 3 episode 9
But after the opening video where Tommy ask Jonah if the mansion is scary
My game works until then and I also tried the episodes 10 well the end of episode 9 saves and it works
I think there is only a problem with the loading of the opening video but the rest of the game should work fine
Please help

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
By the way, has anyone heard wether or not Swyper app will make a return? I think it has huge potential and it makes sense lore wise if MC likes to sleep around. If you commit to a girl and then it stays uninstalled that makes sense and I would have no issues. I might be a teeny bit biased because it holds a special memory with Nicole in my heart there, but still.. :D
I doubt it. Tremolo is quite clear in his talks with Nicole and Nora that he doesn't want to download Swyper again.

Reactions: Gato21

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Hi
Can anyone please upload a save file for any route of season 3 episode 9
But after the opening video where Tommy ask Jonah if the mansion is scary
My game works until then and I also tried the episodes 10 well the end of episode 9 saves and it works
I think there is only a problem with the loading of the opening video but the rest of the game should work fine
Please help
You tried EP10? What sorcery is this??? :WaitWhat:

Saves but it won't work you need to update your mod

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes