Jan 31, 2023
Reading the last few days, what I've missed:

View attachment 2440528

Don't get offended now, all in good fun :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (406).png
I first thought that Zoey wasn't enough of a character to deserve the attention, but I now see that I made a mistake in not shitting all over Zoey.

But you do realize that all my posts on here are semi-ironic shit posts not meant in a serious manner right?

PS everything I said is still true.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn is more dangerous than Lily for fuckface, lily did said that she gonna work in medical health care after she finished college. Lily is indeed unpredictable but she is not ambitious but Quinn is. Lily path so far is a mystery, what she means by rolling together and why doesn't want fuckface to fall in love with her.
we are really close as a 'danger'

Quinn, we've seen her do worse, but at the same time we've also seen her fail in every one of her plans, while Lily hasn't missed a move. and the shady dealings they're involved in are pretty much the same.

is Lily's lucidity, which seems at all times like a girl with a plan, or Quinn's often self-destructive unpredictability more frightening?

we're very close, everyone make your bets

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quinn is more dangerous than Lily for fuckface, lily did said that she gonna work in medical health care after she finished college. Lily is indeed unpredictable but she is not ambitious but Quinn is. Lily path so far is a mystery, what she means by rolling together and why doesn't want fuckface to fall in love with her.
Oh hell yeah we agree on the Quinn thing. But Lilly is on a mission to get to the top. And you are going to get the shit end of the stick

Reactions: Lovetities

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I have a confession to make.

I've enjoyed this game in the past and I think it's well done. But, when I started this last update, I got to the first mini-game and just said fuck it. I wasn't in the mood so I just unpacked the rpa archive and had a look at the images. I'm still curious about the story depending on who I bring to the party, but I just can't be bothered anymore.

Is this the beginning of cooomer-rot brain? I should've given up fapping for Lent.

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
initially i thought Sarah was a little bitch. but she grew on me when i played the others route and said yes to Quinn's restaurant offers. the dorm party was really fun with Mel and Sarah both and the ending to ch 9 with them was also a fun time.
The more I think about Sarah the more I like her. She is fun, always seems to know what to say and appears as someone who knows how to take an offense and still don't hold unnecessary grudges with anyone.

Melanie body is hotter than Sarah's IMHO, but personality wise Sarah is more interesting.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I first thought that Zoey wasn't enough of a character to deserve the attention, but I now see that I made a mistake in not shitting all over Zoey.
Shit away my friend, constipation can be life threatening if not treated. Quinn would fix those issues for you with a good pegging :KappaPride:
But you do realize that all my posts on here are semi-ironic shit posts not meant in a serious manner right?
Of course, aren't we all just shooting the shit? Hence I said: Don't get offended now :HideThePain:

But tbh, Quinn stan's hating on everyone else is a loop that repeats more than the EP9 loops nowadays. Was fun when Karambra was doing it 2 months ago, now it's getting old like Sally fans :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Does not have to look dangerous to be dangerous. All the stuff she does is enough to make her unpredictable. She is way to ambitious. That is telltale sign. And it seems she got you already. I cannot wait to see when the shit hits the fan and she turn on you.
Until I see a direct threat, I will not avoid it. Besides, it's a game, danger makes it more interesting, doesn't it?
A game in which there are no dangers and threats is not interesting. I can confidently say that she is not as dangerous as Quinn, on a date with her you automatically get two wanted stars:
1677258838810.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Until I see a direct threat, I will not avoid it. Besides, it's a game, danger makes it more interesting, doesn't it?
A game in which there are no dangers and threats is not interesting. I can confidently say that she is not as dangerous as Quinn, on a date with her you automatically get two wanted stars:
View attachment 2440703
Yeah no its a game that is the point. You play it a way that you decide to trust her thats all good. I just don't.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Quick question: Did you guys ever think about the potential of New Game +?
Technical problems and stuff aside, let me explain:

It is 2030 and DPC pumps out the last episode of BADIK (rough guess on my side). You need to start a new game cause DPC made old save games useless (just for fun).
You play through and enjoy the ride. Your first run ends with Quinn (no special reason :sneaky:) and you have DIK affinity. You read the credits and expect the main menu, but to your surprise, you get asked, if you wish to start NG+.

So right from the start you have DIK affinity. You think, well now I skip some decisions, nothing special. Till you think, what is this?
Quinn is riding you in the Cumpetion like always and you are presented these options...
Quinn: "This condom was a distraction anyway."
- Make her stop.
- Let her continue.
- Have it your way. [DIK]
Surprised by the new option, you need to try it: Fuckface manages to loose his bonds, lifts himself up and slams Quinn onto the wall. After a short banter with her, he starts railing Quinn against the wall. (Nice thought, right?)
Quinn later covers up any rumors of them fucking, by telling them fuckface only rubbed her thighs.

Another option: Nicole just got herself of in the E9 cumpetion. As Blue-balled as Fuckface is, you decide to let him carry her to the couch and softly tell her, that this wasn't enough, so she should prepare herself. Lily and the other girls look slightly envious, as Fuckface gently re-arranges Nicoles pussy and afterwards wildly dominates her asshole.
I leave this thought to your imagination.

You see, where I'm going with this. There could be slightly different choices, that don't change the overall storyflow. They just give a new spin and some new scences.

If you finish the game with Chick affinity and are bored out of your mind by your decision to go after banana-girl:
You chose to drive Cathy home and are presented with a special continuation after Cathy sees Fuckface still being hard after she just swallowed his nutcream. She just can't stand his abondoned puppy-dog-eyes and decides to have some nice and dirty carsex. Now it would actually make sense, that she puts her pantys out of the way. (I tell you, it's all planned by DPC. Ask dalli, if you don't believe me.)

If DPC isn't burn-out of BADIK at that point, I could see this to be a legit possible.
If this thought was already presented: Sorry, I didn't mean to plagiarise you. I just didn't get to read everything on this thread.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

It is 2030 and DPC pumps out the last episode of BADIK (rough guess on my side). You need to start a new game cause DPC made old save games useless (just for fun).
You play through and enjoy the ride. Your first run ends with Quinn (no special reason :sneaky:) and you have DIK affinity. You read the credits and expect the main menu, but to your surprise, you get asked, if you wish to start NG+.

So right from the start you have DIK affinity. You think, well now I skip some decisions, nothing special. Till you think, what is this?
Quinn is riding you in the Cumpetion like always and you are presented these options...
- Make her stop.
- Let her continue.
Surprised by the new option, you need to try it: Fuckface manages to loose his bonds, lifts himself up and slams Quinn onto the wall. After a short banter with her, he starts railing Quinn against the wall. (Nice thought, right?)
Quinn later covers up any rumors of them fucking, by telling them fuckface only rubbed her thighs.

Another option: Nicole just got herself of in the E9 cumpetion. As Blue-balled as Fuckface is, you decide to let him carry her to the couch and softly tell her, that this wasn't enough, so she should prepare herself. Lily and the other girls look slightly envious, as Fuckface gently re-arranges Nicoles pussy and afterwards wildly dominates her asshole.

You see, where I'm going with this. There could be slightly different choices, that don't change the overall storyflow. They just give a new spin and some new scences.

If you finish the game with Chick affinity and are bored out of your mind by your decision to go after banana-girl:
You chose to drive Cathy home and are presented with a special continuation after Cathy sees Fuckface still being hard after she just swallowed his nutcream. She just can't stand his abondoned puppy-dog-eyes and decides to have some nice and dirty carsex. Now it would actually make sense, that she puts her pantys out of the way. (I tell you, it's all planned by DPC. Ask dalli, if you don't believe me.)

If DPC isn't burn-out of BADIK at that point, I could see this to be a legit possible.
If this thought was already presented: Sorry, I didn't mean to plagiarise you. I just didn't get to read everything on this thread.
I personally don't see it, but hey, if he can milk his cows even more, why shouldn't he xD

But personally, I'm of the opinion: After the credits roll, let it die.

I'd want DPC to enjoy his cash and live a good life. And maybe in 5-10 years, if he's bored, make a new game. For the newer generation of players.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I personally don't see it, but hey, if he can milk his cows even more, why shouldn't he xD

I'd want DPC to enjoy his cash and live a good life. And maybe in 5-10 years, if he's bored, make a new game. For the newer generation of players.
But what about DLC, sets of locations for sex and DIK/CHICK x2 experience points for additional payment? And don't forget the SEASON PASS. :KEK:

Jan 31, 2023

- Make her stop.
- Let her continue.

If DPC ever does a remastered version of BADIK it's going to be released in 2050 and be fully animated with AI voice acting.

Does anyone know why there's voice overs in some AVN games btw, it's always cringe and I just turn it off.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

- Make her stop.
- Let her continue.

at best 7 chapters and at least 5 years of development left.

after such a long time DPC I think he will want to stay away from BR and the fraternities.

absolutely a game whose development has gone on for so many years would deserve a rework, there is a certain general unevenness between the first chapters and the last (even though I often prefer the original look especially of the LIs), but I don't know if it would make economic sense on DPC's part.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really no need for it -- there's been endless queue of people shitting all over Zoey since the Interlude :sneaky:

Reactions: shazba

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hey, I don't hate anyone here. No need for these insinuations :cautious:
I know, you were funny about it xD
Everyone shitting on everyone seems to be the endless cycle around here.
How about this idea, we break the cycle by saying all characters are fun in their own way :unsure:

1. Bella - Forbidden fruit, exotic yet must be hidden. Future drama incoming.
2. Sage - Overall well balanced character, great lay and fun humor.
3. Quinn - Tho caught up in criminal activity(for unknown reasons at this point), she is a hilarious character from the MC's view point if playing a DIK MC.
4. Zoey - technically only canon LI, she is currently void of any route progress, so she can be great if done right. I personally simp since she fits the type I hooked up with before getting married.
5. Jill - Pure of heart, to fault. Even tho naive, maybe not the best LI, but we should all be so lucky to have someone like her that cares for a friend like she does for MC, even if it sometimes has a negative effect.
6. Sarah and Mel - Fun DTF girls, who wouldn't enjoy a great lay like that in his college years?
7. Rio - Cute, getting her own voice more and more. The type you wanna protect. A damsel in destress.
8. Camilla - low on content, but I'd get with that ass any day.
9. Sally - NOT a fan, but hey, if a nerdy and closet freak is your thing, power to you.
10. Josy - hot lil midget. Not a fan of the MJ path, but she's cute and hot.
11. Nora - low on content, not my type of milf, but to each his own.
12. Lily - I like how she doesn't give a fuck about Quinn, but that also is worrying because if someone is not phased by bad, it's usually because they are worse. But low on content to have a real opinion of her, but I do find the mystery around her intriguing. Visually gives the best BJs in the game.
13. Nicole - as a father, I have no issue with her being a mom. I know quite a few single moms and I think they are damn heroes. I prefer Nicole over Lily, but that is personal taste, nothing major or diss like. But she is low on content so I don't have a real opinion of her.
14. Jade - Well, she's a psycho bitch, but hey, they are often good lays.
15. Cathy - Not a fan, but she acts in a mature way if you wanna end it. That alone makes her decent and level headed.
16. Gina, Tara and Tiffany - Would bang all 3, I like the type.
17. Becky - DPC seems to hate her, so I kind of feel sorry for her.
18. KRJ - I forget she exists, but to each his own.
19. Bianca - No content, no opinion besides: I'd smash that ass into oblivion.
20. Madame - A worthy reward for "Being a DIK"

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
But what about DLC, sets of locations for sex and DIK/CHICK x2 experience points for additional payment? And don't forget the SEASON PASS. :KEK:
I see, most of you are corrupted by the current gaming-market. I don't get to game that much and I can count all DLCs I brought with 1 hand: Witcher 3, Anno 1404 and Gothic 2. That's it. Well, I still like my proposal. Dont mind me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes