znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Reading the last few days, what I've missed:

View attachment 2440528

Don't get offended now, all in good fun :ROFLMAO:

"Next up after station identification. "The Amazing Quinn! A Documentary."
Quinnhouse2Ep9.jpg
And after that. Start your own home business with this amazing Quinn franchise opportunity! Have you ever considered working from home? Being your own boss? We'll show you how!"

:::"This is QTVN...The Quinn Television Network!"::::

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
"Next up after station identification. "The Amazing Quinn! A Documentary."
View attachment 2443011
And after that. Start your own home business with this amazing Quinn franchise opportunity! Have you ever considered working from home? Being your own boss? We'll show you how!"

:::"This is QTVN...The Quinn Television Network!"::::
You just gave me an idea for a peace of fan art, when I get to it, I'll tag you in the art thread, lol

Reactions: znar25

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I also think it is a fake danger, in fact I said that DPC will keep it alive, not that it will ever happen.

if Maya now finally resolved the issue, everything would vanish immediately, so I doubt it will happen so soon (??!).
Yeah, pretty much... Maya will no longer have any main storyline once her loan/blackmail arc is solved...
And since that whole arc is kinda lame to begin with (get a job, a lawyer, a sports scholarship or get a restaurant girl to seduce daddy and film it to turn the blackmail in your favor... too many options to get out of it lol) i expect at least the solution will come with a bang in the story... I expect no less than public and total humiliation for Burke, perhaps some semi heroic redemption for Quinn, a furiously fuming and exploding Jade, a total meltdown for Tybalt and of course a father groveling for forgiveness of his daughter... This will not end without an overdose of drama!

Reactions: felicemastronzo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, pretty much... Maya will no longer have any main storyline once her loan/blackmail arc is solved...
And since that whole arc is kinda lame to begin with (get a job, a lawyer, a sports scholarship or get a restaurant girl to seduce daddy and film it to turn the blackmail in your favor... too many options to get out of it lol) i expect at least the solution will come with a bang in the story... I expect no less than public and total humiliation for Burke, perhaps some semi heroic redemption for Quinn, a furiously fuming and exploding Jade, a total meltdown for Tybalt and of course a father groveling for forgiveness of his daughter... This will not end without an overdose of drama!
Don't forget Sage. Her birthmother plot is still a mystery, and Burke resolution is the destruction of her current adoptive family.
This all comes back to Sage, who actually studies and wants to live a normal life I'd say. Being branded with her adoptive father's crimes is sure to blacklist her. So it will have far reaching consequences.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
After playing through every girl's branch, as well as "others", I can say with certainty that I'm a member of the Jillybean cult.
Long live our autistic raccoon wife.

• Haha
Reactions: mightybored

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
After playing through every girl's branch, as well as "others", I can say with certainty that I'm a member of the Jillybean cult.
Long live our autistic raccoon wife.
I want my cake and eat it too. Ive joined a few cults.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
where's this picture from? what scene must be the ending?
Just pick no one as a gf and choose no one to sleep with in the end. Also I am sure you will get to bang all three of them eventually. You get pretty close to break taria ealier during the party. And if you took Sarah's offer during the dorm party then she already got a taste for that D.

N E O

Oct 27, 2022
Do you guys have transfer file for those who chose to date Maya and josy, Isabella, sage and Jill? Thank you. For modded one's.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes