Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Ok seems I figured out why I could not help Jill with the recital. If you are a mass dik at the tennis court and you tell her you are not right for her you cannot practice guitar. Ow well I guess
All right, that makes sense. I think I never told her that. If I am not mistaken, that option is available only if Bella tells Jill you are not decent enough.

Fuckface is obviously not right for her since he's a massive DIK, but he'd also lie to her, and say that he's a nice guy in hopes of getting up her skirt.

That's actually something that makes the game a bit more interesting, instead of trying to minmax everything just roleplay as MC when you're playing, ask yourself "what would this dude actually do in this situation", and just go with the flow.
First time I played the game, a few years back, when the latest episode released was the sixth, I played without using external guidance at all and kind of made decisions as if I actually was the protagonist of the story. Back then I liked Maya the most. Well, the outcome was that I could not join Josy's and Maya's relationship. So I ended up being just friends with the two of them. My MC banged quite a lot though and had DIK affinity by the end of the sixth episode.

At some point, I should try to play a couple of games roleplaying from the perspective of both a chick MC and a DIK one. A neutral affinity protagonist might be a little trickier to roleplay, I can imagine.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
At some point, I should try to play a couple of games roleplaying from the perspective of both a chick MC and a DIK one. A neutral affinity protagonist might be a little trickier to roleplay, I can imagine.
I find Neutral not to hard to roleplay. I often find myself ending up on neutral. Chick is way easy and Being a complete dik I find the hardest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi and ffive

Kugel19

Jan 15, 2022
Yo guys, does anyone have the link for the Unofficial game guide. The one with graphs and stuff? I swear there was link for it somewhere.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I'd rather have her sitting on it. Standing could be a bit painful
Why painful ? :unsure:

With josy i want to do all the positions of the kamasutra for hours,
while i look deep into her sparkling eyes ,
and she reaches orgasms that make her unable to stand on her legs for days !!

josy is love,josy is hope,josy is everything
ti amo,ti amo josy:love::love:

Beautiful art by Tjure

Josy_MC_Joy_011.png

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Honestly, with how everyone are thirsty for Bianca, I have to wonder if its because yall hate Jill so much or just want to cheat on her.
Well I figure it depends on how you play. I saw her as a conquest in my playthrough. So now its on to the next one. It takes a bit longer to break Jill in compared to the other girls in the game. So we have to wait a while for the payoff.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I see Jill still part of the conversation so I have a question regarding of her, because there is still one path I wanna try.
So if, Jill is the one who Reject the MC in the restaurant how different episode 9 is? Beside one line from Bianca?! I heard she say something like: "I can't believe you say no to Him", or something.

is there anything else, or that's it? and the rest play out like, any other non Jil path. ?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Honestly, with how everyone are thirsty for Bianca, I have to wonder if its because yall hate Jill so much or just want to cheat on her.
Are you really asking why we love Bianca? Actually the real name of "Jill route" is "Bianca route". It's just that not everyone knows about it.

This situation where she is the hot friend of your girlfriend that you would like to fuck. I mean, just look at her.
20220914215301_1.jpg

This eye contact:p
20220914220620_1.jpg

Look when she says goodbye to them, but her gaze is focused on MC. That moment when they barely know each other, but the chemistry is already noticeable. 20220914220710_1.jpg

"Tell your date we love him" Or is it more about you, Bianca? Don't worry, it's mutual. ;)
20220914222343_1.jpg

Bianca is a very bad girl. Hitting on Fuckface and flirt with him in front of your bestie, whose social skills are down to banana level in Ep 9 on her route. The crowd like it.
bianca.JPG

Bianca doesn't miss physical contact with MC at any opportunity. Also if you're on a different route and meeting her for the first time, she says "Some guys are so hot you want to be alone" about Tremolo. She has a wild crush on him.
78565467.JPG

And I can confidently say: After Ep.9 and Bianca's representation, all the suffering with Jill is worth it. I need to rewrite my top 10 of SG because there is an update and it will be high.
WORTH IT.JPG
75645354.JPG

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes