MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
My biggest complain is that I'm forced to fuck Jill even tho I can clearly see she is not relaxed. And that is on a fucking Chick route. And I have to take the STD test even tho I didn't fuck any other girl and apparently I have a problem with condoms. Where is the option to not fuck her and not get all that yes, I'm enjoying, oh I'm so close but then at the end you can't even bring her to the climax yet she says you know what you're doing and you're so good... yada, yada, yada. Jill was not like that on start of the game. She said what she had to say, she was honest, sincere...

Maya and Josy are not my interest. I did their route only after the last update.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Where are you all getting the Maya is a virgin from? I thought it was pretty clear she had been having sex with Josie. She thought she was confident she was a lesbian until she met chick / neutral Tremelo. Her "virginity" is her struggling with that changing aspect of her sexuality.

The whole point of the chick route isn't that Fuck Face is soft or a pushover, it's that he's more empathetic and caring. Maya hasn't met a man that she felt emotionally comfortable around, besides her brother, before meeting Tremelo.
Maya's difficulties in front of mc's penis are not only emotional, and even though in theory she already knows the penis pull she acts as a virgin, to the point of being convinced that lubricant is not necessary.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My biggest complain is that I'm forced to fuck Jill even tho I can clearly see she is not relaxed. And that is on a fucking Chick route. And I have to take the STD test even tho I didn't fuck any other girl and apparently I have a problem with condoms. Where is the option to not fuck her and not get all that yes, I'm enjoying, oh I'm so close but then at the end you can't even bring her to the climax yet she says you know what you're doing and you're so good... yada, yada, yada. Jill was not like that on start of the game. She said what she had to say, she was honest, sincere...

Maya and Josy are not my interest. I did their route only after the last update.
If you haven't slept around you don't get the STD scene afaik.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Love this game. do the jill path a

Well there is no other description for Sarah and Mel. Those two are Sluts for sure.
The people above have discussed this, but I would add the term "down to fuck girls". These are the vibes I see from these two, for them sex is not a big deal and there is nothing wrong with having fun. This is college, after all.
And i agree with Tremonia on this.

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I remember one guy on this thread who had missing scenes and that one was one of them, even though he had a Jill route. So I'm fairly sure if you don't fuck anyone else AT ALL you don't get that scene.
That one guy should play it again. I have different playthroughs and one of my saves is a Jill only where Tremolo never put his dick in another chick. You get this scene. It's unevitable.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No the term slut fits them too aswell as prostitutes. That is pretty clear. And no you don't always pay. They literally have a competition to see who can have you first during the dorm party. Mel jumps you in the shower. They are very thirsty for that Dick. Sarah cannot keep her hands of your dick when you are having lunch with Quinn and Sage

Reactions: p22
Oct 18, 2021

1679063375805.png

This week I put in equal hours on writing and posing static renders. I worked on Rooster, wrote a few clucks and made the art for them. I wrapped up a free-roam event and continued to pose normal story scenes, which I will continue to work on next week. I'm feeling very inspired by the scenes I'm currently creating.

I still have 40+ animations in the render queue and my PCs are chugging away. Animations from two lewd scenes that are currently rendering have a fairly slow render speed compared to my standard. But the remaining animations for those lewd scenes are few and I expect the render speed to increase afterward.

I will breach 2000 posed static renders today, which is always a nice feeling.

You can look forward to the start of the clone series next week. The weeks following will be full of this special series, too. I look forward to sharing this art with you to celebrate my upcoming 5th anniversary here on Patreon. I'll try to post 3-4 girls from this series per week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2474340

This week I put in equal hours on writing and posing static renders. I worked on Rooster, wrote a few clucks and made the art for them. I wrapped up a free-roam event and continued to pose normal story scenes, which I will continue to work on next week. I'm feeling very inspired by the scenes I'm currently creating.

I still have 40+ animations in the render queue and my PCs are chugging away. Animations from two lewd scenes that are currently rendering have a fairly slow render speed compared to my standard. But the remaining animations for those lewd scenes are few and I expect the render speed to increase afterward.

I will breach 2000 posed static renders today, which is always a nice feeling.

You can look forward to the start of the clone series next week. The weeks following will be full of this special series, too. I look forward to sharing this art with you to celebrate my upcoming 5th anniversary here on Patreon. I'll try to post 3-4 girls from this series per week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
2000 static renders, looks like we're nearing the middle based on the size of Episode 9. I'd also like to know the number of animations done, they were last updated about a month ago.
BTW yesterday it has been 3 months since the release of Episode 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes