Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So I've been reading about and playing around with ChatGPT and saw a piece on how people are underestimating its reasoning capabilities. So I wondered if I could get ChatGPT to play BAD (no mini-games, obviously) by describing the scenes, telling it the story and asking it to make the story choices as they come up.

I went into this thinking that that its positivity bias would probably mean it would only ever choose positive actions, in fact I thought it would fail at the very start because I wanted to give it the background of the story so just pasted the intro from the first post which contains the word sex.

But I was pleasantly surprised when ChatGPT was happy to continue.

The next hurdle was how it would respond to the language and setting the scenes. The first scene of the MC fantasizing about Josy in her lingerie, it was fine with. I really thought I was going to have an issue when Steve referred to MC has Fuckface, but once again, ChatGPT had no issue with that.

It decided to name the MC Alex when prompted.

I explained the Dik scoring system to it, and it said it understood this, I guess this remains to be seen and not sure how I test that, but I digress.

After Steve pestered Josy I asked ChatGPT what it thought of Steve, and it had this to say - 'Based on the limited information I have so far, Steve appears to be a disrespectful and harassing individual who does not respect women's boundaries.' which I thought was a fair assessment (I explain each scene whenever it changes including Steve slapping Josy's backside and the slap in the face he deservedly received.)

So far, all the choices ChatGPT made were CHICK (I'm guessing, as I don't know what it says in the code), not thinking bad thoughts, not reacting to Steve etc which is what I expected to be honest.

The first real test I felt would be the Employee of the month graffiti option, and you know I would have put money on ChatGPT opting not to draw anything, but to my surprise it went with draw a funny face.

I questioned why it chose that option, and it said - 'I chose Option 2 - Draw a funny face, because it's a lighthearted and harmless way to have fun and bond with Josy, without engaging in inappropriate or disrespectful behavior. Drawing a funny face on the picture is a playful way to express their disdain for Steve, without doing anything malicious or offensive.'

I told it that it was a good answer. It comes across as genuinely curious about the outcome, as it then said - 'Thank you. Please let me know what happens next.'

Yes, I know what you're all thinking, this guy's nuts, doesn't he have anything better to do? Yeah, probably but this is fascinating, I'm curious now whether ChatGPT will actually choose a LI and who?

I'll keep you updated periodically, though typing all the conversations into ChatGPT takes time, it also might get upset at some point or fall over, but we'll see.

Oh, here's a screenshot of the last bit of the conversation to give you an idea how I'm doing it.

View attachment 2512382
This machine is programmed to behave as correctly as possible and not offend anyone, so GPT will choose Chick options. Running BaDIK with GPT has to be the most boring game session, and I wouldn't be surprised if it chooses Jill. :LOL:

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
This machine is programmed to behave as correctly as possible and not offend anyone, so GPT will choose Chick options. Running BaDIK with GPT has to be the most boring game session, and I wouldn't be surprised if it chooses Jill. :LOL:
I've only done the Bella run, so whatever happens, it will be new for me, but after a promising start I'm running into issues where ChatGPT just suddenly started adding its own dialogue, and I've had to coerce it back on a track a couple of times now.

You're probably right, though, as for the choice between Josy's talkative options it picked 'I don't mind it' over 'I really like it'.

Reactions: Samantha KGB69

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This chatbot is a tricky guy. Don't underestimate him. You can understand him, he has a public job, a lot of clients. Of course it's better not to be rude to them. Otherwise, he can lose his job. Therefore, it is obvious that if they ask him who he would choose, he will say - "Of course Jill, buddy. She's a good girl. Just like me. Trust me." And at this time he wanks over Quinn.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've only done the Bella run, so whatever happens, it will be new for me, but after a promising start I'm running into issues where ChatGPT just suddenly started adding its own dialogue, and I've had to coerce it back on a track a couple of times now.

You're probably right, though, as for the choice between Josy's talkative options it picked 'I don't mind it' over 'I really like it'.
Try other routes, you will be surprised how big this game is.
This chatbot is a tricky guy. Don't underestimate him. You can understand him, he has a public job, a lot of clients. Of course it's better not to be rude to them. Otherwise, he can lose his job. Therefore, it is obvious that if they ask him who he would choose, he will say - "Of course Jill, buddy. She's a good girl. Just like me. Trust me." And at this time he wanks over Quinn.
Great, so you're assuming that ChatGPT will end up in jail.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
i have a kinda personal question for you people, dont feel compelled to answer it and only do so if you feel comfortable.

does anybody actually masturbate to these clone pictures? i only ask because at their very base level thats what purpose they should fulfill. but i just look at these, maybe chuckle or roll my eyes, and then continue on as if they never existed. and i was thinking that if the majority do the same as me regarding these clone pictures, then literally what purpose do these serve?

if they arent even masturbatory material for at least like 50% of people, then why the fuck are these being made and for who? how do these not classify as a waste of DPC's time?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
i have a kinda personal question for you people, dont feel compelled to answer it and only do so if you feel comfortable.

does anybody actually masturbate to these clone pictures? i only ask because at their very base level thats what purpose they should fulfill. but i just look at these, maybe chuckle or roll my eyes, and then continue on as if they never existed. and i was thinking that if the majority do the same as me regarding these clone pictures, then literally what purpose do these serve?

if they arent even masturbatory material for at least like 50% of people, then why the fuck are these being made and for who? how do these not classify as a waste of DPC's time?
Like, 83% of the votes on Patreon were in favor of the clone series, and it is a thank you for Patrons. Dpc is in the business of keeping Patrons happy.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Like, 83% of the votes on Patreon were in favor of the clone series, and it is a thank you for Patrons. Dpc is in the business of keeping Patrons happy.
from what i recall, patrons werent given much of a choice.

as ive stated before in this part of the internet, a choice between lewds of any kind and possibly not lewds isnt really much of a choice at all. i imagine more than 83% of patrons would have voted for more interesting custom renders that werent behind what used to be like a $70 paywall :HideThePain:, if they were actually given the choice to vote on that.

if this is about "keeping patrons happy", then this has got to be one of the absolute lamest things DPC could offer lmao. even if these can be pumped out faster than the old custom renders, they are so uninspired and uninteresting that i feel like these are more of a time loss when it comes to the value of whats being produced.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages to such "products". The author has an advantage from it, as it is extra financial income. The disadvantage is that we will receive the update of the original later /unfortunately/. Of course, this is just my opinion and I might be wrong....to answer the question, I would NEVER think of masturbating to such things!

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes