Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No minigames + taking VIP pass = Mansion repair failed and Rusty selling car. So while it might not be very common it's not going to be a very rare occurrence over the thousands of players of the game.

I'm sure when I took the VIP pass for completionist purposes with minigames off then Rusty had to sell the car. So it's a question of how many players with minigames off will take the pass.
I play with full immersion, so I didn't miss the mini-games. Many of them annoy me, but I love going through mansion renovations because I love strategy.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
since madam is the prize for the VIP pass, I bet not many. :ROFLMAO:
But people playing blind don't know about that "prize" and might think it'll get them more scenes with the strippers they've already seen at this point.
I play with full immersion, so I didn't miss the mini-games. Many of them annoy me, but I love going through mansion renovations because I love strategy.
First time round all my saves had minigames on, but my computer died in November so I had to set all the routes up again and I did first one with minigames but it was too time-consuming so all other routes are now minigames off.

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
First time round all my saves had minigames on, but my computer died in November so I had to set all the routes up again and I did first one with minigames but it was too time-consuming so all other routes are now minigames off.
Yes, this is the saddest thing, missing saves are like hundreds of hours wasted in vain.
I defended against this the old fashioned way, all my saves now have a copy on a flash drive.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The minigames are quite tedious but they remind you that you are in college when it's time to do those subject minigames and they make you feel like you are leading the brotherhood by renovating the mansion, they make you feel good when you get what you want.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't know if it's such a good idea for the MC to take Rusty's car and Quinn to Buddy's to pick up drugs. One should also not forget that there could be a maniac with a gun.:rolleyes::unsure:
I don't know bringing a gun to a car fight. My money is on the car going 100 miles an hour

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: felicemastronzo

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I mean if you are going by speed, alone, a bullet from a 9mm... On average travels at 853mph.
Yeah sure but chances are he is using some pistol or something not a 50cal. The bullets maby fast but the gunman might not be able to shoot for shit. Hitting a guy in a moving car is not that simple.

Jan 31, 2023
I don't know if it's such a good idea for the MC to take Rusty's car and Quinn to Buddy's to pick up drugs. One should also not forget that there could be a maniac with a gun.:rolleyes::unsure:
They don't pick up any drugs at Buddy's, she's just there to drop off the cash, Buddy even says that he'll have his associate add cocaine to the drop off when see her at Buddy's traphouse.

And I highly doubt that Vinny and Quinn would be slotted to make their hand ins at the same time, seems like a dumb fucking thing to have all your dealers show up at the same time with shitloads of cash each.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What about everyone's favorite Madame?

nyrek, yw.
it is only a matter of time that she too will return to MC's life in another role

think of Nora deciding to accept the advances of a student (at least as an age), meeting him at a club in the vicinity of BR having sex with him and declaring that it will only be for that night and then we find out she is a teacher or at least a lab technician in the area college...

in Badik every acquaintance is forever

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes