Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not sure I'm understanding, because with minigames on like any real men with hair on his chest should play :Kappa: , you can chose to work at Pink Rose and after you finish cleaning you go in the VIP with Leon, that is the scene where you meet Madame. Or I'm tripping and misremembering :WaitWhat:
That's with minigames off.

diogian

Aug 28, 2021
Does anybody else get errors when trying to view renders in S1/S2 (I'm in Ep 8 now, but it's been happening since at least Ep 6)? I get the attached error when trying to view most renders. Strangely, Jade, Cathy, and Quinn work fine. I thought it might be an issue with Sanchomod, but it happens in a clean folder as well.

Deleting the persistent file or using another person's persistent file resolves it, but of course I lose all the progress I made. Not sure if there's a fix while keeping my existing progress.

Edit:

Doing some debugging, I at least was able to fix my 2D art by using the console. For some reason, persistent.art_unlocked_lvl2 has a length of 16 but art_girl_level_list and some other variables mentioned in mphone_art_app have a length of 14.

Not sure what to do about the character renders. I haven't dug around enough in the code to see if I can fix this through the console as well without unlocking renders I didn't actually unlock.
if persistent.rewards_seen_list[tmpInt][20]:
text "{font=Redressed.ttf}!{/font}" style "reward_new_style"
1680525468701.png

Edit 2: Was able to fix it by reinitalizing the rewards_seen_list as if it was None. I'm not sure what happened, but it may have been because I tried running 0.9.1 first and it initialized a persistent file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadmarsh

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
People say a lot that DPC has said that BaDIK "won't be as dark AL", but where exactly is that quote?

I'm sure I've seen it myself before but can't remember where and I need to know to settle an argument with someone who says DPC has never actually said this.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Perhaps DPC meant that BaDIK would be even darker. Who knows
The only question is what do we call darker content.. More excitement and mystery? That's fine I accept..however, any tragic events with any of the main characters no longer! I like this game because it's about cheerful young people and you can freely choose who you like and who you don't. Partying, dating, flirting, and maybe this is the reason why this game is the most successful. I don't know how many more episodes are being made, but this game has a lot of potential that can be exploited and I only believe that when it's over, it can be a happy ending with any girl we choose.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Do you guys think will ever get to live out Burker's dream of threesome with Jade and Bella?
I'm thinking more Bella and Cathy. If you recall at some point when you try to chase Cathy and she's about to leave, she hints at you that perhaps in the future you'll be meeting again. But knowing how Bella reacts when she finds Cathy's panties in her car kinda kills that idea though. So I know that threesome will never happen. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes