Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Do you guys think will ever get to live out Burker's dream of threesome with Jade and Bella?
I doubt Bella would ever be willing to do so. Anyway, are we sure Stephen's dream threesome would even be that one? He seems to not care much about Jade, which is kind of strange considering how hot his wife is.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
definitely a better scene, even sexier without having to be really NSFW

:eek::eek::eek:
the fact that Josy is horny is actually shocking even more than the nudity in an AVN, it actually makes the moment memorable

:oops:the water park is so bad that it looks like it was taken from a game from 10 years earlier, the only scene that can rival in aesthetic ugliness with the birthday with Neil (losing, because that scene is unbeatable, DPC must have a problem with birthdays, he's probably close to 30 or 40 and suffers from it)

considering that Josy I think averages 3-4 scenes per chapter I doubt this falls into the top 20, maybe it falls into the top 5 of M+J, because I doubt they have much more than 5 scenes together:unsure::unsure:
The most shocking thing thats happen is Bella having the energy to fuck twice she close to middle age :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Josy and Maya at the water park is great at all in the top 5 of the game:love::love:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
What I really want to see is a Sage vs Chloe (From CK) Presidential mud wrestling brawl. Hots vs Chicks! Ding ding.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The most shocking thing thats happen is Bella having the energy to fuck twice she close to middle age :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Josy and Maya at the water park is great at all in the top 5 of the game:love::love:
Oh you young and inexperienced one. There's a reason why middle-aged women are sometimes referred to as cougars. It's not rare that young men can't keep up with them.

Reactions: mightybored

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I love Bella but can't feel it is awfully borderline Freudian. Think she is only like a year, or two, younger than MC's mother would have been. Plus, their relationship is awfully familial at times. Regardless, probably the closest thing to incest this game would have.

• Angry
Reactions: Scopelophila

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What I really want to see is a Sage vs Chloe (From CK) Presidential mud wrestling brawl. Hots vs Chicks! Ding ding.
As much as I prefer Chloe over Sage, Sage would beat Chloe senseless. Remember when Chad complained to his mate about how hard Sage actually hits. I would feel bad for setting that match up.. If you had said Amber vs Sage, then we'd have a fun match to watch. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes