soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Still waiting to you making poetry about Sage or Zoey.:D
Zoey immediately brings up the wildest thoughts,
her beautiful psychopathic gothic appearance in the previous preview !! :love: :love:
if i can see her like this again,i could write about it for days !!

and Sage ,
i love my redhead fiery girls,
if i inspiration and it comes up,why not ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh you young and inexperienced one. There's a reason why middle-aged women are sometimes referred to as cougars. It's not rare that young men can't keep up with them.
Then why couldn't they catch anything when they was younger and faster instead of jumping on the first young piece of meat they see a nerd that's done in 15 seconds but I guess that gives some of you hope :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You know the scene switching from Sage riding to Jade riding would be hot, if it didn't finish with the cringy 'I'm thinking about your brother' :sleep:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Then why couldn't they catch anything when they was younger and faster instead of jumping on the first young piece of meat they see a nerd that's done in 15 seconds but I guess that gives some of you hope :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Uhm, who says a cougar has never caught anything when they were younger? If anything, they almost always have.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
A polished turd is still a turd. Fan boi all ya like, doesn't change much. I like both games but ain't gonna simp one over the other. Both games have big pros and massive cons.
There is an opinion that pearls are the dried-up shit of a clam (although perhaps this is not true). So not all shit are equally valuable . :WeSmart:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yeah but they didn't keep it
And there's nothing in the definition of a cougar that says their guy left them. It's just as possible that the cougar left her guy for not being able to satisfy her. Or that the cougar is looking for extra fun outside of her matrimony. Or that it's an open relationship. Etc.

The fact that you triple-down on your demonstratively wrong idea shows just how laughably delusional and inexperienced you really are. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And there's nothing in the definition of a cougar that says their guy left them. It's just as possible that the cougar left her guy for not being able to satisfy her. Or that the cougar is looking for extra fun outside of her matrimony. Or that it's an open relationship. Etc.

The fact that you triple-down on your demonstratively wrong idea shows just how laughably delusional and inexperienced you really are. :ROFLMAO:
You seem very defensive over cougars and your only option is to talk about someone else's experience :ROFLMAO: A cougar is nothing more than a milf that is very very desperate for sex:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes