Faykeh05

Dec 13, 2020
I just started playing ep 9 and now im stuck at where Sage says to bella "We should do shots!". it keeps going back to where jill walks out nd says hi to bella. wtf do i do

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If the MC tells Riona that he wants to have a relationship with her

How do you think she would act?

I think she would act surprised and probably want to have time to think about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020
The invite to dinner by Jill absolutely depends on your affinity not being DIK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you are confusing Affinity with Dik status. Dik status only affects dialogues, but your affinity has major affects on paths and branches.

Edit: Also Jill's path is all connected to the picnic. keep affinity to not DIK and everything flows properly to getting the dinner invite.
Choices are go to Picnic, fight for her and go to perp mansion and get the masturbation scene, which finally leads to invite.
Dont see any connection to the DND game to these scenes.

I actually got confused with Affinity and status before but i get what you are trying to say.

ALSO, you were right, my affinity was DIK when she invited me to the picnic, I checked. I guess the DND game was enough to lower my affinity to neutral.

EDIT: it would be funny if there is a possibility to solo Arieth. I am officially coining the term as the CRABS run.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I think she would act surprised and probably want to have time to think about it.
I think at first Rio would say she isn't a relationship kind of girl but it pretty clear from ep9 that she has feelings for him

Reactions: AchedCroissant

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
A relationship with a whore like Riona? :(
You guys surprise me. :sick:
I'm not talking about how unsafe it is in general.
You don't know how many guys she's fucked and how many sexual diseases she's had. Considering that MC fucks without a condom all the time, I really wonder how MC is still alive.
And besides, dating a cheap whore is not respecting yourself. I understand that the "whore with a heart of gold" trope has a right to life, but dating a girl that the whole campus has fucked and listening to friends make jokes like "are you dating that girl who swallowed my dick so well now?"
OG5M0BX.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I think their scene in last episode already showed Riona is more than willing in have a relationship with MC. And they even set up keep talking about this after the party.
So i think in ep. 10 we will see MC starting do to Rio things more boyfriend/girlfriend-related than just "meet her and fuck her" (but i do hope they keep fucking).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes