funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I skipped that, and overall i'd say being stuck in the house was kinda shit, the last 8 episodes it was nice being able to freeroam different areas
A few weeks back I made a test run just to make the worst party planner setup possible. (just for shits and giggles view link if your curious of my results Worst party ever!)

I did this for those who were curious to know what sort of game impact it would have on the story. To my somewhat disappointment it really didn't have much of an impact on the story itself. Although, I think that DPC will come around to making this minigame more viable in the future as more updates come out. So I don't recommend you do this in your regular playthrough. Just because as the game updates DPC might complete it more thoroughly, and I suspect it might have a bigger impact down the road. Unless, of course, that's what you're aiming for.

But some of the convo changes were sort of entertaining.
Enjoy!

:cool:

Reactions: Bleiu

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
A few weeks back I made a test run just to make the worst party planner setup possible. (just for shits and giggles view link if your curious of my results Worst party ever!)

I did this for those who were curious to know what sort of game impact it would have on the story. To my somewhat disappointment it really didn't have much of an impact on the story itself. Although, I think that DPC will come around to making this minigame more viable in the future as more updates come out. So I don't recommend you do this in your regular playthrough. Just because as the game updates DPC might complete it more thoroughly, and I suspect it might have a bigger impact down the road. Unless, of course, that's what you're aiming for.

But some of the convo changes were sort of entertaining.
Enjoy!

:cool:
I doubt it will mean that much in the future (other than negative comments from other characters) as it's possible to play with minigames off he can't make the outcome of the minigames mean too much storywise.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Party planner game is easy just need to get the right layout and the right free items and since its so close in the beginning its easy to restart and just skip fast to it. All my parties are always 7.25 7.5 or 7.75 S tier if you lucky with the layout. 7.25 is usually with the cumpetition enabled
Do you ever include the decorations? I tried a few times and that always seems to mess things up, especially if you have zero to begin with as they are $$ each.
The way Tommy acts in the lead up makes me want to always have him at no more than 1 need accounted for. He's such a prick in the beginning. Being the guy that fucks his sister and brags about it can't happen soon enough. I wish I could buy his dope for him and send him into an OD spiral...lol. Whatever was in that syringe should be enough. Good guy with a short fuse, my ass... Zoey was right with the Douche comment. I wish you could tell him to loose the attitude or you'll floor him, again! He becomes Frat prez, I quit. No way he should be a frat leader. Although, it seems like DPC is grooming the MC to step in for Rusty, so maybe there's hope?
No, I don't like Tommy and Vinny can do whatever he wants to that ass...

7thOmen

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I doubt it will mean that much in the future (other than negative comments from other characters) as it's possible to play with minigames off he can't make the outcome of the minigames mean too much storywise.
I can't say much on that. I still rather try to make it work anyhow. I mean there's no way for us to know until DPC completes the game really. But I get what you're saying though.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Not sensitive but it feels off that this is the first time we see her sucking cock in this manner. Doesn’t really matter anyways since i like it a little.
She’s been a virgin for the vast majority of the game and one of her defining character traits of the last few episodes is her apprehension regarding sex. If anything it would be “off” if she started throating the MC in public spaces out of the blue.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Do you ever include the decorations? I tried a few times and that always seems to mess things up, especially if you have zero to begin with as they are $$ each.
The way Tommy acts in the lead up makes me want to always have him at no more than 1 need accounted for. He's such a prick in the beginning. Being the guy that fucks his sister and brags about it can't happen soon enough. I wish I could buy his dope for him and send him into an OD spiral...lol. Whatever was in that syringe should be enough. Good guy with a short fuse, my ass... Zoey was right with the Douche comment. I wish you could tell him to loose the attitude or you'll floor him, again! He becomes Frat prez, I quit. No way he should be a frat leader. Although, it seems like DPC is grooming the MC to step in for Rusty, so maybe there's hope?
No, I don't like Tommy and Vinny can do whatever he wants to that ass...

7thOmen
Nah never decorations. beer girls food 2 speakers and a keg is basically the priority. Don't try and please everyone. Try and get at least 1 free speaker and the keg that is a huge bonus if you can get that with the right layout.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Nah never decorations. beer girls food 2 speakers and a keg is basically the priority. Don't try and please everyone. Try and get at least 1 free speaker and the keg that is a huge bonus if you can get that with the right layout.
Yes, total luck of the draw. Good advice, thanks!

7thOmen

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for sharing these. I take screenshots of mine as well. I'll compare yours and mine and see if I can't get it any better for myself. 7 -7.25 is typical for me, but having saved solutions makes getting past this point a bit quicker.
I see you don't give Tommy the dope. Sometimes, for me, that's all he gets. 6 plus girls is easy, but I'd rather Tommy go and fuck off on the roof... maybe I can push him off? Keep getting those S ranks and I hope I can drive him away... far away.
On another note, I don't like that you can't purchase your own dope. There are a couple of scenes that you could save the day by having a few grams on you. With $5k, you could wipe out Quinn's business and exert control over the douche bags in game. Maybe that's on the way?

7thOmen

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing these. I take screenshots of mine as well. I'll compare yours and mine and see if I can't get it any better for myself. 7 -7.25 is typical for me, but having saved solutions makes getting past this point a bit quicker.
I see you don't give Tommy the dope. Sometimes, for me, that's all he gets. 6 plus girls is easy, but I'd rather Tommy go and fuck off on the roof... maybe I can push him off? Keep getting those S ranks and I hope I can drive him away... far away.
On another note, I don't like that you can't purchase your own dope. There are a couple of scenes that you could save the day by having a few grams on you. With $5k, you could wipe out Quinn's business and exert control over the douche bags in game. Maybe that's on the way?

7thOmen
Yeah the ideal layout you want is the bottom one but with JB and Rusty swapped and then automatic free keg and speaker than you can pick another speaker and some food for free and you are set for a 7.75

Feb 29, 2020
here are two layouts nothing to hard to accomplish both will end up S tier. The last one the 7.5 would have been a 7.75 if rusty and JB was swapped View attachment 2558391 View attachment 2558392 View attachment 2558393 View attachment 2558394 View attachment 2558477 View attachment 2558478
Thanks for sharing these layouts, this mini-game is from season 3, right? I was starting to study the mechanics of these new mini-games, so I wouldn't get too lost when I play.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for sharing these layouts, this mini-game is from season 3, right? I was starting to study the mechanics of these new mini-games, so I wouldn't get too lost when I play.
You are welcome. Yes its for the party in season 3. I have done so many playthroughs that this minigame became super easy. I have one layout stuck in my head the 7.75 one but you need the right layout as I mentioned above if I get that layout again Ill build it and post it here for you again.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I just use Urm to unlock the first 3 perks and have unlimited money, but it's mostly 7,5, don't remember the layout but I had one 8 mult, would love if the minigames actually influenced the story, like if you fail the mid terms you get held back, but that would probably be hell to make a repeat year without Derek, Maya and Josy during season 3.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I just use Urm to unlock the first 3 perks and have unlimited money, but it's mostly 7,5, don't remember the layout but I had one 8 mult, would love if the minigames actually influenced the story, like if you fail the mid terms you get held back, but that would probably be hell to make a repeat year without Derek, Maya and Josy during season 3.
What I usually do if I get a super good one make a save on that page. Then you can just repeat it later by looking at the save Icon.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
After the chat gpt comedy show :KEK: I'm thinking, is there enough racial variety with the main/side girls??
Blonde (yes), brunette (yes), ginger (yes), white haired (yes), gothic (yes), nerd (yes), milf (yes), smurf with the best smile (yes), only missing dickgirl (chat GPT favourite), arab wearing a veil :PogChamp:and black.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
here are two layouts nothing to hard to accomplish both will end up S tier. The last one the 7.5 would have been a 7.75 if rusty and JB was swapped View attachment 2558391 View attachment 2558392 View attachment 2558393 View attachment 2558394 View attachment 2558477 View attachment 2558478
Nice (y). It's a lot depend of what Layout you get, this was my favorite where I achieved, a 7.75 multiplier.:giggle:
BeingADIK 2023-03-23 02-37-53-80.jpg
although, I only care about the S rank, and you can get it pretty easy, I think the 7x multiplier alone is enough for it.

What was important for me, is is to make Rusty Happy, because He comment on you party skill, you either make Bad, Mediocre , or Great Parties- according to him , as far as I know.:LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nice (y). It's a lot depend of what Layout you get, this was my favorite where I achieved, a 7.75 multiplier.:giggle:
View attachment 2558743
although, I only care about the S rank, and you can get it pretty easy, I think the 7x multiplier alone is enough for it.

What was important for me, is is to make Rusty Happy, because He comment on you party skill, you either make Bad, Mediocre , or Great Parties- according to him , as far as I know.:LOL:
7.75 without beer without cups is quite impressive.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Clone Series Tracker ✓

Meme by not by Geralt From Rivia

Thanks to the heros :BootyTime:
der123fer
Darkdevil66
El_Magnifico

and more if i didnt see the postings yet.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Clone Series Tracker ✓

Meme by Geralt From Rivia

Thanks to the heros :BootyTime:
der123fer
Darkdevil66
El_Magnifico

and more if i didnt see the postings yet.
Part twelve you wrote Jade instead of Riona.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes