AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hep C is curable now. Cost a fucking ton, but even interferon (the first treatment to come out) is obsolete, I believe. Super Gonorrhea, on the other hand. And HIV is still probably gonna be your COD, if you’ve got it, you’ll just live a fairly long time before it does. PReP is your friend.

The big HIV risk is Arieth. That girl’s probably never been tested, and definitely can’t be trusted to take her PReP on schedule!
At least Arieth doesn't have COVID
eabde9nqcfw41.jpg

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
What is with all those clone and blacked series? Are they just fan fiction or is any of them going be in game? Just wondering as not been really following lately.
Not in the game, probably. The Clone series are Patreon rewards. The various parodies are modifying the Clone series as a form of parody.

Though the Beach series was a Patreon reward which made it into the game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
you can smack him on neutral aswell. just need to be on the dick side of the spectrum. The thing I think he is looking for is that little black box you are pointed to on your table a bit earlier in the game. Whatever is inside is what he is looking for IMO
I don't think so Vinny will look for the black box in a bookshelf. He will be looking for a book. The only question is what kind of book he is looking for. I think so that in this respect there are two possibilities.

Possibility 1:
The MC thought once with himself, when he clicked the diary of his mother, when it lay alone in the bookshelf, so that he should put it in the safe. In fact, he later put it in the side cabinet of his bed. But Vinny wanted to get into the safe first before going through the MC's bookshelf. Therefore, I think so Vinny was looking for Lynette's diary. Why? There will be a secret in the diary that he doesn't want the MC to know.

Possibility 2:
What if Rusty has created a kind of "Book of the President" where also all DIK secrets including the reasons of each DIK secret code are written down and passed from DIK president to DIK president. Such a book would be worth its weight in gold for whoever wants to harm the DIKs. It doesn't matter if Vinny wants to harm the DIKs or is working with someone who wants to harm the DIKs. Such a book should be put in a safe or hidden in a library among many other books. But Vinny knows about the former library and is looking for it there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't think so Vinny will look for the black box in a bookshelf. He will be looking for a book. The only question is what kind of book he is looking for. I think so that in this respect there are two possibilities.

Possibility 1:
The MC thought once with himself, when he clicked the diary of his mother, when it lay alone in the bookshelf, so that he should put it in the safe. In fact, he later put it in the side cabinet of his bed. But Vinny wanted to get into the safe first before going through the MC's bookshelf. Therefore, I think so Vinny was looking for Lynette's diary. Why? There will be a secret in the diary that he doesn't want the MC to know.

Possibility 2:
What if Rusty has created a kind of "Book of the President" where also all DIK secrets including the reasons of each DIK secret code are written down and passed from DIK president to DIK president. Such a book would be worth its weight in gold for whoever wants to harm the DIKs. It doesn't matter if Vinny wants to harm the DIKs or is working with someone who wants to harm the DIKs. Such a book should be put in a safe or hidden in a library among many other books. But Vinny knows about the former library and is looking for it there.

Could be the book. Could still be the box too. Maby both. The game would not point you to some random box if it was not important somehow. Maby the book have the solution for the box puzzle. As for the book and dik secrets it might be but not worth alot to most people. Heck so Jade cheated her husband would freak out but so did he. The MC Meh so what he fucked a teacher. Jamie hiding his gardening skills. Barely worth it

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Could be the book. Could still be the box too. Maby both. The game would not point you to some random box if it was not important somehow. Maby the book have the solution for the box puzzle. As for the book and dik secrets it might be but not worth alot to most people. Heck so Jade cheated her husband would freak out but so did he. The MC Meh so what he fucked a teacher. Jamie hiding his gardening skills. Barely worth it
Also if you never tell derek about Jade, even that secret is not there.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
For the camera, my guess would be theres actually more of them hidden all across mansion spying on everyone and everything
Quite possibly, which has potential to mean
1)some real shit for a Fuckface dunkin' Bella...
2)Banging Jill footage would be real drama for the Royce Family (not very prim & proper)...
3)Assuming Mr. Burke is the one responsible I doubt he will be thrilled to see Fuckface absolutely railing his daughters ass :ROFLMAO:
4)Footage finally revealing the cluck drama culprit

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Also if you never tell derek about Jade, even that secret is not there.
Even if that secret leaked out it would make no difference. They cannot really be blackmailed. Both fucked around they even fucked around as a couple. They don't have a prenup so whatever fallout there is think burk will loose out in the end. If what I heard about the US law system is correct.

Reactions: honkyfifteen

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
3)Assuming Mr. Burke is the one responsible I doubt he will be thrilled to see Fuckface absolutely railing his daughters ass :ROFLMAO:
Dunno about the rest but he seemed quite happy to see Fuckface railing his wife, and Jade asked if Fuckface would be ok with being seen by a dude while positioning her purse in a very hidden camera way so it's quite possible Burke has the footage of Fuckface absolutelly destroying Jade's ass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StultusAnglicus
Nov 21, 2021

Possibility 1:

Possibility 2:

possibility 3 : he is looking for his drug cache, the black box.
And he loves to make a mess wherever he goes, it's his signature, he still thinks he's home! This big asshole!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017

1682058334080.png

My PC parts have finally arrived, and I'll put the final rig together this weekend when I feel a bit better from this cold I got yesterday - I have a nasty fever.

I've built a decent animation queue again; 47 animations are in the queue (but some will be merged into one). Animations clearly render faster than before, even though I haven't got the final rig of the upgrade into place.

I believe I have six more lewd scenes to write/make animations for, and I will be working on a couple of them shortly.
I completed the animations for the lewd scene I mentioned in last week's update and am currently working on one of the remaining free-roam events - the biggest one of them. I'm working on a scene-by-scene basis, and there's a daily mix of static renders and animations on the schedule.

I will work on cosmetics for this free-roam event, as only a few characters have been clothed. And I also have to make a handful of new environments for it, which is always fun.

Today I'd like to end the update by announcing the episode title.

Episode 10 will be called:

Episode 10 - Calm Before The Snow

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Snows being code for cocaine, because everyone will develop a nose candy habit.
I think that name means more than one, heck 2 things. Shit is about to go down. Think you are right tho drugs will play a big part. Why oh why didn't my MC quit college right at the start like he wanted to lol. He would have sat on the beach with Zoey without any drama by now sipping margaritas

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The cliffhanger with Quinn in her bed looking at the cocaine never got anywhere, it happens after Rich refuses to buy it, and now that she potentially has the MC as a dimwitted mule + Rusty's car maybe she decides to go for harder drugs, but the problem is that is Others route specific, right? Wonder if there is a way for her to coerce the MC to help her on other routes, so it becomes central storyline, rather than a side story, because as of right now there is no way Vinny and the drug/prostitution are not the endgame.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes