anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yes, the restaurant and the drugs are seperate, it's probably how the girls pay for their own drugs and lifestyle.

The rumours and newspaper state that there is free tuition, but not free tuition for sex, which would obviously be investigated, so there is no need for anything to be stymied or investigated.

And given that Burke is at the center of literally everything, like he personally removes Mona's name and details after she left, he told Sage that he still has money in his tuition fund, and he by himself declines Maya's request for help, he himself finds out that the MC fucked his wife by spying on the DIK's, is very strong evidence that there is no conspiracy or operation, especially not one above him or he would have to clear those things first.

The way the Royces have been shown to us so far in the Jill flashbacks and in her description of them, makes it seem like there is zero chance that they would support prostitution at the college their family once founded. And I've never ever seen anyone, let alone anyone rich risk everything for literally nothing, like where is their gain ?

And lastly if you're an old, horny rich guy and by whatever circumstance you find out that there are some lose college girls out there who might trade their pussies for money, the last thing you do is share, or pull anyone else in, because that's how secrets become public. You would always try to keep maximum control and containment.

Priscilla could simple be a tool for DPC to show us how the whole tuition for sex scheme started and possible give the MC another chick to fuck. It's not like DPC wasted a 100 renders on her, it was like 2 renders and 3-4 lines.
The newspaper talks about rumours of a "quid pro quo" between donors and acceptors. It doesn't state what the quid pro quo is but the logical assumption from what we know is that it's referring to the sex for tuition, especially as Burke tries to shut the discussion down but does admit that the donors and acceptors are put into contact with each other.

The gain for the Royce family would be investors for the college. The likelihood is that the investors who provide free tuition for sex also provide further investment in the college in order to keep the pipeline strong for their tuitions.

I'm not saying Burke is pulling other people in, I'm saying that he is not the "main man" in the tuition arrangement, it would make little sense for him to have been able to pull off this kind of scam for 2 years without anyone getting suspicious, especially given how Quinn is unable to keep it clandestine.

If as you appear to think Burke is the main man in the whole thing he would not need to warn anyone regarding Maya, and DPC would not need to show the conversation at all, the fact the conversation is there means that Priscilla is important.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The newspaper talks about rumours of a "quid pro quo" between donors and acceptors. It doesn't state what the quid pro quo is but the logical assumption from what we know is that it's referring to the sex for tuition, especially as Burke tries to shut the discussion down but does admit that the donors and acceptors are put into contact with each other.

The gain for the Royce family would be investors for the college. The likelihood is that the investors who provide free tuition for sex also provide further investment in the college in order to keep the pipeline strong for their tuitions.

I'm not saying Burke is pulling other people in, I'm saying that he is not the "main man" in the tuition arrangement, it would make little sense for him to have been able to pull off this kind of scam for 2 years without anyone getting suspicious, especially given how Quinn is unable to keep it clandestine.

If as you appear to think Burke is the main man in the whole thing he would not need to warn anyone regarding Maya, and DPC would not need to show the conversation at all, the fact the conversation is there means that Priscilla is important.
But that's even more assumptions on top of your earlier assumptions. We don't know any of that or even have the tiniest hint of any of it.

Like I love a good theory as much as the next guy, but at same point Occam's razor has to be applied.

We have zero evidence that the Royce family is shady or crooked, we have zero evidence that anyone but Burke is involved, so far we have zero knowledge who Pricsilla is or that she is important, we have zero evidence of any investors and we have zero evidence of any conspiracy that goes higher up than Burke.

As i said before, to me it seems way more like that Pricsilla will talk to the girls and tell them to dial it down or their free tuition goes poof than that she is Jill's family lawyer and eventually she might become just another side girl for the MC to stick his dick in.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
But that's even more assumptions on top of your earlier assumptions. We don't know any of that or even have the tiniest hint of any of it.

Like I love a good theory as much as the next guy, but at same point Occam's razor has to be applied.

We have zero evidence that the Royce family is shady or crooked, we have zero evidence that anyone but Burke is involved, so far we have zero knowledge who Pricsilla is or that she is important, we have zero evidence of any investors and we have zero evidence of any conspiracy that goes higher up than Burke.

As i said before, to me it seems way more like that Pricsilla will talk to the girls and tell them to dial it down or their free tuition goes poof than that she is Jill's family lawyer and eventually she might become just another side girl for the MC to stick his dick in.
Explain how given Quinn offers the restaurant to absolutely anyone (as proven by her offering it to Massive CHICK Fuckface with no indication he'd be interested) it's still a secret after 2 years if Burke is the highest rung it goes to? All it takes is Quinn offering it to the wrong person who reports it and there's no way Burke would have been able to convince Jade and Cathy (who hold/held the same level of superiority as him in the college as we saw when Jill reported Chad "bullying" Fuckface) not to launch an investigation into the allegation. Burke doesn't have the power in the college to cover for Quinn when she's inevitably slipped up and offered it to the wrong person, someone higher up has to have covered it up.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Explain how given Quinn offers the restaurant to absolutely anyone (as proven by her offering it to Massive CHICK Fuckface with no indication he'd be interested) it's still a secret after 2 years if Burke is the highest rung it goes to? All it takes is Quinn offering it to the wrong person who reports it and there's no way Burke would have been able to convince Jade and Cathy (who hold/held the same level of superiority as him in the college as we saw when Jill reported Chad "bullying" Fuckface) not to launch an investigation into the allegation. Burke doesn't have the power in the college to cover for Quinn when she's inevitably slipped up and offered it to the wrong person, someone higher up has to have covered it up.
I don't see how Burke would care what Quinn/Rio/Cammy/Mel/Sarah do in their free time, he will have his own deal in place with them. It's what the girls do to make money, they prostitute themselves and sell drugs. We only know that the girls run both without any involvement from Burke, because as you probably know, after Quinn gets robbed, she doubles her drug prices and also raises the price for sex temporary, independed of any restaurant.

How much of a secret those two buisnesses are...I don't know, but given how carefull Quinn was with Lily, I would assume at least in their drugs dealings, she is applying due caution.

According to Cammy at the Prep party, their sex buisness appears to be much bigger than we ever see and we don't know if the restaurant is their main way of handeling it or the way mel/sarah prefer, just walking up to lonely guys, getting them hot and then telling them if they want the candy, they gotta pay.

Free tuition is great and all, but those girls still gotta live and especially their drug habbits probably don't come cheap.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Explain how given Quinn offers the restaurant to absolutely anyone (as proven by her offering it to Massive CHICK Fuckface with no indication he'd be interested)
Why explain the obvious things ? Quinn offers restaurant services to Fuckface, because she craves him. She does it instinctively to attract his attention, to interest him. It's just the natural charm of Fuckface. Magic. Yes, that's how it works.

Reactions: kih1952

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't see how Burke would care what Quinn/Rio/Cammy/Mel/Sarah do in their free time, he will have his own deal in place with them. It's what the girls do to make money, they prostitute themselves and sell drugs. We only know that the girls run both without any involvement from Burke, because as you probably know, after Quinn gets robbed, she doubles her drug prices and also raises the price for sex temporary, independed of any restaurant.

How much of a secret those two buisnesses are...I don't know, but given how carefull Quinn was with Lily, I would assume at least in their drugs dealings, she is applying due caution.

According to Cammy at the Prep party, their sex buisness appears to be much bigger than we ever see and we don't know if the restaurant is their main way of handeling it or the way mel/sarah prefer, just walking up to lonely guys, getting them hot and then telling them if they want the candy, they gotta pay.

Free tuition is great and all, but those girls still gotta live and especially their drug habbits probably don't come cheap.
It's clear Burke is involved in the restaurant, and as the newspaper confirms rumours of a "quid pro quo" with the investors in the free tuition (and Burke admits that the girls are "put into contact" with the investors) it's likely that the investors also get sexual favours from the restaurant. But Burke doesn't have the power to stop any investigation into it if a student reports Quinn for offering students for sex for payment, and she is not careful enough to make sure that no-one who receives the offer would report it, there has to be higher up cover to keep it secret.

As I said earlier the sex part of the restaurant is totally separate to the drugs side (only Quinn and Rio are involved with the drugs), the price raising from Quinn was for her own profit to cover her losses after getting robbed, Burke probably doesn't even know about the price rise as it was only for the students, not for him or the investors who probably don't pay for sex each time as the tuition covers all the sex they get from the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's clear Burke is involved in the restaurant, and as the newspaper confirms rumours of a "quid pro quo" with the investors in the free tuition (and Burke admits that the girls are "put into contact" with the investors) it's likely that the investors also get sexual favours from the restaurant. But Burke doesn't have the power to stop any investigation into it if a student reports Quinn for offering students for sex for payment, and she is not careful enough to make sure that no-one who receives the offer would report it, there has to be higher up cover to keep it secret.

As I said earlier the sex part of the restaurant is totally separate to the drugs side (only Quinn and Rio are involved with the drugs), the price raising from Quinn was for her own profit to cover her losses after getting robbed, Burke probably doesn't even know about the price rise as it was only for the students, not for him or the investors who probably don't pay for sex each time as the tuition covers all the sex they get from the girls.
I think you are confusing things. We have 3 seperate things : 1. The restaurant, 2. The drugs, 3. The tuition.

1&2 is how the girls make money to live on and pay for their drugs. The only sex related statement we have on that is Quinn saying to Rio "Mel and Sarah almost pay for themselves." And everyone here assumed that it means that Quinn&Rio upfront the cost for their personal use drugs and then the girls pay them back via their prostitution buisness. Quinn seems to be the head of both buisnesses since she sets the prices for the other girls to follow.

The tuition is an upfront payment of 15-25k$ for each girl every 6 months and we don't know what deal they have in place with Burke on what they have to do for it.

We don't know if each of them has to sleep with him whenever he feels like it, or if he has some fetishes or if they agreed on a certain number of times or if he wants to watch them fuck eachother. We have to wait until that part is revealed to us.

If you were trying to point out that Burke doesn't have to pay extra for any restaurant offers, then yea, I'd agree that seems obvious.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2561867

My PC parts have finally arrived, and I'll put the final rig together this weekend when I feel a bit better from this cold I got yesterday - I have a nasty fever.

I've built a decent animation queue again; 47 animations are in the queue (but some will be merged into one). Animations clearly render faster than before, even though I haven't got the final rig of the upgrade into place.

I believe I have six more lewd scenes to write/make animations for, and I will be working on a couple of them shortly.
I completed the animations for the lewd scene I mentioned in last week's update and am currently working on one of the remaining free-roam events - the biggest one of them. I'm working on a scene-by-scene basis, and there's a daily mix of static renders and animations on the schedule.

I will work on cosmetics for this free-roam event, as only a few characters have been clothed. And I also have to make a handful of new environments for it, which is always fun.

Today I'd like to end the update by announcing the episode title.

Episode 10 will be called:

Episode 10 - Calm Before The Snow

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Calm before the snow, I assume this has a double meaning the episode is going to be right before Christmas and shit about to happen. All I want for Christmas is to have sex with Josy under the Christmas tree :love: :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
forever pessimistic huh? :LOL:

it is Interesting to get the episode title so early. Probably it has more than one meaning, but I do think it's also winter related. I guess some of us might have right about winter comes as early as episode 11 ,and not necessary in the season finale might be true.
If DPC indeed calculating with 4 season, there is not much room left to fuck around anymore, and surprisingly, he didn't say so far that, he gonna use the new rig for improved render quality. :LOL:.
Do you expect big changes in the next chapter? A chapter entitled 'the calm'... That would be strange, to say the least.

Then if I am wrong I am happy anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Could be the book. Could still be the box too. Maby both. The game would not point you to some random box if it was not important somehow. Maby the book have the solution for the box puzzle. As for the book and dik secrets it might be but not worth alot to most people. Heck so Jade cheated her husband would freak out but so did he. The MC Meh so what he fucked a teacher. Jamie hiding his gardening skills. Barely worth it
I have not written so that the black box is unimportant. But such a black box would be noticed immediately when searching a bookshelf.

Such a DIK secret book would not be of much value to many people, but it would be of great value to the people who want the DIK harm. What if, for example, it told how Rusty smuggles alcohol past campus security. Jamie's gardening skills are of no interest, of course, but who knows who else has used the DIK secret code besides Jacob, Jamie and Rusty? Vinny used to be a DIK too, and Tommy even has Josy wondering how he made it to college.

DPC could use a book like this to conjure up sudden secrets from the past that were never hinted at in the game, creating drama.

Reactions: osculim

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Do you expect big changes in the next chapter? A chapter entitled 'the calm'... That would be strange, to say the least.

Then if I am wrong I am happy anyway
No, you could be absolutely right, afterall you do have history on your side. I just think and mostly hope that that storyline has served his purpose and that Tommy can be the main MJ path drama now and Maya's mom story can be the new personal Maya story arch.

The reason for the student loan story to exist is gone, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
A secret about Jade could still exist. If the MC did not fuck Jade, it does not mean that another DIK could not have fucked Jade.

The absolute gau would be if another DIK fucked with Stephen.:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:
No no, i should have worded my comment better. What i meant is that MC never reveals the video he made with Jade

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
A secret about Jade could still exist. If the MC did not fuck Jade, it does not mean that another DIK could not have fucked Jade.

The absolute gau would be if another DIK fucked with Stephen.:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't be surprised if Jade tried to get to 'get down' with Chad. Because if you recall, if/when you decide to tell Sage about Chad of His 'secret', she mumbles "was mom right?"

I suspect Jade tried to do the dirty with Chad and she quickly did the math that Chad wasn't 'straight'. And subsequently Jade trying to be a good mom attempted to drop a few clues to Sage about it.

So yeh, all in all, I think you're right that Jade would certainly look for another student to use if she fails with the MC. Question is, who with!?

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If anything that's on my side of the argument. Christmas, not drugs. Heck, we've already had the cinematic of Bella's house with a table turned over and all during Christmas.
The problem with your argument is that DPC intros are always set in the past or present.

The Isabella Christmas animation is neither. Therefore, I assume that it is a flashback to a past Christmas.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
The problem with your argument is that DPC intros are always set in the past or present.

The Isabella Christmas animation is neither. Therefore, I assume that it is a flashback to a past Christmas.
That's what makes that animation so intriguing: after so many flashbacks, we suddenly have a flashforward. It's like that one that TV show from a decade-plus ago. The show always bounced between past and present, then suddenly they jumped to the future and when that became clear at the end, viewers' minds were BLOWN.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What can Derek say to the MC in EP4? That he is a precious little snowflake. The emphasis is on precious. Sounds for so, so that the MC becomes precious in winter.

EP10 can therefore be interpreted so that it is the calm before the storm. Which storm? When the MC becomes rich and this becomes known, there will be a rush of new friends.
Bella: "No". Derek meant MC can be a big fat wuss at times. Fuckfaces is already pretty popular so where would these new friends come from and how would he become rich?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It was unisex both times.

View attachment 2562511

I also don't think Lily was cheating, considering her future career choice. I have a feeling it's a good set up DPC made for future Jill/MC drama.
With the cheating you forget what is written, while Isabella made the evaluations of the test. So that they are the right answers, only in the wrong place.

What does the MC think when he finds the cheat sheet? So that they are all the answers to the questions of the midterm exams.

Dawe is not the cheater because he always fails the exams and he wouldn't if he had cheated before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So who are Isabella's favorites? Ashley, Lily and Derek. Rooster tells us who placed the cheat slip.

Camila@Cammy
@JustAsh Isn't Anthony retaking our classes?

Anthony@BigA
Cammy Yeah. Cathy told me it has something to do with the problem of learning this ability. I don't even wanna learn Math and English.

Conclusion:
I think so Derek got the cheat sheet and memorized it. He is a cheat master. This is how Ashley got the cheat sheet. Only the three of them (Ashley, Lily, and Camila) did the same thing as Derek. They memorized the cheat sheet. Derek, as the cheat master, will have guessed Ashley to do it. They memorized more or less well, that's why they are the right answers but in the wrong place. But Ashley is then with Anthony and so the cheat sheet got to Anthony. But he doesn't want to learn, as you can read in the Rooster Cluck. So I assume that Anthony placed the cheat sheet. Possible so Lily, Ashley and Camila from Anthony knew that, but Anthony certainly didn't tell Derek that.

If the MC destroys the cheat sheet, Antthony, like Dave, will screw up her midterm again.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
With the cheating you forget what is written, while Isabella made the evaluations of the test. So that they are the right answers, only in the wrong place.

What does the MC think when he finds the cheat sheet? So that they are all the answers to the questions of the midterm exams.

Dawe is not the cheater because he always fails the exams and he wouldn't if he had cheated before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So who are Isabella's favorites? Ashley, Lily and Derek. Rooster tells us who placed the cheat slip.

Camila@Cammy
@JustAsh Isn't Anthony retaking our classes?

Anthony@BigA
Cammy Yeah. Cathy told me it has something to do with the problem of learning this ability. I don't even wanna learn Math and English.

Conclusion:
I think so Derek got the cheat sheet and memorized it. He is a cheat master. This is how Ashley got the cheat sheet. Only the three of them (Ashley, Lily, and Camila) did the same thing as Derek. They memorized the cheat sheet. Derek, as the cheat master, will have guessed Ashley to do it. They memorized more or less well, that's why they are the right answers but in the wrong place. But Ashley is then with Anthony and so the cheat sheet got to Anthony. But he doesn't want to learn, as you can read in the Rooster Cluck. So I assume that Anthony placed the cheat sheet. Possible so Lily, Ashley and Camila from Anthony knew that, but Anthony certainly didn't tell Derek that.

If the MC destroys the cheat sheet, Antthony, like Dave, will screw up her midterm again.
Except that Fuckface confronts Derek after finding the cheatsheet and Derek confirms that it's not his, and if Fuckface cheats Derek will ask something like "What? You cheated on the exam, are you crazy?" which means that although Derek cheats in class he doesn't cheat on exams.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes