felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, you could be absolutely right, afterall you do have history on your side. I just think and mostly hope that that storyline has served his purpose and that Tommy can be the main MJ path drama now and Maya's mom story can be the new personal Maya story arch.

The reason for the student loan story to exist is gone, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
I hope so, but I am not convinced.

now, regardless of how the story will develop, Maya has been put in direct contact with Burke and thus the free tuition, of course Maya will not end up in the restaurant to pay for her studies, but this "risk" will be exploited, a fake danger like Patrick's arrival, but it will be exploited.

And that will burn at least one more chapter.

then, with the little that happens from chapter to chapter, I expect the breakup or renewal of the trouple to be a season-ending event, not a mid-chapter one

Reactions: Mfka5

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sarah & Mélanie are part of her restaurant. They follow Quinn's orders, they even fuck the MC for free if Quinn tell them to do so. Instead of taking quotes out of their context pay more attention to the actual Character's interactions.
Sarah and Melanie are much further along than Quinn and Riona. Why do you think? Sarah and Melanie have been in college much longer and already have their money in their pockets. Sarah and Melanie are just doing the Quinn's restaurant thing for fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John Ness

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So... Epsiode Title is Episode 10 - Calm Before The Snow

Huhm...

You can make different things out of this word-play. There is the saying "quiet before the storm" i certainly hope this will not be the case, cause we already have that with episode 9, where pretty much everything was on hold and nothing gets going on... we dont need another filler episode. DPCs goal cant be to press every plot progress into the last 2 episodes of the season. Of course there has to be room for fun and breathers, but not an entire episode... he lost the balance with episode 9 completly.

On the other hand, calm before the snow, could be a teaser for an upcoming winter/christmas episode... so far there was no christmas in the game, so why not? Iam not a fan of that... cause... well, fuck christmas. But could be a very good opportunity for the next step in the relationships, bonding time with family of the LI and of course with MCs dad Neil... at some point the girlfriend has to meet with Neil, and of course the MC has to meet the family of the girl too... why not on christmas? Could be very heart warming moments here...

Or snow... well... means drugs. Cocaine is coming in for Quinn, the drug dealing is getting more serious, or bigger at least.

I have a bad feeling for Riona in the last 3 episodes, and with each episode it grows more and more... my gut tells me, Quinn gets into heavy coke dealing, and Riona is in it too, in some way. And at the end of season 3 the whole thing will blow up and Riona has to pay the price somehow. I dont think that it gets too dark here, but maybe she gets busted and arrestet, or just expelled. I would bet on the latter. College didnt mean that much to her, she thaught she couldnt make it anyway... but she realized in the last episodes that she is wrong about that. She is a decent student, doesnt need Quinns drugs and prostitution to get by, and she has good friend too, with cammy and of course the MC too. She is going for a good path now... or at least is trying. But iam afraid, a really good happy path is not meant to be for her yet... Maybe she gets busted and will be turned into an informant, but so far... the whole drug dealing was way to "little" so the cops wouldnt really pay attention to it... but with higher stakes this will change. And Riona will be on the loosing end for now i think...

Well either way... hopefully many things in the new episode will get going again.

For the release date... again not many numbers, added even more animations thought... arent we already at about 250 animations now? Last episode got a little more than 300, DPC is reaching for 400 or more i think. He has way too much fun creatring them, even if they are pointless, and with the new rigs he will be even more tempted to do so... cause lets face it, to post more static renders he didnt need the 4090ers. 2 or 3 DEV reports in the past the render queue was even empty.

Dont know if its a good thing that everything will renders faster, or maybe even a bad thing... its obvious that DPC wants to do more and more animations. He was thrilled by the amount and quality of the animations out of episode 9 (i not so much, most of them were pointless) And he wants to do more and more. But other things fall a little behind i think... he is clearly doing more work on animations than on other things. But... animations doesnt get the story going.

Well lets hope my gut feeling are wrong... and we will get an awesome episode with a lot of progress in many different things, its very much needed.

No prediction possible for the release date though, cause no real hard numbers again... still hope for early july, but feels a little optimistic to me. would be going with august now. which is too late. 8 months dev-shedule is just too much.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Quinn doesn't have a client for cocaine, why would she keep buying it? Only if she used and got hooked on it, now that the alphas aren't buying from her she has the heroin/weed with Tommy, the weed deal with Riona, Sarah and Melanie, the deal with Lily and the Pink Rose girls, and the anxiety meds with Sally and Karen, now she is fishing for more clients because she is probably geting high on her own shit and not having enough money to bring back to Buddy.

She needs more suckers to buy shit from her, and to get her shit toghether and stop overusing her own stuff.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This is Quinn, to like her you need to have a special mindset. You have to enjoy to be tased for no reason, to be treated like shit and to love her for that.

We all know who Quinn's fans really are and what they really like :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2563598
Dude, a serious question: do you feel the need of being rude to others just because they like a character that you hate? Don't you think you are crossing a line? No? Really?

Another question: I am one of those Quinn fans you address. Can you recall how many times have I shitposted about other girls from the game? Probably not once. And how many times have I tried to trigger another user because of the girl he likes in the game? You guessed it right. Again, zero times.

I do not care if you hate a fictional character, even if it is my favorite from the game. But, please, don't project your hatred to real people, like me, for no good reason. Because while some find it funny, some others, me included, think it is annoying to say the least.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We taking bets on this Snow (storm) having something to do with the Long animation at the start of Ep9?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might really have something to do with James. The upper picture shows Isabella's garage, where the deck chairs were in EP5. There the MC asked Jill about Isabella's husband. Strange is at the picture, so that light burns in the garage, ergo someone is in the garage.

Maybe James arrived and Isabella heard so someone drove into the garage or something like that. She jumps up from the table with such vigor that it falls over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I have not written so that the black box is unimportant. But such a black box would be noticed immediately when searching a bookshelf.

Such a DIK secret book would not be of much value to many people, but it would be of great value to the people who want the DIK harm. What if, for example, it told how Rusty smuggles alcohol past campus security. Jamie's gardening skills are of no interest, of course, but who knows who else has used the DIK secret code besides Jacob, Jamie and Rusty? Vinny used to be a DIK too, and Tommy even has Josy wondering how he made it to college.

DPC could use a book like this to conjure up sudden secrets from the past that were never hinted at in the game, creating drama.
No I get what you are saying but the box was not on the shelf vinny was basically trashing the whole place looking for stuff

Thatonedude7880

Feb 3, 2020
I hate to be that guy, but I had to factory reset my computer and REALLY don't want to play through eps 1-8 for each path again. Can anyone post their copies of saves for me?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes