Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see it as pattern, like each MG (and some SG) starts to change under MC influence.
Josy - becomes more confident and less friendly and not so nice to people who are unpleasant to her (Becky).
Maya - finds her voice and explores her sexuality and starts to outperform Josy sometimes which wonders Josy a lot.
Bella - overcomes her fear and anxiety (whatever they are related to) and confides in MC
Jill - she finds her voice, ceases to be nice to people like Tybalt, and also trusts MC and tries to be herself
Considering that she is from a rich family, this leaves its mark, as well as the fact that she had no experience of relationships, dating (real) and other things, and she is also a virgin - with all this in mind, I think she is doing well. Not everyone likes such a slow pace, but that's why there is a choice among girls - everyone will find someone to their liking.
Sage - MC is the one with whom she can talk on any topic, which she was deprived of in her family.
Quinn - MC is able to explore her other soft and wounded side and make her open to him.
Riona, Nicole, ... etc
So it is, MC moderately affects the characters, which gradually change if he is with them, but at the same time MC is not the center of the universe. This balance is very well chosen, where you seem to be able to influence events and people a little, but at the same time you largely go with the flow and the world lives without you.
Another interesting feature of Jill. She's such a pure and innocent "good girl" that it leaves room for the "What if?" imagination. I like to create alternative variations for it.
Rebel Jill

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Well that's another one of DPC's magic :LOL:
Here she is at MC's height level,
View attachment 2576392
but here she a bit shorter than him
View attachment 2576393
characters height also probably depend on the scenes:LOL:
They seem to be as tall or short as he needs or wants them to be for a scene. Which is likely because posing and accounting for consistent height differences would be too time consuming for him. I think DPC is basically a talented amateur when it comes to 3D modelling so makes mistakes or takes shortcuts.

You can kinda see that with some of the proportions, Maya's skin, chrome teeth etc. He gets the job done but there is mistakes or inconsistencies. Daz been a bitch to use likely doesn't help.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So it is, MC moderately affects the characters, which gradually change if he is with them, but at the same time MC is not the center of the universe. This balance is very well chosen, where you seem to be able to influence events and people a little, but at the same time you largely go with the flow and the world lives without you.
Another interesting feature of Jill. She's such a pure and innocent "good girl" that it leaves room for the "What if?" imagination. I like to create alternative variations for it.
Rebel Jill
I think Rebel Jill is possible when the She and Tremolo starting to explore the secret about her sister Lana. I mean, all this "Alternate Jill" talk, in a nutshell, it's just her sister. Idk, maybe Lana secretly alive or something. Or she's a former girlfriend of Bella, and she died, resulting with Bella that become so strict (we know how laidback she was in the past) and how Bella and Jill become close (maybe Bella promised to protect her gf lil' sister or something). Like you said, for me, the big room for Jill to fill up, at least for me is one of many things of her that i find really interesting.

Then again, in terms of gameplay, i still consider her as the worst (if you full go with the CHICK route), because you're going to miss SO MANY things in the game just for her. She's still the best girl, tho. Just, i hope DPC can toughen her up a 'lil bit.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I see it as pattern, like each MG (and some SG) starts to change under MC influence.
Josy - becomes more confident and less friendly and not so nice to people who are unpleasant to her (Becky).
Maya - finds her voice and explores her sexuality and starts to outperform Josy sometimes which wonders Josy a lot.
Bella - overcomes her fear and anxiety (whatever they are related to) and confides in MC
Jill - she finds her voice, ceases to be nice to people like Tybalt, and also trusts MC and tries to be herself
Considering that she is from a rich family, this leaves its mark, as well as the fact that she had no experience of relationships, dating (real) and other things, and she is also a virgin - with all this in mind, I think she is doing well. Not everyone likes such a slow pace, but that's why there is a choice among girls - everyone will find someone to their liking.
Sage - MC is the one with whom she can talk on any topic, which she was deprived of in her family.
Quinn - MC is able to explore her other soft and wounded side and make her open to him.
Riona, Nicole, ... etc
In my opinion, the opposite is more true.

in the end it's MC's story, and he changes a lot because of the matches he makes.

the most immediate example of this is that without Sage he would never have become the 'future' of the DIKs.

at this moment of the story MC is much more changed from when we were introduced to him than the LIs, who, apart from Maya, all seem to me to be quite anchored to their original characterisation, swinging from that position but eventually returning to their original position

Reactions: Kpyna

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
In my opinion, the opposite is more true.

in the end it's MC's story, and he changes a lot because of the matches he makes.

the most immediate example of this is that without Sage he would never have become the 'future' of the DIKs.

at this moment of the story MC is much more changed from when we were introduced to him than the LIs, who, apart from Maya, all seem to me to be quite anchored to their original characterisation, swinging from that position but eventually returning to their original position
I think it goes both ways. (Almost) they all are young people, subject to change.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it goes both ways. (Almost) they all are young people, subject to change.
in general you are right, but at least for now the change is much more evident on MCs than on girls, regardless of the relationship between them.

Maya is embarking on a path of emancipation, the other LIs seem rather stationary to me.

Sage, Jill and Josy are inches from where we found them.

the discourse about Bella is more complicated, because we don't even know what situation we found her in, so it becomes difficult to determine where she is now, is she unfaithful yes or no? and who knows?

Reactions: 7thOmen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think Rebel Jill is possible when the She and Tremolo starting to explore the secret about her sister Lana. I mean, all this "Alternate Jill" talk, in a nutshell, it's just her sister. Idk, maybe Lana secretly alive or something. Or she's a former girlfriend of Bella, and she died, resulting with Bella that become so strict (we know how laidback she was in the past) and how Bella and Jill become close (maybe Bella promised to protect her gf lil' sister or something). Like you said, for me, the big room for Jill to fill up, at least for me is one of many things of her that i find really interesting.

Then again, in terms of gameplay, i still consider her as the worst (if you full go with the CHICK route), because you're going to miss SO MANY things in the game just for her. She's still the best girl, tho. Just, i hope DPC can toughen her up a 'lil bit.
Skeletons in the Royce family's closet are what would make Jill's route really interesting, plus this mysterious connection between Lynette and Royce. I wanted the DPC to implement something exciting, because for now this path for me is a source of memes and that's it.
Well, you can go through the first two seasons for Jill and not be so boring, you can be a moderate DIK and have fun with other girls, ending with Neutral. Full Chick path sucks, yeah.

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
crap, does the gallery in 0.9.1 only have scenes from Episode 9? I'd deleted the previous versions after playing the new ones.. have I just lost 8 episodes worth of scenes? :(

Kruel123

Mar 21, 2023
Curious question, does fight with Caleb at the beginning of EP 5 affect me in the future ? Cant decide if i should fight him or not

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I've always had Sage in the 5'10-6' range. She is very tall and gangly and could be a 6 footer or even over. The shortest, Josy, I've always thought of as about 5'1 or 5'2.
In the scenes where Josy is sitting in your lap, yeah low 5' range for sure. Standing, she seems to sprout up to mid 5' height.
Sage seems to be all over the place, depending on what footwear DPC has her in.

7thOmen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes