DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
How's our boy gonna get Bella to come to a HOT party?
He won't, best case scenario MC bails to her house or to the DIK mansion when everyone goes to sleep, worst case he'll have to try and sleep while everyone else is having fun in their tents :KEK:
Unless DPC decides to go scorched earth with the story and writes it in a way that everyone finds out about their relationship, I really doubt that though.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Then you didn't pay attention to Quinn's character, because dumping a MC that gets invited to dinners with Jill and friends is the most Quinn thing to do. :sneaky:
I guess I'll have to remain confused. Oh well, not a big loss. And it's not like I didn't know it was coming--but really, I'm gonna have to have more scenes with her? That's what really took me by surprise. Just don't give me the chance to try to flirt with her, and I'm happy.

The game has consequences. There will be even more to come with the new coding system in place.
Oh I understand that. Sure, I did try to circumvent some of those consequences by cheating, and it's mostly worked. It just threw me off a bit to still be able to even get the choice of flirting with her. Won't be choosing those options anymore. XD

It's not a harem game dude. Deal with it.
Whoa there, you didn't need all that, now.

You made the biggest mistake - you talked to Jill! (oohh you poor thing, many people fall into this trap) If you have to, Quinn, don't be friends with Jill.
By the way, weekly reminder: Sage is the best girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah I choose Jill. I don't regret that one bit, Quinn can eat caca.

What 'win'? There's no competition here, unless your goal is to be a goblin fucker.
A win for the MC would be to knock Tybalt out from the shadows, then Tybalt wakes up tied up and gagged. When he finally gets his bearings, he realizes Jill is getting railed by the MC right in front of him. Or by the MC and Derek together, depending on how I'm feeling. A win for Tybalt would be for him to get away with blackmail.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nah I choose Jill. I don't regret that one bit, Quinn can eat caca.
The decision is yours. However, if you play through all the paths, you will soon realize your mistake. This story is about a cool MC who wants to get into the DIK house. The best way to do this is to screw everyone who lives and moves. So this is his dream and the desire! Jill is a naive and innocent girl (Bella said not me). However, she selfishly only wants it for herself. Don't let someone like Jill stop you from realizing your dreams and desires. Otherwise, only a boring and broken life awaits you. You are young - Make the right decision :don't listen to your heart, but to your dick! Enjoy life ! ;)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The decision is yours. However, if you play through all the paths, you will soon realize your mistake. This story is about a cool MC who wants to get into the DIK house. The best way to do this is to screw everyone who lives and moves. So this is his dream and the desire! Jill is a naive and innocent girl (Bella said not me). However, she selfishly only wants it for herself. Don't let someone like Jill stop you from realizing your dreams and desires. Otherwise, only a boring and broken life awaits you. You are young - Make the right decision :don't listen to your heart, but to your dick! Enjoy life ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Río is a cute girl, I like her, but deny Sage? NEVER! Not even for the sake of the entire HOT team! (that's another game save):p
Sage was who I went for first. But then... then I learned of the others path and that Rio was somewhere at the end of that road.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes