felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella only has been comfortable enough to commit to the relationship with the MC for a few in-game days. I mean...we'll see, maybe there will be revealed more in Ep. 10, but it feels like DPC is kinda running out of interesting stuff as far as the relationships are concerned. For most games the interesting part is "getting into a relationship" and not "being in a relationship". The last part is often just implied and the game is over.

I wrote that before but right now the relationships the MC can have are in very different places and I have no idea how DPC will be able to keep everything together.

The J&M relationship still has good potential for drama, with a potential split up of J&M being hinted at. The Bella relationship of course has the "James stuff" and the ever present sword of Damocles of being a forbidden relationship above it.

The Jill relationship probably will generate drama from her parents not liking the MC or something.

And the Sage relationship is - at least as of now - kinda...done.

So he has to keep some potential for drama somehow and for Bella it will likely be the two points mentioned I would guess. Solving one of them immediately with so many episodes still to go...we will see...or maybe James will return at some point...if his corps isn't rotting in the locked room to begin with...
disagree. the fate of James at present is just a mystery, it does not represent any drama, any story plot, it is just a card kept forcibly hidden by DPC.

I give an example: the loan of Maya is a plot dragged out for a long time by DPC, but it is an explicit drama and awaiting resolution.
Bella's situation would correspond to Maya having kept talking about a problem with her father without explaining anything for 9 chapters.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think Sage has plenty of drama left. She is the most adventurous and willing to experiment in the bed of all the LIs. That could perhaps cause some drama; such as maybe she really want to try a threesome and finds out she doesn't enjoy it as much as she thinks, but Fuckface loves 'em. That's an example, but could be for any particular sexually related thing.

The Jade Grenade doesn't even have to be with regards to Fuckface either. We know she's been unhappy with Stephen and that's been boiling under the surface, and now we know Sage is a part of that family so that is drama that we can be roped into. Plus Sage is graduating this semester, which means she won't be a representative of the HOTs anymore, if not possibly leaving the school leaving Fuckface having to deal with a long distance relationship again like with Zoey, only this time we can help navigate the outcome.

I think there are plenty of ways to keep Sage's story interesting, and those are just the few I thought up on the spot. DPC has probably been thinking ahead a few more steps than that.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think Sage has plenty of drama left. She is the most adventurous and willing to experiment in the bed of all the LIs. That could perhaps cause some drama; such as maybe she really want to try a threesome and finds out she doesn't enjoy it as much as she thinks, but Fuckface loves 'em. That's an example, but could be for any particular sexually related thing.

The Jade Grenade doesn't even have to be with regards to Fuckface either. We know she's been unhappy with Stephen and that's been boiling under the surface, and now we know Sage is a part of that family so that is drama that we can be roped into. Plus Sage is graduating this semester, which means she won't be a representative of the HOTs anymore, if not possibly leaving the school leaving Fuckface having to deal with a long distance relationship again like with Zoey, only this time we can help navigate the outcome.

I think there are plenty of ways to keep Sage's story interesting, and those are just the few I thought up on the spot. DPC has probably been thinking ahead a few more steps than that.
Plus, DPC can have Sage spy on MC with binoculars to make sure MC isn't having an affair with Derek.

She is a Red head after all. All sorts of crazy storylines can go down. It's all fun and games until the red head gets angry.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Try the threesome? She was already in a threesome with Quinn and she liked it. And at the end of Ep9, she promised their son that he would bring girls to MC. Which might be a problem with the threesome - what if she wants to have two guys? I wonder what MC will say to this idea? Most of the guys like the two girls better, and this can be a point of contention. As for Jade, I didn't fuck her on the Sage route, so I have no remorse.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Try the threesome? She was already in a threesome with Quinn and she liked it. And at the end of Ep9, she promised their son that he would bring girls to MC. Which might be a problem with the threesome - what if she wants to have two guys? I wonder what MC will say to this idea? Most of the guys like the two girls better, and this can be a point of contention. As for Jade, I didn't fuck her on the Sage route, so I have no remorse.
I literally threw the threesome out there as an example that she wants to experiment with MC and she might not like it. Sorry that I didn't think longer than 2 seconds for better example. My point still stands that she might try something sexual with the MC and find that one or the other doesn't really like it when the other does and that could lead to friction. It happens often in real life, that a fantasy is played out and it whoopsi doodles it isn't as hot or fun in real life as it was in a fantasy. It could literally be any scenario.

Sage is pretty uniquely in a position for that to be the case as far as main LIs. Josy & Maya are too caught up in their own dramas to really go crazy, Jill is too naive / romantic to get crazy at the moment, Bella has most likely already been through that phase in her life and knows what she enjoys and doesn't.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
come on don't you know how much the updates take like you don't want the creator to hurry up
Since Episode 5 the Episodes have increased in development time with every release. Mostly because the Dev is adding more and more complex coding (mostly mini-games) and free roams. So a 7 to 9 month turn around is , sort of, expected. With his upgraded rigs the time might be a tad quicker - But will have to wait and see. DPC is probably the most hard working Dev in the 3d AVN world and we know he has a passion for it and will deliver. Roughly 5 months, or so, since the last release so we are close. I can wait. Have my own projects to work on in the mean time!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes