Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think that's less about "being in the US" and more "standard Catholic Church doctrine", which many adhere to. Rings aren't necessary, nor is their location, enshrined in anything but religious practices.
It's also nice to see if you yourself aren't looking for something long-term. A married woman is an excellent bit of side action, because it's relatively safe in that you know she won't be clinging all over you.
Catholic country dweller here, ring goes on the right hand. Isn't the US a mostly Protestant country anyway?

EDIT: No engagement ring, wedding ring on the right hand.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
In most Catholic countries the wedding ring goes on the left hand. Grew up with Catholic parents, grandparents and all relatives, who are catholic - left hand. However in the middle-ages it was common place for catholics to use the right hand ring finger as, back then, the right hand was more spiritually closer to God as the deity blessed those with their own right hand. However, that fell out of practice a long time ago.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Again, that's sounds like a religious thing, not a US thing. I've known a lot of couples here that wear the engagement right on their right hand. They don't move it to the left until they get married and it joins the wedding band.
I's so not religious, i did a search through the net where most people (in different countries) wear their engagement/wedding rings. I don't care about religion, i assume DPC, as the game seems to play in the US, used the most common information about the rings (as i stated, you can see with Jade or Bella). If somebody will wear his as a nipple ring or on the nose, they should do as they like, it also could be, as i mentioned before, that Nora also had a wedding ring, as we can't see her left hand (and we saw that she isn't wearing a wedding ring on her nose, navel, nipples or the pussy ;)).

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Isn't the US a mostly Protestant country anyway?
The US has always been extremely diverse. Parts of the country are heavily Catholic, parts various Protestant sects, but lacking a state religion from the beginning has led to there not really being a “mostly.” And, like most places, the fastest growing religion is “none.”

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Made my Day, we need more of this !! xD
Jill is so obsessed with this "Destiny" that in the end I had an association. :ROFLMAO: By the way, query: Does anyone have a screenshot of the moment where Jill is using the laptop and so that the laptop screen can be seen? I remember that there was such a moment, but I don’t remember exactly where, like Ep.7. Because I can complete the idea.

Reactions: Scopelophila

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The US has always been extremely diverse. Parts of the country are heavily Catholic, parts various Protestant sects, but lacking a state religion from the beginning has led to there not really being a “mostly.” And, like most places, the fastest growing religion is “none.”
The first part is not accurate at all. I guess you could make the argument the US had a lot of religious diversity in the past if you counted all Protestant forms of Christianity as a separate faiths, rather than individual denominations, but even then it's mostly Christianity.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Jill is so obsessed with this "Destiny" that in the end I had an association. :ROFLMAO: By the way, query: Does anyone have a screenshot of the moment where Jill is using the laptop and so that the laptop screen can be seen? I remember that there was such a moment, but I don’t remember exactly where, like Ep.7. Because I can complete the idea.
:unsure: I'm not sure. This one?

ep7_jill4b.jpg

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Assuming there is no big delay, a July release could be feasable? I don't think June is possible.
July isn’t impossible but is unlikely. On the May 5th update he said he’s posed 200 animations (not rendered). The assumption is he will do around 300 like the last couple of episodes. If his new 4090’s speed rendering time up substantially, which they should, we’re talking an outside possibility of July but more likely August, bearing in mind he normally does a couple of weeks of beta testing after everything is finished.

Reactions: StingerWolf
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes