robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
last update was about 4-5 hrs of playtime since i took my time with it...times 5 different LI paths..plus a few different endings on the others path..so average playtime maybe 30-35 hrs total from 1 update..i say that's pretty damn good for a once to twice a year update..plus i played through the Zoey episode a few times too. so definately one of the best devs out there for quality. the only issues for me are some parts of the story i don't like too much. but hey it's his game so he writes it how he wants.

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
September here we go
People who were saying a summer release were delusional and really don't understand DPC and the current state of the game. Each episode is going to take more time, not less. For every corner DPC cuts with faster cards and completed code, he piles on twice as much work to counter the gains. Also, it's in his best interest to drag BaDIK out for as long as possible.

I think on the Reddit sub many were saying June/July even up to a few weeks ago. When episode 9 released, I said beta testing begins in Sept, release in Oct, and I still might be undercutting it but I'll stick with my prediction for now. 9 months is the standard release frame for an episode and unless DPC changes (ha) that's where we are now.

Mar 9, 2019
Kpyna: Check out Neil's silver teeth! :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone else: "Teeth you say..."

Sorry, can't see it... Too busy looking at more important things? :p
7mgavq.jpg

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
In EP9, Maya explicitly mentioned the HOT rumor and Stephen only clears Maya's name after Maya said she was probably in the HOTs because of Sage. Stephen has to stop the rumor and that's why he can't give Maya a scholarship because if Maya becomes a HOT, the rumor would gain more credibility.
I think it's important to note that he will be eager to quash the rumour since it's seedy nature is already making it's way into public knowledge...

I think it'd be interesting if all this paranoia from Rio is more than just that stalker dude, and the blue van that follows her isn't police as people suspect but maybe a rather intrepid reporter? :unsure:

sampow

May 14, 2023
Thought I'd point out all the different DIKs' reactions to how well the Halloween party turns out:

• John Boy:
When JB is talking about Zoey, if he's loving the party he adds:​
John Boy: "By the way, I loved what you did with the party. I don't recall it ever being this good, and the night's barely started. I'm psyched!"​
If he's happy but not blown away he says:​
John Boy: "By the way, nice job with the party. Keep it up!"​
If he's not really enjoying it he doesn't say anything.​
  • Leon:
When Leon's pissed because Jamie didn't go through with the Pink Rose outfits, if he's impressed with the party he says:​
Leon: "You did amazing planning this party. I'll give you that."​
If he's ok with it, he says:​
Leon: "Aside from Dany being here, the party seems kind of cool."​
If he's unimpressed:​
Leon: "Meh. I'm not so sure about that. This party isn't what I had in mind."​
  • Tommy:
When the mc takes Zoey up onto the roof, Tommy comments about the party. If he's happy and the mc is a Chick, it pans out like this:​
Tommy: "You've thrown a hell of a party. I'm fucking amazed at how good it is! Bravo, Fuckface! Bravo!"​
mc: "Thanks, Tommy. I couldn't have done it without you."​
Tommy: "I know you couldn't. I was throwing you a bone. Hear that, girls? He admitted it."​
If Tommy is happy and the mc's a DIK, it's only slightly different:​
Tommy: "You've thrown a hell of a party. I'm fucking amazed at how good it is! Bravo, Fuckface! Bravo!"​
mc: "You're high as fuck, Tommy. Tell me that tomorrow."​
Tommy: "See, girls? He can't take a fucking compliment. I try, but what do I get for it?"​
But if Tommy isn't impressed and the mc is a Chick, this goes down:​
Tommy: "This party is fucking shit; you know that right?"​
mc: "Speak for yourself. Most seem to enjoy it."​
Tommy: "You girls agree with me, right? Horrible party. Really horrible."​
The DIK mc's reaction goes this way:​
mc: "You helped me plan it. It's not all my fault."​
Tommy: "See, girls? That dude can't take any responsibility for his mistakes. It's pretty sad."​
Quinn loves the party no matter what, but when she's talking to Tommy about it, if he's happy too, he responds to her:​
Tommy: "Best Halloween party we had, that's for sure."​
If Tommy isn't impressed, he says:​
Tommy: "Most seem to love it."​
  • Rusty:
When Rusty is up on the roof feeling sorry for himself, if he's really happy with the party it goes down like this:​
Rusty: "And you throw great parties."​
mc: "You think so?"​
Rusty: "Absolutely do."​
If he's enjoying it but not thoroughly:​
Rusty: "And you throw mediocre parties."​
mc: "Damn... That's below the belt."​
Rusty: "It's a decent party, Fuckface. I'd probably enjoy it more if it wasn't for Micha."​
Worst case, when the party is tanking:​
Rusty: "And you're like the worst party planner ever."​
mc: "Shit. You didn't like the party because of me?"​
Rusty: "Micha made it fun. I know you're trying. Keep at it, though."​
  • Nick doesn't make any comments about the party. He's too busy being a shifty cunt. :cautious:
  • Jacob doesn't talk about the party, but that's because Zoey has taken up all of his attention. :sneaky:
  • Jamie doesn't talk about the party, because he's not sure what pronouns to use. Fucking Dany... :rolleyes:

Note that the DIKs reactions have nothing to do with the mc's final score, but it's based on their individual happiness levels when you meet their needs in the party planning mini game. And everyone else enjoys it regardless as to how well it's planned. So like Tommy said, it only matters that the DIKs have a good time. (y)

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Thought I'd point out all the different DIKs' reactions to how well the Halloween party turns out:

• John Boy:
When JB is talking about Zoey, if he's loving the party he adds:​
John Boy: "By the way, I loved what you did with the party. I don't recall it ever being this good, and the night's barely started. I'm psyched!"​
If he's happy but not blown away he says:​
John Boy: "By the way, nice job with the party. Keep it up!"​
If he's not really enjoying it he doesn't say anything.​
  • Leon:
When Leon's pissed because Jamie didn't go through with the Pink Rose outfits, if he's impressed with the party he says:​
Leon: "You did amazing planning this party. I'll give you that."​
If he's ok with it, he says:​
Leon: "Aside from Dany being here, the party seems kind of cool."​
If he's unimpressed:​
Leon: "Meh. I'm not so sure about that. This party isn't what I had in mind."​
  • Tommy:
When the mc takes Zoey up onto the roof, Tommy comments about the party. If he's happy and the mc is a Chick, it pans out like this:​
mc: "Thanks, Tommy. I couldn't have done it without you."​
Tommy: "I know you couldn't. I was throwing you a bone. Hear that, girls? He admitted it."​
If Tommy is happy and the mc's a DIK, it's only slightly different:​
mc: "You're high as fuck, Tommy. Tell me that tomorrow."​
Tommy: "See, girls? He can't take a fucking compliment. I try, but what do I get for it?"​
But if Tommy isn't impressed and the mc is a Chick, this goes down:​
mc: "Speak for yourself. Most seem to enjoy it."​
Tommy: "You girls agree with me, right? Horrible party. Really horrible."​
The DIK mc's reaction goes this way:​
mc: "You helped me plan it. It's not all my fault."​
Tommy: "See, girls? That dude can't take any responsibility for his mistakes. It's pretty sad."​
Quinn loves the party no matter what, but when she's talking to Tommy about it, if he's happy too, he responds to her:​
Tommy: "Best Halloween party we had, that's for sure."​
If Tommy isn't impressed, he says:​
Tommy: "Most seem to love it."​
  • Rusty:
When Rusty is up on the roof feeling sorry for himself, if he's really happy with the party it goes down like this:​
Rusty: "And you throw great parties."​
mc: "You think so?"​
Rusty: "Absolutely do."​
If he's enjoying it but not thoroughly:​
Rusty: "And you throw mediocre parties."​
mc: "Damn... That's below the belt."​
Rusty: "It's a decent party, Fuckface. I'd probably enjoy it more if it wasn't for Micha."​
Worst case, when the party is tanking:​
Rusty: "And you're like the worst party planner ever."​
mc: "Shit. You didn't like the party because of me?"​
Rusty: "Micha made it fun. I know you're trying. Keep at it, though."​
  • Nick doesn't make any comments about the party. He's too busy being a shifty cunt. :cautious:
  • Jacob doesn't talk about the party, but that's because Zoey has taken up all of his attention. :sneaky:
  • Jamie doesn't talk about the party, because he's not sure what pronouns to use. Fucking Dany... :rolleyes:

Note that the DIKs reactions have nothing to do with the mc's final score, but it's based on their individual happiness levels when you meet their needs in the party planning mini game. And everyone else enjoys it regardless as to how well it's planned. So like Tommy said, it only matters that the DIKs have a good time. (y)
Thanks, I knew vaguely there were differences, but didn't have the patience to look more into it. Do you know what the numerical cutoff is for each one by chance?

Reactions: Crusader of Romance
Mar 9, 2019
Thanks, I knew vaguely there were differences, but didn't have the patience to look more into it. Do you know what the numerical cutoff is for each one by chance?
Numerical cutoff? I assume you mean at what levels can you get specific reactions? There is a pretty simple green light system that DPC set up telling you how happy each DIK will be when you're playing the party planner minigame. 1 or less out of 4 is terrible, 2 out of 4 is mediocre, and 3 or 4 is happy or ecstatic respectively.

Reactions: sampow

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Numerical cutoff? I assume you mean at what levels can you get specific reactions? There is a pretty simple green light system that DPC set up telling you how happy each DIK will be when you're playing the party planner minigame. 1 or less out of 4 is terrible, 2 out of 4 is mediocre, and 3 or 4 is happy or ecstatic respectively.
I should of maybe said percentages, but you are right about the color system now I think back on it. It's getting late and I am not firing on all cylinders.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The only upside I can see to that is cucking Dawe. Not sure that's even worth it, though, tbh.
She is also pregnant now - and I know that can be more a reason than a hindrance for some - so it really looks like she will be off the table for the rest of the game and good riddance. At this point DPC really should focus on the women that already have some sort of relationship with the MC, we really don't need more.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes