JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
He is also trying really hard to get (just) Bella to go out with him for drinks, despite his being married and her blatant disinterest.

Honestly, the way he buzzes around Bella reminds me slightly of Tybalt practically stalking Jill...
Sounds like a fun double date for MC to crash:

"Sorry, guys, they are both going home with me."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He is also trying really hard to get (just) Bella to go out with him for drinks, despite his being married and her blatant disinterest.
Doesn't innocently stack up alongside his philandering either.

Honestly, the way he buzzes around Bella reminds me slightly of Tybalt practically stalking Jill...
Where do you think Tyballs got it from:ROFLMAO: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Do tags count content added by 3rd party mods? If so I didn't know it did, my bad.
Don't think, that 3rd party mods change the tags, seems that the tags from the original game without mods are the one used. But the first post sometimes provides 3dr party mods with additional possibilities (sometimes also some other post in the thread itself), so it's always worth to take a look into the first post or using the search.

Reactions: UpYours69

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
This is also the drama that awaits us, because the MC will find out about all this. My fear is so this could lead to the throuples break up. Maya tells me too often so she trusts the MC.
Does that mean you think that MJ will break up and it will be either Maja or Josy after that and no more throuple or do you think it'll be all three options, Maja, Josy and throuple ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Does that mean you think that MJ will break up and it will be either Maja or Josy after that and no more throuple or do you think it'll be all three options, Maja, Josy and throuple ?
I think so that there will be all three options. Only it will probably depend on whether the MC, so the player, can forgive or wants.

The statement of Rox to Quinn, so that trust can be taken away immediately, indicates for me, so that exactly that will happen. This will probably happen on every branch and will be adapted to the branch.

Jill: We know her messed up attitudes about dating. First date kiss, third date fuck. The only question is, has she had a third date in her life? She's definitely had several first dates, though. We know about Rusty, but not about other guys?

Sage: She doesn't mind having a fuckbuddy. Yes, she wants the MC. But what if the MC wasn't Sage's fuckbuddy and he doesn't decide to get intimate with Sage until EP7. Between EP2 and EP7 is a long dry spell for a sexually active girl like Sage.

Isabella: The thing with James can get very awkward.

Josy and Maya: Josy doesn't want to cheat, but does it anyway because she sees it as a way out of being unhappy. Cheating can be multifaceted and doesn't always have to be sexual in nature. Keyword beard. What if Josy and Maya wanted to exploit the MC to that end. Maya said herself in EP2 to the MC, so she is not the only one who exploits the MC. If the MC should experience something like that, his trust regarding her affection and love for him would be non-existent in one fell swoop. I think to myself so the MC could hear something in EP10. Tommy will definitely argue with Josy and Maya and the walls are thin. There is much more that could shake the MC with Josy and Maya.

Others: Those who have actively chosen prostitution know what kind of girls the MC has to deal with. Nevertheless, there is more than one way to shake the MC and rob it of its trust.

Since I am a person who prepares for the worst, I include such consideration. This does not have to mean that it will come so, but the possibilities exist.

Reactions: TimHawk

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Jill: We know her messed up attitudes about dating. First date kiss, third date fuck. The only question is, has she had a third date in her life? She's definitely had several first dates, though. We know about Rusty, but not about other guys?
I wouldn't say that is messed up. Sex on the third date etc? That is pretty traditional and normal stuff. Been on plenty of those myself. Though I guess it depends where you come from.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wouldn't say that is messed up. Sex on the third date etc? That is pretty traditional and normal stuff. Been on plenty of those myself. Though I guess it depends where you come from.
Wow. If the first date sucks, then there is not even a kiss and if the girl is hot, it is fucked on the first date. For me there is no date rule, I do not live in the Middle Ages.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Wow. If the first date sucks, then there is not even a kiss and if the girl is hot, it is fucked on the first date. For me there is no date rule, I do not live in the Middle Ages.:ROFLMAO:
It is not really middle ages now is it? Otherwise Jill would wait until marriage to have sex with her. The whole three date thing is pretty new, last century stuff. Makes a lot of sense. Sure the more sex positive people may be like "I do what I like when I like. I don't need rules" etc. Fair play to them. But most people aren't like that. Structure is good. Odds are you'll know if you wish to bed a person or kiss them on the first date. But adding one or two more just lets you get to know them better and can help settle some nerves.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It is not really middle ages now is it? Otherwise Jill would wait until marriage to have sex with her. The whole three date thing is pretty new, last century stuff. Makes a lot of sense. Sure the more sex positive people may be like "I do what I like when I like. I don't need rules" etc. Fair play to them. But most people aren't like that. Structure is good. Odds are you'll know if you wish to bed a person or kiss them on the first date. But adding one or two more just lets you get to know them better and can help settle some nerves.
Everyone has to decide that for themselves.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah that is why the three date thing is considered the norm. It is just what people do. Especially the more naive folk (which is most of us at first). You don't just jump into a life of hedonism and living by your own rules. You tend to ease into it. Have to remember Jill is innocent (compared to the other LIs) and comes from a wealthy, likely conservative, family. So things, with her, will be more traditional... To start with anyway.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I think so that there will be all three options. Only it will probably depend on whether the MC, so the player, can forgive or wants.

The statement of Rox to Quinn, so that trust can be taken away immediately, indicates for me, so that exactly that will happen. This will probably happen on every branch and will be adapted to the branch.

Sage: She doesn't mind having a fuckbuddy. Yes, she wants the MC. But what if the MC wasn't Sage's fuckbuddy and he doesn't decide to get intimate with Sage until EP7. Between EP2 and EP7 is a long dry spell for a sexually active girl like Sage.

Isabella: The thing with James can get very awkward.

Josy and Maya: Josy doesn't want to cheat, but does it anyway because she sees it as a way out of being unhappy. Cheating can be multifaceted and doesn't always have to be sexual in nature. Keyword beard. What if Josy and Maya wanted to exploit the MC to that end. Maya said herself in EP2 to the MC, so she is not the only one who exploits the MC. If the MC should experience something like that, his trust regarding her affection and love for him would be non-existent in one fell swoop. I think to myself so the MC could hear something in EP10. Tommy will definitely argue with Josy and Maya and the walls are thin. There is much more that could shake the MC with Josy and Maya.

Others: Those who have actively chosen prostitution know what kind of girls the MC has to deal with. Nevertheless, there is more than one way to shake the MC and rob it of its trust.

Since I am a person who prepares for the worst, I include such consideration. This does not have to mean that it will come so, but the possibilities exist.
The throuple has been on the rocks for as long as we've known about it. They both handled their forced separation poorly, and even now they are back together, Josy keeps wondering "what if" regarding the mc, and she and Maya are bickering about simple things like buying Halloween outfits.

I think the only thing that will keep the throuple together long term is the mc. So if the mc is with the girls, the throuple will survive, if the mc isn't, it will fall apart and the mc will be able to choose the girl he mentioned to Derek at the Preps' party.

dalli_x, you often combine unrelated aspects of the game.

Rox teaching Quinn not to trust anyone, to keep people at arms length, and instilling in her the fear of that trust being betrayed, is entirely about Quinn's character, her aloofness, her inability to get close to others. It serves as a barrier between Quinn and the mc, and provides satisfaction when we see the mc breaking down that barrier.

It has nothing to do with the throuple, or any other character.

I agree with you about the other things. But they don't prove Stephen Burke is shady. A jerk for cheating on his sexy wife Jade, but not shady.

Riona: "And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition."
Quinn: "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor."

Riona confirms in EP2 so it's just a rumor. If Quinn is telling the truth to Riona here, then Mona doesn't get the scholarship because of Quinn's offer because that it's just a rumor. But if Quinn lies to Riona here, then you can't trust Quinn's conversation with Mona at the beginning of EP6 because she'll probably lie then too. The joke of it is, with both of them showing possibilities, so that Quinn is not working with Stephen Burke in any way. So how did Mona get this grant? It wasn't through Quinn.

So you have to wonder which person is close enough to Stephen Burke to get him to award a grant or else, to issue grants in the name of and on behalf of Stephen Burke.

Little hint. When Stephen Burke deletes Mona's scholarship, Cathy's letter of resignation is right next to it. I assume so Cathy issued Mona the scholarship, but not because she is supposed to have sex, with the scholarship provider, but because Mona lied about her relationship with the MC.

In EP2, Bella said to the MC that he is the woman theme. We know so that the winner of Hell Week of DIKs gets a special prize. What prize is there for the winner of the scavenger hunt? The scavenger itself? Who or what is the scavenger? The MC and the Lynette's family pay the Girlfriend's school fees.

This is also the drama that awaits us, because the MC will find out about all this. My fear is so this could lead to the throuples break up. Maya tells me too often so she trusts the MC.
It seemed pretty clear that when Quinn told Riona, "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor." Quinn was just deflecting. We saw Quinn directly talking to Mona and Maya about this in the HOTs pool. That conversation went as far as to almost spell it out, except Maya doesn't get her answer about the details because Sage walks in. But I find it's quite obvious that Quinn herself is disseminating these rumors.

Riona is trying to dissuade Quinn from recruiting more, but Quinn is greedy (or once again there's something she isn't telling Riona and they actually do need more cash), she isn't just open to more girls joining her prostitution ring, she's actively pursuing it. The rumor gets them interested, then she vets them herself (we saw how she did that with Cammy).

I don't see how you jumped from "Quinn is either lying or she isn't, therefore Stephen isn't involved". Quinn lies a lot. It's what she does to feel in control of her real life chess game. She lies to Tommy about Riona smoking for free, she lies to Sage about a lot of things, and she is still keeping the mc at arms length (she's likely bringing him along downtown for protection in episode 10, but you can sure as fuck expect she won't tell him why unless her hand is forced).

But the conversation with Mona isn't all lies. You can't lie to someone about something they know, so the conversation is about something that happened (i.e. Mona backing out of having sex with Burke). But how much truth there is in the threats that Quinn makes is up for debate. A student claiming a professor propositioned them for sex will stick to a guy, regardless of how powerful he is. Stephen wouldn't want that information to arise, the media would have a field day with it. But Mona isn't very smart, so Quinn is bluffing her.

Cathy's letter of resignation being with Burke when he was processing things just means that Cathy has resigned. It's proximity to Burke when he is deleting a bogus scholarship should not lead you to believe that Cathy issued her the scholarship. Cathy is just a lowly teacher at B&R. That a student can even throw a can of coke at her head without any ramifications (if Dawe had thrown that at either Stephen or Jade, he'd be gone!) proves she has no clout. I highly doubt she's issuing scholarships.

But your second last paragraph just blows me away. You've taken a joke that Bella made, which has no connection to anything other than the mc being a womanizer:

(paraphrasing)​
mc: "I want to learn about women's issues."​
Bella: "You are women's issues!"​

And you've turned that into somehow meaning that mc's family is paying tuitions to girls who win a ridiculous scavenger hunt where they are finding colorful umbrellas? That's not a stretch. That's destroying the space-time continuum! :eek:

Let's just look at the facts:
  • Quinn offers free tuition to Mona (and Maya).
  • Mona jumps at the chance.
  • Cammy explains to the mc how they (some of the HOTs) are having sex for money.
  • Cammy mentions that Mona is foolish for have face to face sex with clients (whereas Cammy just services the glory holes).
  • Mona can't go through with having sex with Burke.
  • Quinn is worried and threatens Mona with the repercussions of any of this coming out.
  • Burke deletes a scholarship for Mona.
  • Mona leaves B&R.
The dots are there, and they all line up, but that's not to say that DPC won't throw a curve ball to surprise us all, but at this point, the most obvious answer is likely the answer:

Burke is shady as fuck!​
Yeah that is why the three date thing is considered the norm. It is just what people do. Especially the more naive folk (which is most of us at first). You don't just jump into a life of hedonism and living by your own rules. You tend to ease into it. Have to remember Jill is innocent (compared to the other LIs) and comes from a wealthy, likely conservative, family. So things, with her, will be more traditional... To start with anyway.
The third date rule was just invented by guys trying to pressure their girl into having sex. But I don't see anyone worrying about that shit in real life now. Sex on the first date, sex only after marriage, and everything in between. It's when you're both ready, or at least when you've managed to convince her. :sneaky:

Jill has probably had guys use that on her to convince her it's the norm, she's backed out before doing the deed, and it's just made her even more nervous to start dating a guy. She clears the air with the mc, and they probably end up having sex on the third date anyway. :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
To be fair, since BaD is based in a mix between the US and Sweden, in the US the more rural you go, the more the 3 date rule is still a thing, but usually only for teens not women that are Jill's age, she is what 21/22 ? But other than that nobody really bothers with the 3 date rule anymore.

Then again, that's just Jill's shtick, I mean how often did it ever happen to a guy that a girl first lets them fuck her and THEN starts tripping about STI's. You just gotta embrace Jill, don't think about it too much :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes