RohMadden

May 10, 2023

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think so that there will be all three options. Only it will probably depend on whether the MC, so the player, can forgive or wants.
Josy and Maya: Josy doesn't want to cheat, but does it anyway because she sees it as a way out of being unhappy. Cheating can be multifaceted and doesn't always have to be sexual in nature. Keyword beard. What if Josy and Maya wanted to exploit the MC to that end. Maya said herself in EP2 to the MC, so she is not the only one who exploits the MC. If the MC should experience something like that, his trust regarding her affection and love for him would be non-existent in one fell swoop. I think to myself so the MC could hear something in EP10. Tommy will definitely argue with Josy and Maya and the walls are thin. There is much more that could shake the MC with Josy and Maya.
Josy and Maya never try to exploit the MC and didn't try to set up a beard Josy even said doing that to someone would worse then cheating. You don't do that to someone you have feelings for as Josy and Maya do for MC. Honestly Josy has more to forgive then Maya does, since Maya thought Josy was ghosting her and part of her cheating was based on that

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
haha no it's really not that simple. you can per for her phone, but that doesn't mean you can ground an adult no matter if it's your child unless she lets you. and i guess that's what happened here. that shit onyl works if youre still mentally a kid and dependent on them enough to go along with it/giving them the power to own and control you.
If she's such an independent adult then why is she still leeching off of them? She should have left the house at midnight on her 18th birthday. But Josy is not in a position to just tell her parents to go fuck themselves then get her phone back somehow; she's got no job, no car, no college prospects and no plan for what she's going to do next other than "leave town" for undetermined place. She is totally dependent on them and is adult enough to recognize that. Grounding someone and taking away their phone (which they are paying for) is totally reasonable when you find her having sex in your bed with some unknown guy who was so shady he jumped out the window and ran away. Being under their roof they can set whatever punishment they want when she egregiously breaks their rules, so you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If she's such an independent adult then why is she still leeching off of them? She should have left the house at midnight on her 18th birthday. But Josy is not in a position to just tell her parents to go fuck themselves then get her phone back somehow; she's got no job, no car, no college prospects and no plan for what she's going to do next other than "leave town" for undetermined place. She is totally dependent on them and is adult enough to recognize that. Grounding someone and taking away their phone (which they are paying for) is totally reasonable when you find her having sex in your bed with some unknown guy who was so shady he jumped out the window and ran away. Being under their roof they can set whatever punishment they want when she egregiously breaks their rules, so you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Josy had a job but quit it and has a enough money to live on plus her college is pay for yes by her father but she is far from leeching off anyone. Josy is far more independent then Maya or even Tommy

Reactions: Scopelophila

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I wonder why is she having DIK score. Are we going to play as her again?
Zoey? Interlude likely dictates her attitude from Episode 9 onwards. Whether she will be more kind or not. I'd like to think that, down the line, you'll be able to re-ignite things with Zoey but it depend on whether you are the same, as in Dick or Chick. But if one is a Chick and the other a Dick things won't work out, or something.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Zoey? Interlude likely dictates her attitude from Episode 9 onwards. Whether she will be more kind or not. I'd like to think that, down the line, you'll be able to re-ignite things with Zoey but it depend on whether you are the same, as in Dick or Chick. But if one is a Chick and the other a Dick things won't work out, or something.
another one of DPC stupid ideas, to have her two personality, because it's necessary that the same scene should have 2 different dialogue for an NPC too, not only for MC.:rolleyes:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
another one of DPC stupid ideas, to have her two personality, because it's necessary that the same scene should have 2 different dialogue for an NPC too, not only for MC.:rolleyes:
its because this time its Zoey that picks who mc saves

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
It has never taken him more than 12 months to release an update. 9 months is the most. Plus he releases more content than most others with his chapters AND he is doing it on his own and still manages.
I mean, a chapter ago you could say 6 months is the longest an update has ever taken...

Although I don't disagree that DPC is better than a lot of other devs on this website, saying we have 1 update a year isn't really the most unfair descriptor. I mean, even if we assume no chapter takes longer than 9 months, we would have one release per year for the next 2 years. And that's assuming the dev times don't get longer, which really isn't a safe assumption at all considering the trend of the past 3 chapters. If any of the next 3 chapters take even a month longer than 9 months, it would be 3 straight years of only one release per year. So although it's not technically "12+ months per update" we're still only getting one chapter in each individual year.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I mean, a chapter ago you could say 6 months is the longest an update has ever taken...

Although I don't disagree that DPC is better than a lot of other devs on this website, saying we have 1 update a year isn't really the most unfair descriptor. I mean, even if we assume no chapter takes longer than 9 months, we would have one release per year for the next 2 years. And that's assuming the dev times don't get longer, which really isn't a safe assumption at all considering the trend of the past 3 chapters. If any of the next 3 chapters take even a month longer than 9 months, it would be 3 straight years of only one release per year. So although it's not technically "12+ months per update" we're still only getting one chapter in each individual year.
In one calendar year, yeah one update, but in actuality it is two updates in a span of a year. Depends how you wish to look at it. He has done four episodes ( soon to be 5) plus Interlude since 2020. Of which, since Ep 5 the development has slowly taken longer and longer. So a 7-9 month cycle is likely to be the norm (unless he decides to do something crazy).

I really don't mind the wait because I know he'll deliver and it'll be great. Worth the wait. Wouldn't want him to rush it to release once every 3 months, or so, as that'll just drag down the product.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I wonder why is she having DIK score. Are we going to play as her again?
That's an interesting thought. Maybe we'll have to retake her role further down the story for some reason. I wouldn't rule out that idea entirely.

I really hope,dev will give us opportunity to meet Tommy's mom and especially Dereck's mom.
Derek's mom, being also Maya's and still being Patrick's wife, looks like a safe bet. Monica (I think that's the name of Josy's stepmother), probably too at some point.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I really hope,dev will give us opportunity to meet Tommy's mom and especially Dereck's mom.
Well, pretty sure you'll be meeting Maya's, and Derek's, parents in the next episode. If not in Ep 10, deffo Ep 11. Some of the previews (and one of the title screen pictures) places you, and maya, on a rainy residential street. The title screen picture depicts the MC, Maya and Derek fooling around outside of a house near the garage. So, odds are, that'll all come into play very soon.

Reactions: James H Boner
May 22, 2023
I agree with you about the other things. But they don't prove Stephen Burke is shady. A jerk for cheating on his sexy wife Jade, but not shady.

Riona: "And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition."
Quinn: "Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor."

Riona confirms in EP2 so it's just a rumor. If Quinn is telling the truth to Riona here, then Mona doesn't get the scholarship because of Quinn's offer because that it's just a rumor. But if Quinn lies to Riona here, then you can't trust Quinn's conversation with Mona at the beginning of EP6 because she'll probably lie then too. The joke of it is, with both of them showing possibilities, so that Quinn is not working with Stephen Burke in any way. So how did Mona get this grant? It wasn't through Quinn.

So you have to wonder which person is close enough to Stephen Burke to get him to award a grant or else, to issue grants in the name of and on behalf of Stephen Burke.

Little hint. When Stephen Burke deletes Mona's scholarship, Cathy's letter of resignation is right next to it. I assume so Cathy issued Mona the scholarship, but not because she is supposed to have sex, with the scholarship provider, but because Mona lied about her relationship with the MC.

In EP2, Bella said to the MC that he is the woman theme. We know so that the winner of Hell Week of DIKs gets a special prize. What prize is there for the winner of the scavenger hunt? The scavenger itself? Who or what is the scavenger? The MC and the Lynette's family pay the Girlfriend's school fees.

This is also the drama that awaits us, because the MC will find out about all this. My fear is so this could lead to the throuples break up. Maya tells me too often so she trusts the MC.
FLmD5ljXMAEXqfp.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes