DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Again, admitting it to herself was probably the hardest part.
Yes, I understood that you were just expressing your point of view. It's hard to tell if someone is being rude or simply expressing their opinion on the internet, that's why I said that I didn't think you were wrong. One point I think we'll both agree on is that Bella needs to stop being a sissy. She should just admit the truth and live with the consequences. Anything she fails to do can be answered with "It was hard for her to admit", it's getting boring already;

Reactions: TimHawk

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Reporters... What do you think Tara's friend was talking about when you were under the sheet as the ghost?
Also, the 4 girls on the upper level of the party room. One of them says at the end of the conversation, "Isn't that the guy from the video?" or something like that.
The camera seems to have been there for a while, and where do you get to fuck Sarah for the first time?

7thOmen

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Also, the 4 girls on the upper level of the party room. One of them says at the end of the conversation, "Isn't that the guy from the video?" or something like that.
The camera seems to have been there for a while, and where do you get to fuck Sarah for the first time?

7thOmen
I think the video thing is the one that went viral of the MC playing the guitar!

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I bet the wildest thing Chad ever did with Sage was sticking it in her ass while closing his eyes and thinking it was Troy :LUL:
And we know for a fact that they had sex problems, and yet he was still the one who pretty much dumped her and she was the one who had to fight to get answers, if she really was like you say she is, she would have dumped him long before MC came around...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But Sage is running out of time right now. She could expect Chad's cock to work since they were together in her freshman year of college. But now there are only a few months left and a (probably huge) list to complete. Jill was destroyed in Season 2, in Season 3 it's Sage's character who will be killed by this bucket list shit and threesomes.

• Sad
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yes, I understood that you were just expressing your point of view. It's hard to tell if someone is being rude or simply expressing their opinion on the internet, that's why I said that I didn't think you were wrong. One point I think we'll both agree on is that Bella needs to stop being a sissy. She should just admit the truth and live with the consequences. Anything she fails to do can be answered with "It was hard for her to admit", it's getting boring already;
I agree with you that at some point she has to take the complete leap of faith and just roll with it but man, you have to look at what's at stake.

The most logical thing would be to switch jobs and remove all stigma and all problems but the town where they live doesn't look like it has another college next door and she not only has to make a decision for right now, the MC will be there for at least 4 years. Bella is probably the only one that would get a pass from me for being on the fence and still insecure about it, although as of right now, I think she handles it like a champ.

If any "route" finally needs something solid it's the Quinn path, because that 1.0000001 steps forward and 1 step backwards is REALLY starting to get old, I hope their "date" finally moves the needle and we get something that sticks.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Reporters... What do you think Tara's friend was talking about when you were under the sheet as the ghost?
Someone found an additional trove of MC's dick picks from his hacked new phone account. They will be displayed in an animated slideshow at Tybalt's next economics presentation.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Surprised none of the guys the MC has fought has looked at how he fights and go "Well damn, he is a kicker, time to close the distance and bum-rush him." What we need is a pro-silat fighter as an antagonist to utterly kick the MC's backside a few times.Of course the MC would, eventually win in later chapters, or something, but I think the guy needs to be humbled now and again!
:unsure:
No. First of all ,, we are the MC , the player, We play the mini game, so when I won it, I wanna fucking win it. and Second, there was already 4 Times, when even if we win the minigame, the Story was Scripted, where MC not win.

First he is forced to Run away, after the Locker room incident , against the Three Jocks, Then we forced to lose against Chad, Caleb fight is interrupted, but he was not going down, so MC didn't win, and Vinny was the most cheap one when he pulled a fucking Gun.

anyway, I don't want some rocky 3 shit. :ROFLMAO:MC is a good fighter, but so far we only put 3 person on the ground, 4 if we count Tybalt :ROFLMAO:, but only Try, Dawe, and Tommy, lost against MC.

as for how he fight, that's just image , I dont think its a "style" , not yet at least , may be in the new Fighting mini game. :LOL: , he punch, and counter punch time to time, it's random. There was Time, when I was only punching tommy and counter punching him.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Bella is probably the only one that would get a pass from me for being on the fence and still insecure about it, although as of right now, I think she handles it like a champ.
A question for you: Bella gave Jill shit for accepting Tybalt's blackmail, if Stephen Burke asked the same (three dates with Bella) not to kick the MC out from B&R or not to fire her from the job, what would you do you think Bella would do? Would she take the 3 dates and walk off like a hypocrite or would she lose her job and go back to work at the library she worked at in the past (the one that causes her panic attacks)?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
A question for you: Bella gave Jill shit for accepting Tybalt's blackmail, if Stephen Burke asked the same (three dates with Bella) not to kick the MC out from B&R or not to fire her from the job, what would you do you think Bella would? Would she take the 3 dates and walk off like a hypocrite or would she lose her job and go back to work at the library she worked at in the past (the one that causes her panic attacks)?
Bella, is not a Stupid naive, young girl, who will accept something like that. :LOL:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
A question for you: Bella gave Jill shit for accepting Tybalt's blackmail, if Stephen Burke asked the same (three dates with Bella) not to kick the B&R MC out or not to send her away, what would you do you think Bella would? Would she take the 3 dates and walk off like a hypocrite or would she lose her job and go back to work at the library she worked at in the past (the one that causes her panic attacks)?
No, I think Bella would make his eardrums pop and tell him to go fuck himself. Like logically all she would have to do is threaten to tell his Wife that he asked for 3 dates with her, but let's just go with pr0n game logic :D

And, while I'm still on the fence if Burke is actually a shady motherfucker or not, he always seems more like the controlling weazel type who sits in the back and jerks one out, than the guy who would walk up to someone like Bella and give her the "Hey, this is what's up" talk.

But yea, all things being equal, I would say Bella would walk.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
No, I think Bella would make his eardrums pop and tell him to go fuck himself. Like logically all she would have to do is threaten to tell his Wife that he asked for 3 dates with her, but let's just go with pr0n game logic :D
Bella, is not a Stupid naive, young girl, who will accept something like that. :LOL:
Did you guys put your hand in the fire for this? Bella appears to be afraid of Burke, she never says 'No' to his advances. She knows he might try anything.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
all things considered, I have just realized that the entire Jill having to go on 3 dates with Tybalt could've all been avoided if the MC knew that Sage and Tybalt were related. MC could've just went "hey Sage, your brother is creepily trying to fuck one of my friends" and Sage just goes "time to bully my brother again"

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
all things considered, I have just realized that the entire Jill having to go on 3 dates with Tybalt could've all been avoided if the MC knew that Sage and Tybalt were related. MC could've just went "hey Sage, your brother is creepily trying to fuck one of my friends" and Sage just goes "time to bully my brother again"
That's the thing with this game. The MC is rather dim when it comes to figuring things out. Heck, he has seen the same house in his mother's photo and Jill's photo - yet hasn't put two and two together yet.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's the thing with this game. The MC is rather dim when it comes to figuring things out. Heck, he has seen the same house in his mother's photo and Jill's photo - yet hasn't put two and two together yet.
:unsure:. Well,, if you don't go with Jill, you don't see that house, so it's a bit more complex:LOL:.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
o_O
She already said No to him, otherwise He would stop trying he if already Fucked her . She is being polite, not afraid.
I didn't say they already had sex (Eww!). I said Bella never says "No" when Burke makes a move, she says something like "I'll be busy that day" or "We'll see"... Why doesn't she ever say "No" right to his face?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes