felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you guys reckon, will Quinn and the mc ever be exclusive?

If you’re on Sages branch and tell Quinn in the kitchen, she spits it, telling the mc he was just another fuck for her, then she storms out. Is she jealous? Or is she just annoyed her fucktoy is unavailable?

But if you’re on the others branch, and the mc is close with Quinn, she challenges him to keep his dick in his pants during the Halloween party but doesn’t even give a shit if he fails (of course he fails, how could he not fail!), he still ends up spending the night with her.

Then again, she kinda looked uncomfortable when she and Riona caught him and Sage fucking in the garden that time (but only if she was into him).

And on top of that, she’s lowering her guard with him regularly, breaking her own rules: Sleepovers, kissing in public, PDA at the HOTs party.

So, will there be a time when Quinn doesn’t want the mc fucking other girls?
probably Quinn is always jealous of MC, both because we are talking about an AVN and because the fact that Sage tells us how Quinn is interested in MC is canon, and evidently was not a misunderstanding

sooner or later there will be a betrayal that will cause the relationship to unravel, even for those who have taken refuge in "others", but I don't know if it will lead to total exclusivity

Reactions: sampow

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
probably Quinn is always jealous of MC, both because we are talking about an AVN and because the fact that Sage tells us how Quinn is interested in MC is canon, and evidently was not a misunderstanding

sooner or later there will be a betrayal that will cause the relationship to unravel, even for those who have taken refuge in "others", but I don't know if it will lead to total exclusivity
I really wonder how DPC will work that one out, because he painted himself into a corner with Quinn.

If they were a couple right now, MC couldn't hug her in public, kiss her in public, put his arm around her in public but fucking her wherever or Quinn sucking him off wherever is fine.

So DPC either has to have Quinn do an 180 or the MC has to be somehow fine with all that and to be honest I don't like either one of those options. Will be interessting to see what the swede has in his backpocket to make it interessting and somewhat believeable.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really wonder how DPC will work that one out, because he painted himself into a corner with Quinn.

If they were a couple right now, MC couldn't hug her in public, kiss her in public, put his arm around her in public but fucking her wherever or Quinn sucking him off wherever is fine.

So DPC either has to have Quinn do an 180 or the MC has to be somehow fine with all that and to be honest I don't like either one of those options. Will be interessting to see what the swede has in his backpockset to make it interessting and somewhat believeable.
It doesn't seem like much of a no way-out situation to me. Eventually half of Others' girls are likely to self-eliminate at some point (Sara, Melanie and maybe even Lily). While the others like Riona and Nicole are likely to be the ones asking for exclusivity.

Reactions: sampow and TimHawk

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
I'm curious, I never had the heart to do this to Jill myself after I saw this picture so I wonder, did anybody here get the lower picture result and play Episode 9 with that save? Is there any big fallout to this or is it more or less the same as with the top picture?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could say it changes the whole flow of Bella/Jill flashback story and their interactions at the halloween party. In fact game has 3 flags for Jill's bench scene: "on good terms" (if you wasn't on Jill's path), "sad or something" (was on Jill's path and chose another LI excluding Bella), "heartbroken" (was on Jill's path and chose Bella). The latter also gives you an unique opportunity where you can kiss Jill even being on Bella's path (if you do that Jill won't cut Tremolo's photo, something that she always do if you were on Jill's path and chose another LI including Bella)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It doesn't seem like much of a no way-out situation to me. Eventually half of Others' girls are likely to self-eliminate at some point (Sara, Melanie and maybe even Lily). While the others like Riona and Nicole are likely to be the ones asking for exclusivity.
Well the exclusivity might come sooner rather than later with Nicole! Though I am guessing she has no qualms with inviting friends over for "dinner" to share.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well the exclusivity might come sooner rather than later with Nicole! Though I am guessing she has no qualms with inviting friends over for "dinner" to share.
Exclusivity does not exclude threesome, if it applies to Sage it will also apply to others. A less crowded bed would be a novelty for Nicole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
After playing multiple routes in this game, episode 9 left me with a lot of questions.

1.Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?

2. What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.

3. if it was a girl, who do you guys think would it be? and if its a guy, well, who do you guys think it will be?

4. On Maya and Josy's path, especially after the drinking game, is there a possibility that you would get a foursome with either Jill or Sage?

5. Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?

6. In Isabelle's ending there was an emphasis on Nick being shocked, is there a possibility that whoever Isabelle's husband is was related to Nick somehow? or are they probably close.

7. Who do you guys think placed the camera in Derek's room, or was it always there. Considering how Shady Mr. Burke is

8. Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is

9. How to move on or what to play next after playing BADIK, cause I'm now scared that whatever game i play will be subpar because this game is way too fucking good.

10. Who is best girl? (for me its josy and maya but to be honest, all the girls in BADIK have different flavors of romance)
1. I think STDs could come in to play. MCs dad warns about using condoms early on. Some of the guys get crabs early on. The issue I’d have with it is the game doesn’t give you a choice to wear a condom. So unless it is one specific scene with one specific character that gives you the STD or you only get it if you are a man whore, then it would be frustrating.

2. Threesomes with girls is almost certain, when she tells the DIKs off the next morning she basically says ‘be nice to me and any other girls that come out’ or I’ll make your lives miserable. I think you might also get stuff like public sex, maybe some light fem Dom (and perhaps some MC top stuff).

As for threesomes with another guy, I hope so but don’t think it will happen. When DPC made the clone threesomes he said that it wasn’t content he particularly liked, (although I now can’t find this quote, so maybe I’m making that bit up) and also that:

“It's a series that allows for stuff that the game won't and that I know some of you are into. But I'm frankly unsure how many of you are interested in seeing it - hence the survey.”

Thirdly people who don’t understand what NTR is get very upset at the prospect of the girls having sex with other guys (under any conditions), hence the clones. This crowd are known to review bomb stuff and generally it’s not clear if it’s worth the risk for DPCs business.

3. Girls it could be any of the HOTs, possibly the strippers or maybe he’ll introduce someone new. (I hope not the latter as there already isn’t enough content with the girls we have). As for guys this is hard to say. Probably one of the DIKs. A fun way to do it (which won’t happen) is if he makes it possible for the player to choose one of his ‘brothers’ to participate, so he’d have to render the scene with multiple variations. If not I think game MC would choose Derek or Jacob.

4. I think a foursome is possible. Not clear if a threesome involving one or Maya or Josy and another girl would be considered cheating... I’d enjoy a foursome.

5. I think Tommy will be mad, partly because he’s embarrassed. I can’t imagine this being a huge deal in the medium and long term.

6. I don’t think so, it’s more like holy shit, that’s who the Mummy was, and also MC is banging the Librarian. In some ways this is kind of a dumb reveal as they already saw her do the walk of shame.

7. I think this is Quinn. Between the first time you go in the room and the second I think the ladder moves and there is also a candy cane on the floor. The only character associated with them is Quinn. Another hint to this is that Sarah takes you to the closet when you fuck her. Gathering dirt for Quinn?

8. Yes it’s possible. No it’s not likely. There are multiple similarities between Lana and Lynette. They both died young, they both liked to write, they were both estranged from their fathers, they both appear to of had similar friendship groups & as you mention the photo with Jill’s house in the background.

The reason it’s unlikely is DPC has apparently said there will be no incest. Incest is also against the Patreon T&Cs. (Even if this is the exact same Incest as Game of Thrones with Jon and Dany). Thirdly we have seen a picture of Lynette and Lana, they don’t look alike (though Lynette is pulling a silly face and Lana’s hair appears lighter than in the flashback). Fourthly Jill’s age from the flashback where we see Lana, doesn’t sync well with the idea of Lynette dying in child birth (if Jill is 21 she’d have only been 2/3 at this time).

Finally Lynette and Neil weren’t married, so when MC gets the letter with his inheritance it would have had to include her surname. If that were Royce it would have been mentioned. (Given DPC does like to hide surnames this isn’t an insurmountable hill either, just have to accept the MC is incredibly obtus)

9. Chasing Sunsets has an excellent story and gorgeous characters, it’s not finished but is well on the way.

10. Hard to pick, love Bella, love Sage, love Maya and Josy. Enjoy Quinn and Rio and Nicole and Jill. If I could only pick 1 route for the rest of the game it would probably be Josy and Maya with Bella in a close second.

He does want to add more to the episodes so you could be right. But I agree. I think mid to late summer is a likely scenario, as long as he doesn't run into any bugs that are hard to fix.
He’s quite an able programmer so I don’t think bugs would hold him up for to long. The problem is with system upgrades in the past he has upped the amount of content which reduced the benefit. That said it’s hard to judge his true progress this release cycle because he isn’t announcing completed render numbers (which I think is because he knows we at F95 like to use them to forecast release).

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
He’s quite an able programmer so I don’t think bugs would hold him up for to long. The problem is with system upgrades in the past he has upped the amount of content which reduced the benefit. That said it’s hard to judge his true progress this release cycle because he isn’t announcing completed render numbers (which I think is because he knows we at F95 like to use them to forecast release).
Yeah bugs are not a problem for being a dik so far... well, not a major problem. Not even "minor" if some guys would understand that mods are sabotaged by DPC on purpose. Iam playing the game since peisode 3 release and never ever had a single issue with my savegames or anything else i could remember. I mean... some typos here and there, or something like that. But not really "bugs".

The main issue why DPCs seems to take longer and longer now for development, is that he gets distracted by creating unnecessary content for the game. To many complex minigames, which need a decent amount of time to get created and implemented, and of course his "hunger" for animations, especially those pointless animations. I do like many of the animations, and i speak only about animations outside of lewd scenes here. But most of them are really pointless and way to time consuming to create. And DPC is pyling up those animations more and more with each episode, and the upcoming ep 10 will be another new "alltime high" regarding those. You can see this already in the dev reports, at least half of the complex animations are not lew related. And like he discribes it, he is a little more than halfway done with animations for the episode so far...

In the last development shedule for ep9 the animation rendering was the "bottleneck" so to speak, i mean, litteraly the last 8 weeks til release he just waited for the animation rendering queue.

That issue is gone now, due to the hardware upgrade... but now he is working constantly on posing animations to get the queue filled. And you can bet that most of them will not be a thing most players will see more than one time. I dont think its worth it... but... DPC just loves to create this stuff. And he loves to create free roams and minigames... so... yeah, he will do even more stuff like that in the future. And thats why the time he needs to create an episode is increasing.

And iam with you... DPC doesnt post "numbers" for render count that often anymore, and he is doing it on purpose... especially for ep9 there were pretty awesome "forecasts" which was almost on point later on. Of course DPC doesnt want that until he himself know a release window.

Well for a possible release... i hoped for late june or mid-july... of course thats not gonna happen, even august seems to be very optimistic now. So we reached a "regular" dev-shedule of at least 9 months per episode as it seems... i would go for september for now. hopefully iam wron and it will be august or even earlier.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
In the last development shedule for ep9 the animation rendering was the "bottleneck" so to speak, i mean, litteraly the last 8 weeks til release he just waited for the animation rendering queue.

That issue is gone now, due to the hardware upgrade...
Well, wouldn't say it is "Gone". 3090 to 4090 can vary from 40%-100% improvement in render times. Depending what you are doing, of course. So instead of a 8 week wait it would be 4 to 5 weeks. Still, may not sound like much. But as a 3d asset guy, myself, that is quite the helluva jump in rendering animations. Just wish I had the moolah to afford such a card.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I noticed this too.... Also what's up with the puzzle box he found when the free furniture arrived? I thought whatever they are looking for is in that, Hidden in plain sight..
Cube at the end of EP8 and at the first 2 phases of the party in EP9:

cube_001.jpg cube_01.jpg

Then a crowd enters the MCs room to take a photos, and, later Vinny approaches there and trashing MCs room.
Cube after that:

cube_002.jpg cube_02.jpg

If thats not another misdirect and is supposed to be Bianca's mom, wtf happened?

Look at Neil, the lower class with no cosmetics, surgeries and working himself to death, he looks like he barely aged. If thats true, might as well say it right now, the brunette, Vivian(?) is Madame, if the females changed so much :cautious:
I didn't said that it's 100% evidence or that I'm absolutely sure in my thoughts. But some coincidences and facts suggest such thoughts.

We know that Jill met Bianca around or right after Lana's death. They were teenagers and Bianca taught her various "bad things". We have a photo with Jill's house on background twice - on a picnic with Jill, when MC photo shoots her and on MCs mom photo. There are 2 girls and both her best friends. She also spent time with both girls in last diary scene/flashback, when MCs dad tried to invite Lynette to date.

The girl I mentioned is quite similar to Bianca to be her mother. She has red hair, freckles, and similar facial features. Pay attention to necklace, too. Yes, it could be just DAZ assets reuse, but I don't think it's the case here. At least, not on very non-random characters. Then, ask yourself the question - who photographed these three?

And finally... some people get old "like whisky" and some "like milk" (c) Derek. You get what I mean.
Not everyone is lucky enough to look like Bella, Jade or Cathy at the age of 40. In addition, she may well be older, no one gave guarantees that Lynette's friend should be the same age as her, she may be 5-10 years older. We have a similar case with Bella and Jill with a difference of 15-16 years.

Points for MC potential father:

- plaid jacket, it could be assets reuse again, but pay attention to whole EP5 preps party, he was the one in such jacket;
- he looks like the oldest dude in whole party (besides one backroung "sprite" 2D character, which obviously can't play any role in story), with rough estimate he could be closer to 60yo at the moment or a bit less. Taking in mind 18yo limitation the lowest is 18+18+18 with adding about 2 years for pregnancies (first - Lynette, second - MC) and more realistic is 20+20+20. So knowing that MC dad is a rich man, he looks quite well for 58-60yo;
- there are several scenes where he precisely staring at MC;
- preps party was in EP5, while MC already got message from dad, that he received an important mail and he back to home in EP6, right after the party;

Points for Jill potential father:

- we know that he is abusing alcohol;
- Sage & Arieth was false targets;
- the guy was the most drunk one on the party (Gordon and Christian noted that);
- Gordon and Christian was proud that they had a talk with him, and hoped that he would remember them;
- pay attention to the wedding ring on his finger;
- Tybalt noted how important this party and the guests at it were (who can be more important that Royce and some similar persons);
- possible MC family & Jill family connections (if both predictions are correct) are also plays quite well in this case, because "MC dad" had a talk with "Jill dad" and another red hair dude.

Bonus:

If we fail mansion repairs or we don't have time to earn enough to order windows (minigames on, otherwise if DIK's RP is lower than 5 and/or MC won hell week & accepted Pink-Rose VIP pass), then Rusty sells his car. Check out the dude, do you recognize him?

Whtokcq.jpg DUwdXi0.jpg DUwdXi0.jpg 6MksQE7.jpg

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, wouldn't say it is "Gone". 3090 to 4090 can vary from 40%-100% improvement in render times. Depending what you are doing, of course. So instead of a 8 week wait it would be 4 to 5 weeks. Still, may not sound like much. But as a 3d asset guy, myself, that is quite the helluva jump in rendering animations. Just wish I had the moolah to afford such a card.
Well DPC already reported back regarding that... i mean he was running in an empty render queue already more than once. So instead of waiting now for the rendering itself, we are waiting that DPC is posing the animations... its just... well, we are waiting for something else now ;) But must be a good feeling for him to see that his slaves can manage the rendering process at the same pace like he can post render and animations. But with that comes the "urge" do post even more of them as we can see...

At the beginning of the development he wanted to aim for a lower count of animations and renders, and now it looks like he will top the count of ep 9 regarding both. He got addicted i would say in posing animations... good news though, he is enjoying the development. During ep 7 and 8 he was a little "burned" out. needed a break even... But he managed to release ep 7 and 8 in 5-6 months... maybe he needed a different work flow and the 8-9 months shedule is "healthier" for him. I dont like this long wait one bit... but has to say, better wait 2-3 months longer than seeing and abandoned tag someday.

sampow

May 14, 2023
After playing multiple routes in this game, episode 9 left me with a lot of questions.

1. Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?

2. What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.

3. if it was a girl, who do you guys think would it be? and if its a guy, well, who do you guys think it will be?

4. On Maya and Josy's path, especially after the drinking game, is there a possibility that you would get a foursome with either Jill or Sage?

5. Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?

6. In Isabelle's ending there was an emphasis on Nick being shocked, is there a possibility that whoever Isabelle's husband is was related to Nick somehow? or are they probably close.

7. Who do you guys think placed the camera in Derek's room, or was it always there. Considering how Shady Mr. Burke is

8. Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is

9. How to move on or what to play next after playing BADIK, cause I'm now scared that whatever game i play will be subpar because this game is way too fucking good.

10. Who is best girl? (for me its josy and maya but to be honest, all the girls in BADIK have different flavors of romance)
  1. I'm hoping the STD testing plot existed in Jill's path because it makes sense, not because of some future syphilis scare. I think the mc getting an STD will alienate just about everyone. I don't want my mc contacting any of the following:
    • Chlamydia
    • Genital herpes
    • Gonorrhea
    • HIV
    • HPV
    • Pubic lice
    • Syphilis
    • Trichomoniasis
  2. Hopefully she'll be up for a little bit f BDSM, her face when the mc was spanking her was just the beginning (she plays that naughty girl getting spanked role perfectly):
    1684848333983.png

3. She'll be bringing Josy back for sure, she even made out with her in front of Bella. :sneaky: Maya too, since she knows the mc and Maya have already fucked.

4. Since threesomes have become quite common, surely a few foursomes are on the table (we've already had 1 foursome under the table :sneaky: - not areal foursome, but a three girl footjob at least)

5. If Tommy says anything, the mc will hopefully put him in his place now. But it's not like the mc is gonna rub his nose in it, which is what Tommy is worried about. But then again... That scene where the mc sends Oscar packing after he's a cunt to Josy, when Tommy asks what happen and the mc tells him, he leaves to go after Oscar... It comes across like he's being protective after all:
    1684848880441.png
    1684848887703.png 1684848895265.png 1684848903049.png
    Looks like Tommy's about to go take care of business. We may not be seeing Oscar again! :eek:

6. Nick was shocked because the mc was fucking Isabella, the big-titted teacher from college, that's all.

7. Burke or Vinny. Vinny's looking for something and Burke is just shady.

8. No relation. It's more likely that Jill's friend Bianca is related to Lynette's friend (can't remember her name, but they have the same pendant and red hair and shit - actually I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but Jill and the mc are not related).

9. Play any of the games in my signature. I'm not going to mention them in this message since that's frowned upon.

10. If it was applicable to the real world, Josy hands down, but from a game perspective, Quinn all the way!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes