Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If you’re on Sages branch and tell Quinn in the kitchen, she spits it, telling the mc he was just another fuck for her, then she storms out. Is she jealous? Or is she just annoyed her fucktoy is unavailable?
She is the jealous type or so she appears. Jealousy and insecurity are often two sides of the same coin. And she actually is an insecure girl, as can be noticed, for example, during the meeting the MC, Sage and her have to discuss the preparations for the Halloween party (guys, I'm speaking only about the discussion they have, not about the optional threesome at the end). She also lacks feeling loved as you can notice by observing her in some interactions with the MC. But ultimately she also gets a real liking for the MC. That is why she is really hurt in that scene you mention in the kitchen of the DIKs' mansion.

But if you’re on the others branch, and the mc is close with Quinn, she challenges him to keep his dick in his pants during the Halloween party but doesn’t even give a shit if he fails (of course he fails, how could he not fail!), he still ends up spending the night with her.
OK. I'll state the obvious here. That only speaks about your personal approach. Not failing at her challenge is as easy as the player really wanting to rise to her challenge.

And on top of that, she’s lowering her guard with him regularly, breaking her own rules: Sleepovers, kissing in public, PDA at the HOTs party.

So, will there be a time when Quinn doesn’t want the mc fucking other girls?
She'd like that, for sure. But there are reasons for her to not want to go that way. That is not to say that it will not happen. In fact, as her fan, I'd like it to occur eventually. Only the doc knows, though. We'll eventually see what happens.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
But if you’re on the others branch, and the mc is close with Quinn, she challenges him to keep his dick in his pants during the Halloween party but doesn’t even give a shit if he fails (of course he fails, how could he not fail!), he still ends up spending the night with her.
I can say fuckface can go the party keeping his dick in his pants and you can tell when you do her reaction is different than when you do fail. It leads to a different interaction. I made sure on one play I did accomplish it because I feel Quinn might develop into a real LI or at least lead down another path. Similar to Riona and if you develop a relationship with her and you have the interaction with the "stalker" at the party. I have said it before Quinn is broken and her interactions with Fuckface is making her realize things can be different... plus her story has the most mystery, drama, and action so I def want a save file where she is my "main".

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
She is the jealous type or so she appears. Jealousy and insecurity are often two sides of the same coin. And she actually is an insecure girl, as can be noticed, for example, during the meeting the MC, Sage and her have to discuss the preparations for the Halloween party (guys, I'm speaking only about the discussion they have, not about the optional threesome at the end). She also lacks feeling loved as you can notice by observing her in some interactions with the MC. But ultimately she also gets a real liking for the MC. That is why she is really hurt in that scene you mention in the kitchen of the DIKs' mansion.

OK. I'll state the obvious here. That only speaks about your personal approach. Not failing at her challenge is as easy as the player really wanting to rise to her challenge.

She'd like that, for sure. But there are reasons for her to not want to go that way. That is not to say that it will not happen. In fact, as her fan, I'd like it to occur eventually. Only the doc knows, though. We'll eventually see what happens.
I get the same vibe as you do, apparently.

Don't forget about the glare Quinn shoots a flirting Rio during the Sage break up lunch. Or, during the Quinn hang out, her comment about not fucking Rio yet.

7thOmen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi and TRKaiser

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Boo to you good sir I can't break them up they love each other I am not messing with that (Well more than I have by asking them to be a part of their relationship anyway)
These things may be out of our control. I hope you are keeping your relationship balanced, I completely failed at keeping it balanced.

Reactions: Joshy92

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Don't forget about the glare Quinn shoots a flirting Rio during the Sage break up lunch.

7thOmen
I understood that glare more like a "Rio, we are fucked. WTF are you so joyful?" kind of thing. Remember that the scene at the cafeteria happens exactly the day after Quinn's been mugged. In fact, we get to see another scene with Quinn and Riona speaking about that incident and their current business issues not long after that one at the cafeteria.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
These things may be out of our control. I hope you are keeping your relationship balanced, I completely failed at keeping it balanced.
Yeah i had to restart the game when i had sex with one more that the other
I didn't even realize until they talked about it in episode 9 so now I'm going to be very careful
Throughout the rest of the game I have to keep the throuple alive.

Reactions: godkingxerxes

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just wanna know but why are so many people insistent that by the end of the game, The MC (or as i like to call him Fuckface "Tremolo" Miller) will have to choose one and only one girl between the Josy and Maya in their path. Idk for me, it's definitely possible to have them both by the end of game assuming you spend enough equal time with them and not cheat or be a manwhore also.

Based from my own personal experience, what I've been told and a few people I know, it's an accurate enough portrayal of what's it like to be in a polyamorous relationship (although I'm till a bit iffy whether or not this is a V or Triad type considering the MC's dynamic between the two). I say to some degree its realistic since it showed how awkward it would be for people to find out about the relationship and how hard the spending equal time with each other is. However, it's quite endearing that the MC went above and beyond to ensure that both Maya and Josy also have time alone together which is something polymerous people do. I will admit, it's definitely harder to navigate due to social norms but it can work.

So like are people against it because they want something more traditional like only having one girl (either because it feels more right or they just prefer one or the other) or they don't believe it's plausible altogether since the concept of a throuple is too much of a fantasy? (even tho I think it's not, just really rare). Just wanna know people's opinions.

As another thought, what time period does this game take place in? is it around the early 2010's or late 2010's. Cause from my knowledge, it would be the right time period where relationships like this are still "shunned" or considered taboo compared to how stuff like this are more socially accepted nowadays. Plus the amount of information you can read on it in the internet.

I'm also aware that DPC's last game of "Acting Lessons" and its contents may be a factor too why people don't see the throuple likely happening. Just wanna mention a food for thought since well... based on the narrative direction BADIK is going so far, It's written with the structure of "how are actions shape out future" unlike in Acting Lessons where the structure was written as "how do we respond to actions are beyond are control and how does that shape us".

Before I forget, I don't mind people wanting to choose Maya and MC only or Josy and MC only. Im just curious about the hate surrounding the Maya, Josy and MC.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Assuming you play the right choices, Quinn has it worse than a teenager with a scrapbook full of pictures of their crush surrounded by hearts doodles. The question isn't whether she wants to be with the MC. It's whether she self-destructs due to her trust issues or not.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Cube at the end of EP8 and at the first 2 phases of the party in EP9:

View attachment 2643428 View attachment 2643430

Then a crowd enters the MCs room to take a photos, and, later Vinny approaches there and trashing MCs room.
Cube after that:

View attachment 2643438 View attachment 2643439

I didn't said that it's 100% evidence or that I'm absolutely sure in my thoughts. But some coincidences and facts suggest such thoughts.
Cube wasn't delivered with the new furniture, it was in the box before (the box with the flashlight, keyboard and other things was there since Ep6, see the picture). So the box could have been Vinnies, we have to wait until DPC reveals this secret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blakes812 and Kpyna

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I understood that glare more like a "Rio, we are fucked. WTF are you so joyful?" kind of thing. Remember that the scene at the cafeteria happens exactly the day after Quinn's been mugged. In fact, we get to see another scene with Quinn and Riona speaking about that incident and their current business issues not long after that one at the cafeteria.
That's a good point. The reason I toss my 2 cents about. It always buys some fresh perspective.
Not to contradict, but I saw it as Quinn giving the MC a seat, cause she likes him. Rio comes in like she does and Quinn wasn't too keen on her interactions with the MC - jealous. Because of the latter scene you mentioned, I thought that covered the business issues. But now that you mention it, I can definitely see that, too.

7thOmen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just wanna know but why are so many people insistent that by the end of the game, The MC (or as i like to call him Fuckface "Tremolo" Miller) will have to choose one and only one girl between the Josy and Maya in their path. Idk for me, it's definitely possible to have them both by the end of game assuming you spend enough equal time with them and not cheat or be a manwhore also.

Based from my own personal experience, what I've been told and a few people I know, it's an accurate enough portrayal of what's it like to be in a polyamorous relationship (although I'm till a bit iffy whether or not this is a V or Triad type considering the MC's dynamic between the two). I say to some degree its realistic since it showed how awkward it would be for people to find out about the relationship and how hard the spending equal time with each other is. However, it's quite endearing that the MC went above and beyond to ensure that both Maya and Josy also have time alone together which is something polymerous people do. I will admit, it's definitely harder to navigate due to social norms but it can work.

So like are people against it because they want something more traditional like only having one girl (either because it feels more right or they just prefer one or the other) or they don't believe it's plausible altogether since the concept of a throuple is too much of a fantasy? (even tho I think it's not, just really rare). Just wanna know people's opinions.

As another thought, what time period does this game take place in? is it around the early 2010's or late 2010's. Cause from my knowledge, it would be the right time period where relationships like this are still "shunned" or considered taboo compared to how stuff like this are more socially accepted nowadays. Plus the amount of information you can read on it in the internet.

I'm also aware that DPC's last game of "Acting Lessons" and its contents may be a factor too why people don't see the throuple likely happening. Just wanna mention a food for thought since well... based on the narrative direction BADIK is going so far, It's written with the structure of "how are actions shape out future" unlike in Acting Lessons where the structure was written as "how do we respond to actions are beyond are control and how does that shape us".

Before I forget, I don't mind people wanting to choose Maya and MC only or Josy and MC only. Im just curious about the hate surrounding the Maya, Josy and MC.
Most don't believe they have to choose, they hope they CAN choose. And the main reason for that is simply that they don't like one of the girls, with Josy appearing to be way more popular than Maya.

There are obviously also those who wanna see the trouple have their own ending and most agree that it'll happen.

I agree with you that it can work, it's just incredibly rare and...I mean right now they're college kids, there aren't many have to's and loads of can do's, so right now it's easy. Once they're out of college and Jobs, kids, marriage become important topics it would obviously become infinitely more difficult.

I always figured the game starts at the same year the first episode was released, so 2019'ish.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
That's a good point. The reason I toss my 2 cents about. It always buys some fresh perspective.
Not to contradict, but I saw it as Quinn giving the MC a seat, cause she likes him. Rio comes in like she does and Quinn wasn't too keen on her interactions with the MC - jealous. Because of the latter scene you mentioned, I thought that covered the business issues. But now that you mention it, I can definitely see that, too.

7thOmen
There's also another reason why I don't think it was jealousy in that glare at Riona. You see, even at the current point in the story, Quinn is very secretive about what's going on with her and an MC who is on her path. She is not comfortable at all with the idea of being more or less carefree with her feelings about him. That means that she would never admit to Riona or anyone else, explicitly or otherwise, that she has the hots for the MC. And that's at the current state of events. Back in episode 6, it would have felt even more out of character for her to show herself as jealous of Riona or anyone else because of the MC.

Reactions: 7thOmen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes