sampow

May 14, 2023
The ideal scenario here is that it's Josy and another girl, Maya can watch from the sidelines.
Boo to you good sir I can't break them up they love each other I am not messing with that (Well more than I have by asking them to be a part of their relationship anyway)
These things may be out of our control. I hope you are keeping your relationship balanced, I completely failed at keeping it balanced.
Yeah i had to restart the game when i had sex with one more that the other
I didn't even realize until they talked about it in episode 9 so now I'm going to be very careful
Throughout the rest of the game I have to keep the throuple alive.
Just give Maya that busted ass TV, that's gotta be a +3, now Josy needs 3x the loving. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
After playing multiple routes in this game, episode 9 left me with a lot of questions.

Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?

What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.

if it was a girl, who do you guys think would it be? and if its a guy, well, who do you guys think it will be?

On Maya and Josy's path, especially after the drinking game, is there a possibility that you would get a foursome with either Jill or Sage?

Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?

In Isabelle's ending there was an emphasis on Nick being shocked, is there a possibility that whoever Isabelle's husband is was related to Nick somehow? or are they probably close.

Who do you guys think placed the camera in Derek's room, or was it always there. Considering how Shady Mr. Burke is

Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is

How to move on or what to play next after playing BADIK, cause I'm now scared that whatever game i play will be subpar because this game is way too fucking good.

Who is best girl? (for me its josy and maya but to be honest, all the girls in BADIK have different flavors of romance)
I doubt they'll be an issue beyond jokes.

Depends on what you picked when she asked if you like to dominate or be dominated. I think she prefers to be dominated personally. Won't get a five out of five until she's getting really dommed. Threesomes maybe. All the girls will be exponentailly dirtier by the end of the game. Jill will be eating cum out of another girl's ass before the end, but Sage will always probably be the dirtiest.

Josy or Jill. IDK. Probably Josy. Won't be a guy.

Maybe, but won't be until late in the game. Jill and Bianca/Sage and Quinn/Jade and Cathy/Sarah and Melanie/Camy and Rio/Becky and Christine are the natural threesomes.

Yes, but Tommy is an impotent threat.

Nick was just shocked the MC is banging the MILF librarian.

Don't know. Kind of one of DPC's ass pulls for the sake of drama.

I think Rusty and the MC are related. A lot of the who's related to who stuff is lame and contrived for the sake of drama. Contrived in the sense that the reveal is hidden for the sake of drama. The MC isn't Jon Snow, he's just a dude. The idea that he doesn't know who his mother's family is even if he doesn't interact with them is absurd. Making Sage and Tybalt adopted was goofy and unnecessary.

IDK

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Most don't believe they have to choose, they hope they CAN choose. And the main reason for that is simply that they don't like one of the girls, with Josy appearing to be way more popular than Maya.

There are obviously also those who wanna see the trouple have their own ending and most agree that it'll happen.

I agree with you that it can work, it's just incredibly rare and...I mean right now they're college kids, there aren't many have to's and loads of can do's, so right now it's easy. Once they're out of college and Jobs, kids, marriage become important topics it would obviously become infinitely more difficult.

I always figured the game starts at the same year the first episode was released, so 2019'ish.
Josy is my favorite follow by Maya. I want both endings a Josy solo and a trouple that said I feel like at some point your going to have pick one over the other. I feel like there will be ways to keep the trouple going as long as possible but even if you can keep things balance with Josy and Maya the mc will realize he can't just keep dating two girls even if all in on it and pick one of them

Reactions: TimHawk

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
There's also another reason why I don't think it was jealousy in that glare at Riona. You see, even at the current point in the story, Quinn is very secretive about what's going on with her and an MC who is on her path. She is not comfortable at all with the idea of being more or less carefree with her feelings about him. That means that she would never admit to Riona or anyone else, explicitly or otherwise, that she has the hots for the MC. And that's at the current state of events. Back in episode 6, it would have felt even more out of character for her to show herself as jealous of Riona or anyone else because of the MC.
Good point, again. Quinn's reaction, during the party planning, when Sage suggests that Quinn likes the MC certainly confirms your thoughts. She doesn't want anyone to know too much. Even Quinn's actions and words during the end of the MC room scene, post mugging, support this.
Other characters are starting to see it, though. Elana is quite observant...
The HOT party cluck, particularly the comments from others, and Quinn's response are telling. MC options during the revenge cluck can be hilarious.
At least in Ep 9, she allows the MC to start to admit he's involved with her. Is Quinn starting to eat her damn vegetables or is this some more damage control since their relationship is starting to surface in the eyes of others?

Thanks for clearing up my mind on this. I keep replaying this game over and over, because, well, it's fun. I keep jumping around between different paths (except Bella) and get lost in the endless details. Things do start to blur after a while.

7thOmen

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think throuple ending could be possible but DPC could make it extremely difficult with possibly one perfect route required to keep it going until the end. It won't just be about keeping things balanced with them. There could also be outside influences that could affect whether you can keep the relationship together, you may have already doomed it by fucking Quinn on the roof knowing already how she was treating Maya. Or by taking the restaurant offer and not telling Maya exactly what Quinn was planning with her. How you deal with Tommy finding out about Josy could be important, it could affect how Josy's father and stepmother feel about you and whether they put pressure on Josy, or if Tommy will help you with the relationship and his parents. Interactions with Patrick could also affect Maya's feelings.

Reactions: 7thOmen

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Spoken like a man that hasn't tasted Nicole, Lily and Riona before :cautious::Kappa:
Haha! I've tasted them too, dude. I just try to keep my priorities straight and play my runs where I focus on one girl as rigorously as I can.

Besides... What he said in this post. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for clearing up my mind on this. I keep replaying this game over and over, because, well, it's fun. I keep jumping around between different paths (except Bella) and get lost in the endless details. Things do start to blur after a while.

7thOmen
You made me curious. :unsure: May I ask you why not Bella?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
You made me curious. :unsure: May I ask you why not Bella?
In a nutshell, I can somewhat relate to our favorite MC. I had very destructive mommy issues when I was younger and I tend to stay away from anything that could cause a relapse. I'm older now and I'd like to think it's an issue buried in the past, but the mind is kind of mysterious...
I did play the Bella route once, just to say I did, but I wasn't comfortable with it. Now, however, I always choose Bella as a place to crash (unless Sage ;) ), but stay far away from the non-cannon love interest stuff. I always 'reject' her offer to help clean and friend zone her. Every.Single.Time. I force myself to think of her as a caring big sister, and nothing more.

It's cool that you asked, I don't mind.

7thOmen

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You could say it changes the whole flow of Bella/Jill flashback story and their interactions at the halloween party. In fact game has 3 flags for Jill's bench scene: "on good terms" (if you wasn't on Jill's path), "sad or something" (was on Jill's path and chose another LI excluding Bella), "heartbroken" (was on Jill's path and chose Bella). The latter also gives you an unique opportunity where you can kiss Jill even being on Bella's path (if you do that Jill won't cut Tremolo's photo, something that she always do if you were on Jill's path and chose another LI including Bella)
Hmm, that might be worth exploring then. To see how it develops. Thanks! :)

Reactions: c0gnomen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think throuple ending could be possible but DPC could make it extremely difficult with possibly one perfect route required to keep it going until the end. It won't just be about keeping things balanced with them. There could also be outside influences that could affect whether you can keep the relationship together, you may have already doomed it by fucking Quinn on the roof knowing already how she was treating Maya. Or by taking the restaurant offer and not telling Maya exactly what Quinn was planning with her. How you deal with Tommy finding out about Josy could be important, it could affect how Josy's father and stepmother feel about you and whether they put pressure on Josy, or if Tommy will help you with the relationship and his parents. Interactions with Patrick could also affect Maya's feelings.
Also how many girls mc has fuck could mess things up maybe even which girl you side with when Patrick showed up

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Also how many girls mc has fuck could mess things up maybe even which girl you side with when Patrick showed up
Exactly. Maybe even something as innocuous as telling Derek that Zoey's a better friend than him (if he tells his sister that then she might be uncomfortable with Zoey being back and getting close to Fuckface again).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Exactly. Maybe even something as innocuous as telling Derek that Zoey's a better friend than him (if he tells his sister that then she might be uncomfortable with Zoey being back and getting close to Fuckface again).
Its to funny Derek getting butt hurt over Zoey think Maya would just say he being a Karen again

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Playing Ep.9 again made me question one thing. Will Vinny be an exclusive villain for a DIK MC? Why would Vinny have a rivalry with the CHICK MC? The only way I see the CHICK MC feuding with Vinny is if Tommy drags him into it somehow. Weird that Vinny's reaction changes drastically depending on how you deal with him. If you're aggressive he's even more aggressive, but if you're friendly it's like he's there to give you advice.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Playing Ep.9 again made me question one thing. Will Vinny be an exclusive villain for a DIK MC? Why would Vinny have a rivalry with the CHICK MC? The only way I see the CHICK MC feuding with Vinny is if Tommy drags him into it somehow. Weird that Vinny's reaction changes drastically depending on how you deal with him. If you're aggressive he's even more aggressive, but if you're friendly it's like he's there to give you advice.
Wouldn't say it is weird. The MC was being aggressive and Vinny is an extremely defensive person. So, if you approach in a more measured, and friendly, manner. Odds are they would be more welcoming.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Wouldn't say it is weird. The MC was being aggressive and Vinny is an extremely defensive person. So, if you approach in a more measured, and friendly, manner. Odds are they would be more welcoming.
But if he was "a bad guy" he would act like an asshole regardless of the MC's attitude, right? I don't really know what Vinny's role is yet... it didn't seem clear to me...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Its to funny Derek getting butt hurt over Zoey think Maya would just say he being a Karen again
This is the moment when Derek in Ep. 9 behaved a little cringe.
But in fact it's true, Zoey is much better, older and the very first MC's friend. Unfortunately, the Interlude doesn't show much of this due to script errors, but if you read Zoey diary, more details of their relationship are revealed there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes