DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It is an ornament on a desk on which mc studies, that it is not in exactly the same place does not seem so suspicious to me
Maybe, but it's after studies (first pic is at the beginning of Ep9, second at the end), so it#s not likely that the MC sat there to study and therefore moved the cube (as if you click on the book, the MC says no reason to study). The only one we can say is that the cube has moved but not by whom. It also could have been someone going into the lib to take a pic, release some water or do anything else. Only DPC can solve this by show us what's in the cube.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Much simpler, Nick tells him they are going to Preps, he takes advantage and goes for what he wants. The jocks' work is just a bonus
When? He is with the rest of the DIKs all the time while the mansion was being trashed. The only guys who left the group in that time were Derek (when he went to get the drone and then when he was in the Preps mansion) and Fuckface (when he was in the Preps mansion) and at no point do we see him with his phone out. It's possible he texted Vinnie, however storytelling logic says that if that's true then at some point there'd be a render of Nick with his phone out to serve as a clue.

Nick's room wasn't the only room that wasn't trashed. The room with all the plants was also untouched and all the plants were left alive and thriving. The room with the plants was locked because Fuckface and Derek weren't to know about it until they could be told under the DIKs secret code. The most logical reason for Nick's room being untouched is that he was the only DIK to actually bother locking his room before the maggot graduation party started.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When? He is with the rest of the DIKs all the time while the mansion was being trashed. The only guys who left the group in that time were Derek (when he went to get the drone and then when he was in the Preps mansion) and Fuckface (when he was in the Preps mansion) and at no point do we see him with his phone out. It's possible he texted Vinnie, however storytelling logic says that if that's true then at some point there'd be a render of Nick with his phone out to serve as a clue.

Nick's room wasn't the only room that wasn't trashed. The room with all the plants was also untouched and all the plants were left alive and thriving. The room with the plants was locked because Fuckface and Derek weren't to know about it until they could be told under the DIKs secret code. The most logical reason for Nick's room being untouched is that he was the only DIK to actually bother locking his room before the maggot graduation party started.
It doesn't take that long to write a message....

"sorry Vinnie, but I'm busy now, we're all going to look for hots for the hells week party"

There have been so many clues about Nick that not giving this one as well doesn't seem strange to me

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Recently had to download and install both chapter 1-8 and Interlude + Chapter 9.
But when i import any save from season 1-2 and start season 3, The game hangs and goes to Desktop after i try to talk to Jacob.
I have Zero Mods or Cheats installed. Both downloads from Links right here on the Forum.
Any help or workaround tip would be helpful :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It kind of does look suspicious concidering the fact that everything else on the desk were at the same place. DPC could just copy-paste it but he didn't.
that cube certainly has its importance, and is probably related to Vinnie, the previous occupant of the room. but the fact that it is slightly displaced seems to me a minor detail anyway, even assuming it was Vinnie what would that prove? if it had disappeared it would make another sense, but like this

the fact that he did not touch the money, on the other hand, is very funny...

sampow

May 14, 2023
The Jocks never mention it because the fraternity is on probation after Chad's punishment. They knew the mansion was empty so there'd be no witnesses, they tagged the damage to show the DIKs that it was them without saying anything, because if the wrong person hears them bragging then the frat is shut down. They know the DIKs can't report them otherwise they'd have to explain why the mansion was empty and what they were doing that night, and the Jocks could plausibly claim that the tags were painted there by the DIKs to implicate them.
I don't think any of the Jocks could think that hard... :unsure:

Except Nick says his room was trashed, just not badly. :unsure:

I'm still subscribing to this theory:

And now that theory is even further bolstered with Vinny riffling through the library.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Except Nick says his room was trashed, just not badly. :unsure:
Nick's room was the least accessible in the mansion (other than the locked plant room). His room is upstairs above the dining/kitchen area at the end of the hall past Jacob's room. The jocks spent most of their time in the main rooms where most of the partying/communal living goes on and then did the individual rooms once those were thoroughly smashed. Nick's was the last one anyone got to and by then they decided it was time to go since the rest of the place had been trashed.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Nick's room was the least accessible in the mansion (other than the locked plant room). His room is upstairs above the dining/kitchen area at the end of the hall past Jacob's room. The jocks spent most of their time in the main rooms where most of the partying/communal living goes on and then did the individual rooms once those were thoroughly smashed. Nick's was the last one anyone got to and by then they decided it was time to go since the rest of the place had been trashed.
I gotta say, that version is boring as fuck! :p

Reactions: JJ1960

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well it is sus that Nick is looking in the library when the laptop incident occurs and that his room was hardly touched, at all, when the vandalism occurred. Could be a red herring. But he wasn't overly happy what happened with Vinnie. So certainly has reason to do something. Wouldn't discount him.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Recently had to download and install both chapter 1-8 and Interlude + Chapter 9.
But when i import any save from season 1-2 and start season 3, The game hangs and goes to Desktop after i try to talk to Jacob.
I have Zero Mods or Cheats installed. Both downloads from Links right here on the Forum.
Any help or workaround tip would be helpful :)
Even if you don't install cheats now, but played with cheats before, some shit is inside your save files, which then tranferres to S3 too. I mean, if you played with cheats before and now trying to make a "clean install" - it will not help. You need to "fix" your saves or get somebody's clean ones. You may try to delete "persistent" file in your windows user profile appdata sys folder as well as in S3 game/saves folder and import & play your S2 save again. If game will still crash after this, then your save/s causing this troubles for you.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Today I played a game where Jill model is used by 3 diffrent character. Why Devs like her model soo much

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The Imogen (jill), and Aurora (Quinn), models are often advertised. With Daz's push on all Gen 9 they often let the gen 8 models (and below) go on sale. I wouldn't be surprised, at all, if Being a Dik was one of the key reasons many devs use them as a base. This game has sold a LOT and has plenty of eyes on it. Quite a few devs, also don't like to customize their models all too much through morphs. Rather relying on buying clothes addons and big breast morphs.

If you play the Daz game legitimately. *cough cough* The bills still to rack up on purchases.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Lately you can actually find it quite often, :oops: but by far I think Quinn is still the most popular model
I get it, she is a looker and with the right body type, hair cut and personllity she shines through. Jill is cute, espcially her eyes and lips, but her personllity in this game killed it for me. While in the other games she is fun and outgoing.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It kind of does look suspicious concidering the fact that everything else on the desk were at the same place. DPC could just copy-paste it but he didn't.
Agree, DPC wouldn't do separate sprite for MC study area specifically for the end of the party (phase 3). It have no sense if it doesn't refer or related to something. While such a small detail is very difficult to notice. I personally noticed this while digging into the game files, not in the game itself.

He made a lot of separate renders for some scenes before as well. Most of the players just not able to notice such small differences. Because it requires both a very good memory and the ability to notice the smallest details and changes in the scenes in your different playtrhoughs.

And now I realized and have to admit that most such scenes changes are related to J&M.

1a) Throuple and MC fucked Josy in EP7 at least twice, 1b) Friends or Throuple where MC cockblocked Josy:
RRQaaOC.jpg szFHMWz.jpg

2a) J&M branch, MC fucked Maya at the dorm patry, 2b) J&M branch, MC hadn't fucked her:
qgY3sUH.jpg mnyNLyU.jpg

3a) "Balanced" Throuple or friends, 3b) MC preferred Josy over Maya most of the times (exclusive for Throuple):
c6ME4Mv.jpg gVtLgZc.jpg

The above ones are the type which just happens, no additional dialogues or altered lines or something that may point you, give some clue and encourage to search for any differences.

Another type, when DPC change 1-2 renders in very specific scenes, but the player should expect some kind of reaction from the characters depending on his previous actions. It's easier to notice, but still pretty easy to miss, because you have to remember the previous scene and dialogue lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Lately you can actually find it quite often, :oops: but by far I think Quinn is still the most popular model
Maybe. Her model is fantastic IMO. But I am still waiting for a decent game where she is MG. In BaDIK at least she is an important character, with much content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes