Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If DPC is this detailed it makes me wonder why Quinn reacts the same way when she finds out that Vinny threatened the MC with a gun (regardless of whether the MC is DIK or CHICK). Is there any theory that Quinn is in love with the CHICK MC as well?
Well, I think you've seen a lot of the same opinions that Quinn cares about MC anyway. The dialogue with Sage in the HOT's kitchen, if you choose her in the EP3 (you need to be her fuck buddy) only confirms this. She says that Quinn talks a lot about MC and notes that this is very unlike her (we know her character and public image of a cold and evil bitch). The relationship with her is developing extremely slowly, even if you follow her path, it's only 2 nights and she is still extremely insecure about herself and what she is doing. So I personally don't see any reason for DPC to do different renderings for the scene you mentioned. Whatever it was (whether you're on her path or not) - she's worried, not indifferent.

ep9_diks_ph3_qt2_event7.jpg ep9_diks_ph3_qt2_event12.jpg

Between us guys, if he is so inclined to make non-sexual animations he probably need to hire a decent 3D animator. Some of his animations are pretty meh.

Depends on what you are comparing him to. For AVNs his animations are top of the line. For videogames in general, they are something from 00s.
It's not an AAA project with millions $ budget in production and about the same for marketing and advertisements. With sometimes hundreds of workers, 3d animators, directors, managers, designers, whatever else.

This is 1-man indie project. He pose & render scenes in DAZ-3D. It's great tool for AVNs, but it's not a very proper tool to make really great animations in in the usual sense. But... still. His lewd scenes and their quality are mostly unbeatable. A sense of taste, an emphasis on details, various fetishes, but with a sense of proportion - as a bonus. The "common" scenes he did for EP9 are limited by DAZ and they not as great as lewd ones, because environment, apartments, etc stuff renderings & their quality are not a powerfull side of DAZ.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
So I personally don't see any reason for DPC to do different renderings for the scene you mentioned. Whatever it was (whether you're on her way or not) - she's worried, not indifferent.
It doesn't make any sense for DPC not to render with a different reaction. If I find out that someone has pointed a gun at someone, I show empathy, but if that person is someone dear to me, I show even more empathy. Quinn showed the same reaction regardless of whether she hates the MC or not. Maybe it's just laziness.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
you confused me with someone else.... maybe shazba

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't confuse you with anyone, believe me. I know a brilliant mind when I see one. You're the guy who defends the idea that Zoey didn't think of the MC until she was already in a shithole in San Diego and didn't have a penny left in her pocket, right? Like I said, a lucid person in this crazy world.

Reactions: Fess1998

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
But if your intent is revenge you want them to know it was you, you care more about that than the damage caused. Then I don't even see this risk, the DIKs to denounce them would risk having their (stupid and wrongly motivated) assault discovered.
To be fair, the Jocks did a dildo assault first for the same reason, just a few days earlier. So in the end it would all have led back to the Jocks anyway (the Jocks trashed the DIK mansion because the DIKs threw dildos through the Jocks windows because the Jocks threw dildos through the DIKs windows).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
To be fair, the Jocks did a dildo assault first for the same reason, just a few days earlier. So in the end it would all have led back to the Jocks anyway (the Jocks trashed the DIK mansion because the DIKs threw dildos through the Jocks windows because the Jocks threw dildos through the DIKs windows).
And by that time there was the blackmail incident and Chad and MC had a fistfight resulting on Chad being grilled. Tension was high.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It doesn't make any sense for DPC not to render with a different reaction. If I find out that someone has pointed a gun at someone, I show empathy, but if that person is someone dear to me, I show even more empathy. Quinn showed the same reaction regardless of whether she hates the MC or not. Maybe it's just laziness.
Then you didn't get my point. I'm sure that she likes MC anyway, in any case, is he on her path or not. This is why it's not necessary to make different scenes. This assumes that in one scene she is indifferent to MC and should look like nothing happened, and in another she should look worried. Well, she always looks worried in this scene. It's an opposite thing (in scenes and renders) and also gives you a clue about some person attitude to MC. Like, sometimes you need to underline something and make different renders, and sometimes you have to do the opposite to underline something. So, you picked a very good example. Cheers.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I like how most people are concerned about who destroyed the mansion. I'm worried about Lily saying the MC will become dangerous. My MC is MASSIVE CHICK and she even said that to me. Was it a mistake made by the DPC?
Most likely a mistake. There are some that I have noticed.

I kinda still wish that Lily was an undercover cop (deep undercover :ROFLMAO: ) as many first suspected when she started to ask questions about drugs.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Then you didn't get my point. I'm sure that she likes MC anyway, in any case, is he on her path or not. This is why it's not necessary to make different scenes.
Sorry, if that was the intent of the DPC (to show that Quinn likes the MC regardless if he's CHICK or DIK) then it makes sense. I was confused because in the game it's not explicit that Quinn likes the CHICK MC she even refused his help before. Anyway, let's see what DPC has in mind for Quinn and CHICK MC...

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Can you get Quinn to hate you? I feel she always ends up liking the MC. During the "do drugs" choice in episode 4 she shows a lot of care already. I think she fell for him the moment she saw him and it all comes down to whether you get her to show it or not.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Despite my best efforts to be a DIK, i always end up being neutral.
I like the neutral MC. I think neutral is more versatile than chick or DIK. The only aspect that I dislike about a neutral MC is that he shares the manners of a chick MC.

Reactions: dav3knight

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Are there Quinn RP points? I honestly can't remember. That would be a good indication.
no RP for side girls.

Only MGs (Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage), Derek and all frats (AAA, ANO, BBB, DIK, HOT)

From EP1 to EP9 only J&M get benefits from RP system and very actively use this systen for: showing different variations of scenes, blocking/unblocking options in lewd scenes.

DIKs had RP check only once and only if you play with mini-games off - you have to get at least 5 RP to renovate the mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes