Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes? A simple 'yes'? If you like Quinn, great. That makes two of us. But I'm not delusional enough to overlook how bizarre her obsession with the MC is to the point of using a taser gun on him.
I answered your question. You asked, "Would you use a taser gun on someone you don't hate?" and I answered, yes I would.

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, the Jocks did a dildo assault first for the same reason, just a few days earlier. So in the end it would all have led back to the Jocks anyway (the Jocks trashed the DIK mansion because the DIKs threw dildos through the Jocks windows because the Jocks threw dildos through the DIKs windows).
while after ravaging their headquarters, direct attacks between the two fraternities ended, the only exception being the HOTs' party, which is still a personal, nonblatant action.

it worked

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nope. DPC have said that he will stick with the original MGs to the end. He is, however, aware of how popular she is so he most likely prioritizes her among the side girls because of that.
Maybe you know better, but how often does he renege on statements like that? Is it set in stone?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Maybe you know better, but how often does he renege on statements like that? Is it set in stone?
He hasn't changed anything he has said so far, as far as I can remember. And he repeated his stance on main girls after the release of episode 9. But he did point out that "main girls" mostly means they will be prioritized when he makes episodes so they will get the most content and that fans shouldn't put too much importance on who is main girl or side girl. They are all important and all have their stories to explore, and their own endings.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've noticed from DPC, he tends to double down on his own claims rather than give-in to someone else's vision of his personal works.
That's true. The only thing he has given in to is adding more side girls and sex scenes to please his patreons (something people who care more about the story have criticized him for), and letting them decide smaller things, like what some girl will be wearing in an upcoming episode.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That's true. The only thing he has given in to is adding more side girls and sex scenes to please his patreons (something people who care more about the story have criticized him for), and letting them decide smaller things, like what some girl will be wearing in an upcoming episode.
Very true, and I suspect he gave-in to that one because doing so still doesn't alter the heart of the story he's wanting to tell. So there, you are correct.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He hasn't changed anything he has said so far, as far as I can remember. And he repeated his stance on main girls after the release of episode 9. But he did point out that "main girls" mostly means they will be prioritized when he makes episodes so they will get the most content and that fans shouldn't put too much importance on who is main girl or side girl. They are all important and all have their stories to explore, and their own endings.
He definitely changed his original vision for Jill, to cater her more sensitive simps. ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Are you referring to the Banana costume? If anything it was probably to make fun of the "sensitive simps" as you so gleefully put it. And for that, I can easily forgive him, hell, I'd even encourage him to do it again :ROFLMAO:
No, I mean that She is the holy virgin, and Rusty didn't fucked her. :ROFLMAO:
The Banana costume, happened because along the road he realized his mistake but it's to late now , so he end up making her a Joke character instead :LOL:, and he can do it because his simps won't realize this:whistle:, so he can freely troll them, :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Either way, for me, I'm much more interested in a repressed character like Bella. I just wished DPC wouldn't have taken such exaggerated 'artistic liberties' with her tits though. It just makes it too comical. But then again, it's all about shits and giggles anyhow so let the fun times begin
:cool:

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Thenano007

Jan 31, 2020
Question is it Season 1-2 and Download Patch (Interlude to EP 9) and Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 or just download Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 after 1-2?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The Banana costume, happened because along the road he realized his mistake but it's to late now , so he end up making her a Joke character instead :LOL:, and he can do it because his simps won't realize this:whistle:, so he can freely troll them, :ROFLMAO:
If DPC started selling Jill's piss his simps would buy it keep in mind Jill is also the name of DPC wife dog, whom he hated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If DPC started selling Jill's piss his simps would buy it keep in mind Jill is also the name of DPC wife dog, whom he hated:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Still the best Jill simps trolling :KEK:
Even better then banana things

20230525003538_1.jpg
20230525004101_1.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes