StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
* Bella had all the time in the world to look up what the handbook said about teacher-student relationships and didn't, it seems like this isn't a priority for her (weird).
I know this whole thing has been hammered to death by now but I thought I'd just say I interpreted her still not having looked up as a kind of fear. (rather than not a priority)

She wants to keep her relationship with the MC, she also wants to keep her job, and if the guide book says 'no' then she has to decide. Then again if she still doesn't know... Well then ignorance is bliss?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think it'd be 'possible' she has checked already (and it's a no) and she 'chooses' seeing where things go with MC, potentially worried MC might ditch if he could get in trouble, but I doubt this is the case.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I know this whole thing has been hammered to death by now but I thought I'd just say I interpreted her still not having looked up as a kind of fear. (rather than not a priority)

She wants to keep her relationship with the MC, she also wants to keep her job, and if the guide book says 'no' then she has to decide. Then again if she still doesn't know... Well then ignorance is bliss?

Think it'd be 'possible' she has checked already (and it's a no) and she 'chooses' seeing where things go with MC, potentially worried MC might ditch if he could get in trouble, but I doubt this is the case.
Another scene where she does something similar is the breakfast scene at the end of Episode 8. MC asks about her wedding ring and she tries to end the conversation. Very soon afterwards, she engages MC sexually. I know she's a pretty sexual woman, but It would be an interesting development to see her use sex as a ploy to distract the MC from difficult topics.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Another scene where she does something similar is the breakfast scene at the end of Episode 8. MC asks about her wedding ring and she tries to end the conversation. Very soon afterwards, she engages MC sexually. I know she's a pretty sexual woman, but It would be an interesting development to see her use sex as a ploy to distract the MC from difficult topics.

I also noticed that Bella uses sex to distract the MC or to close conversation topics that make her uncomfortable. Bella is my favorite love interest, but I don't know how to feel when I see her using such a low ruse against the MC. My fear is that the MC will feel cheated by Bella in the same way that he felt cheated by Maya and Josy for avoiding talking about relationship issues.

[EDIT]

I've been thinking and the MC is right to be a snowflake, he's surrounded by fuckin' liars.

* Josy said she had a boyfriend but didn't say her boyfriend went to B&R and on top of that her boyfriend was actually a girlfriend - Maya;

* Maya said she had a boyfriend, then went back and said she didn't have a boyfriend (but she didn't say she was single either), that is, in her head she didn't lie to the MC she just omitted the truth (screw you and Josy , Maya...);

* Jill... yes, even Jill tried to hide from the MC that she was from the Royce family. At least Jill had the decency to ask first if the MC would allow them to go ahead with their date without her having to say who her family was.

* Bella... now is when the horror show begins... Bella doesn't want to talk about anything, doesn't want to talk about why she still wears a wedding ring, doesn't want to talk about the possibility of one day having a serious relationship with MC , she doesn't make much of a point of checking the handbook either, when the MC asks about her husband she says he's 'not here anymore'. What does that mean? It looks like Bella will use the same tactic as Maya: she won't lie to the MC, just omit the truth. Like I said, Bella is my favorite love interest...but even Bella's fans are losing patience with her.

* Sage... oddly enough, Sage is the only one who didn't hide shit from the MC. On the contrary, she shares very personal things with him... maybe that's why she works so well as a girlfriend or as a close friend to the MC. The MC doesn't know that Sage is a Burke it's not Sage's fault, Sage's family was never a topic of conversation when the MC and Sage were together, and that information wasn't as important as Maya's relationship status, Josy or Bella.

Last edited:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I like the English minigame, gives me memories of Bully on the PS2 as a youngling. The math one can burn in the fiery pits of Hell. Or Aerith's crotch. Whichever is more agonizing to be in.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I also noticed that Bella uses sex to distract the MC or to close conversation topics that make her uncomfortable. Bella is my favorite love interest, but I don't know how to feel when I see her using such a low ruse against the MC. My fear is that the MC will feel cheated by Bella in the same way that he felt cheated by Maya and Josy for avoiding talking about relationship issues.

[EDIT]

I've been thinking and the MC is right to be a snowflake, he's surrounded by fuckin' liars.

* Josy said she had a boyfriend but didn't say her boyfriend went to B&R and on top of that her boyfriend was actually a girlfriend - Maya;

* Maya said she had a boyfriend, then went back and said she didn't have a boyfriend (but she didn't say she was single either), that is, in her head she didn't lie to the MC she just omitted the truth (screw you and Josy , Maya...);

* Jill... yes, even Jill tried to hide from the MC that she was from the Royce family. At least Jill had the decency to ask first if the MC would allow them to go ahead with their date without her having to say who her family was.

* Bella... now is when the horror show begins... Bella doesn't want to talk about anything, doesn't want to talk about why she still wears a wedding ring, doesn't want to talk about the possibility of one day having a serious relationship with MC , she doesn't make much of a point of checking the handbook either, when the MC asks about her husband she says he's 'not here anymore'. What does that mean? It looks like Bella will use the same tactic as Maya: she won't lie to the MC, just omit the truth. Like I said, Bella is my favorite love interest...but even Bella's fans are losing patience with her.

* Sage... oddly enough, Sage is the only one who didn't hide shit from the MC. On the contrary, she shares very personal things with him... maybe that's why she works so well as a girlfriend or as a close friend to the MC. The MC doesn't know that Sage is a Burke it's not Sage's fault, Sage's family was never a topic of conversation when the MC and Sage were together, and that information wasn't as important as Maya's relationship status, Josy or Bella.
-Josy no you are wrong, she said she is in a relationship... not that she has a boyfriend, MC just assumed that and the players too of course. So she didnt lied here... but well, yeah she could have said that her partner is at B&R but again... her relationship was pretty much on hold, so... no i dont think its right to blame Josy here. Maya lied big time though, and more than once too.

- Jill hiding her family is acceptable though... she had bad experience because of the fact she is a Royce, people, especially guys were only interested in her because of that in the first place, so its understandable that she doest mentioned it, MC didnt bother to ask, why should he, and it doesnt matter anyways... she is rich, so much was clear to everyone, and if she is a Royce or Rockefeller or whatnot doesnt really matter to the MC. Why blame her for that? But overall, yeah Jill is a kinda secretive person here and there. She is not very open. Most of the time she has her good reasons for that, sometimes not so much. I can understand her though, she is very insecure and afraid to get hurt in any way. So she tries to protect herself like this. But she opens up so much more with every episode... the trust build up between her and the MC is really nice. And unique too in this game.

-Bella... yeah i dont like her route one bit, there is not one single conversation with her where she opens up enough, is honest or anything like that... and to hide literally EVERYTHING what is important for a relationship just doesnt work for me... after a while i would just say "look, i like you very much, but if you cant be a little more open and honest with me, where is the point in this?" Her loveroute is my least favorite. But her character is of course very interesting, but annoying too.

- Sage, yeah i cant say any negative about her either, well... besides the fact that she was a little bit to "bitchy" in the early episodes, but i guess DPC decided to make her a little more likeable in the long term. I really dont liked Sage in the first 2 episodes, but especially with the ep4 branching route with her, i began to like her very much. buuuut her "love route" doesnt work for me either. Dont know... its too open for my taste. But it fits her character, and a DIK MC very well i guess. As a chick MC to go for Sage feels a little odd... and yeah i admit, i play mostly as chick (but so far i made everything the game has to offer... multiple dik routes too, dont think i missed a single thing so far). Iam more on the romantic side i guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Would say LOCKING (Either CHICK Or DIK) path and forcing players to choose from various different female characters they've come to care / love (including MILFs) made the game as bad as ACTING LESSON ending for me.

danger_81m8ewt7.gif

This is heading towards several of those "SPECIAL" endings here, I suppose.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Would say LOCKING (Either CHICK Or DIK) path and forcing players to choose from various different female characters they've come to care / love (including MILFs) made the game as bad as ACTING LESSON ending for me.

View attachment 2647659

This is heading towards several of those "SPECIAL" endings here, I suppose.

OK, that's your opinion, but no need for all the caps, color text and the gif.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
dude clicking the letters one at a time for all the words, while timed, and then having to press "OK" when you get the right word is awful. there is no excuse for that. at least with the math one, you are not on a time limit and you only have to click once per question.
if you were going to have the english minigame, an immediate improvement would be to allow typing of the words and then automatically accept it if it is correct like those sporcle quizzes.
the way they are implemented now is objectively terrible. inexcusable.
Sanchomod helps tremendously with the English mini game. Most of the others, as well. I use this mod for stat tracking and to make certain mini games less tedious. Try it without the route cheats, you'll see what I mean.

7thOmen

Tom267

Jan 15, 2018
This is why Sage is my favourite, and no one will be able to dissuade me of this :LOL:

- Sage, yeah i cant say any negative about her either, well... besides the fact that she was a little bit to "bitchy" in the early episodes, but i guess DPC decided to make her a little more likeable in the long term. I really dont liked Sage in the first 2 episodes, but especially with the ep4 branching route with her, i began to like her very much. buuuut her "love route" doesnt work for me either. Dont know... its too open for my taste. But it fits her character, and a DIK MC very well i guess. As a chick MC to go for Sage feels a little odd... and yeah i admit, i play mostly as chick (but so far i made everything the game has to offer... multiple dik routes too, dont think i missed a single thing so far). Iam more on the romantic side i guess.
Yeah, early (ep1/2/3) Sage is a weird one: without the knowledge of who she is in the future, she comes off very badly as an angry, bitter, manipulative person. It's the additional information you get from spending significant time with her that lets you understand all of that (ie, spending 2+ years in a stifling mostly joyless relationship, especially for one as physically affectionate as Sage is).

As for the romantic vs open stuff, I don't know if Sage is necessarily being open, as in an open relationship - she's exploring since she's been in what was basically a sexless relationship for a good long while, and she is a very sexual person, so now she is trying to cram in the MC as much college stuff as possible. It's not the same as cheating, or even being a fully open relationship: we've only had the Quinn threesome so far, though we can assume more are coming, but then (and presumably in the future) we had both MC and Sage agreeing to it and present - it wasn't one made the decision and the other went along with it, you're both asking each other if you want it and you both agree. If that's not present in future threesomes then it could become a problem.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

This is why Sage is my favourite, and no one will be able to dissuade me of this :LOL:
If omission of fact is considered a lie, then I'm sorry to tell you 2 that Sage is no different than Bella or Jill.
On several occasion Sage could have told the MC she was a Burk. For example when she Fucks or tries to fuck the MC in Tybalts room. She tells the MC that her Dad is there but never mentions it's the Cheating Pervert. That could have prevented the very hilarious Dinner at the Burks with M&J.

Fact that Isabella doesn't want to address her traumatic past after only knowing the MC for a month or so, doesn't mean she bears ill-will towards him. Just like Sages omissions of fact don't mean Sage is trying to be hypocritical towards him either. Just like Jill's omission of informing the MC of her family's details to him either.

It's not because you prefer Sage's tits over Bella's that it makes her evil. Just sayin' you should compare apples vs apples without bias. I agree that omission of fact can be considered in certain ways, but for the most part they all have their reasons for doing it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
dude clicking the letters one at a time for all the words, while timed, and then having to press "OK" when you get the right word is awful. there is no excuse for that. at least with the math one, you are not on a time limit and you only have to click once per question.
if you were going to have the english minigame, an immediate improvement would be to allow typing of the words and then automatically accept it if it is correct like those sporcle quizzes.
the way they are implemented now is objectively terrible. inexcusable.
This has already happened, since Ep.10 English mini-game gets an upgrade - typing on the keyboard.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes